West Ham United sack Slaven Bilic

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: West Ham United sack Slaven Bilic

Postby taffhammer on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Gsbgsb wrote:As for Bilic the extension should never have been an issue, he should have gone in the summer in my view, certainly when apparently he stood by his coaching crew and would not replace them.

To my mind a lot of the rest is blame the board because they must be at fault for everything stuff.

So in your opinion they are to blame for not sacking Bilic in the summer which led to a bad season so far. Would you say if they spent more money in the transfer market and had given Alardyce / Bilic improved contracts during the periods they were both doing great we would be in a better place ?

Its not hard to put 2 and 2 together is it ? We can all see the root of the problem but are called out by you for saying it.
taffhammer

Postby e17 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:18 am

Crouchend_Hammer wrote:Not sure who, but someone on last cpuppet of pages mentioned Bilic 7th place finish and then also mentioned Roeder as a poor manager. He got us to 7th as well but didn't get cut any slack the next season

Might have a tad to do with him relegating us with one of our best squads ever :lol:

Not finishing 11th after a stadium move and losing Payet
e17

Postby mushy on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:50 am

Gsbgsb wrote:[

If the board had offered Sam an extension presumeably at the beginning of his final season they would have been slaughtered on here after all he never was the right appointment was he?

I'm lost here, who actually appointed this bloke who wasnt the right appointment?
mushy

Previous

Return to General Discussion