✍ Manuel Lanzini

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

thejackhammer
Total likes: 2 likes

Re: Manuel Lanzini

Post by thejackhammer »

Oh my god you're all boring. Payet leaves and now you all get your knickers in a twist whenever any club is linked to our players.

'this shambolic season', we were one point from finishing one position lower in the table, with mountains of injuries, our best player leaving and a new stadium.

Calm it lads, everything will be okay.
EvilC
Location: In the street as the cold wind blows, in the ghetto...
Has liked: 2628 likes
Total likes: 1178 likes

Post by EvilC »

thejackhammer wrote:'this shambolic season', we were one point from finishing one position lower in the table
Alternatively, we finished with 17 points less than we did last year.
Beavis Danzig
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 733 likes

Post by Beavis Danzig »

EvilC wrote:Alternatively, we finished with 17 points less than we did last year.
for the same relative fixtures, we were 16 points behind back in november. since when we're only one point worse off.

the goal difference tells a bit more of the story though.
Ifebbubbles

Post by Ifebbubbles »

Sadly I could imagine us agreeing to a swap deal for batshuyai
miles
This site...
Has liked: 303 likes
Total likes: 383 likes

Post by miles »

Selling your best players means we get to be a well-run club like Southampton and Spurs. Why so much griping?
Aztec Hammer
Has liked: 866 likes
Total likes: 4270 likes

Post by Aztec Hammer »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Build the team around him. He's a jewel. Feel like we need to push on fast because it won't be long until the very best sides out there will want him playing for them.
Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
Has liked: 6811 likes
Total likes: 2363 likes

Post by Colours never run »

Enjoying every second he's with us. Ultimately he will go one day though and as long as he doesn't throw a paddy like Payet did, we are in for some serious money for him, much more than we got for Payet.

But that's hopefully not until his 28th birthday at least. :D
Everard
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by Everard »

Lots of speculation regarding Courtinho to Barcelona.

Would really like the club to break the wages structure and make Lanzini our highest paid player. Losing him would undo all the good work done this summer in the transfer window.
DDHammer

Post by DDHammer »

Everard wrote:Would really like the club to break the wages structure and make Lanzini our highest paid player. Losing him would undo all the good work done this summer in the transfer window.
He's not worth £150k a week.
claretandblue82
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 31 likes

Post by claretandblue82 »

Christ this site is depressing, I think I will take leave until September!
bubbles500

Post by bubbles500 »

Liverpool fans would never accept a Lanzini as a replacement for coutinho.Outside West Ham Lanzini is not rated as as a Top 6 starter.Someone posted the 3 Ams from all top 6 clubs the other day.He simply doesn't start at any of them.
NottingHammer6
Has liked: 1 like

Post by NottingHammer6 »

I think he goes under the radar a bit and isn't rated anywhere near as much by other fans and the media in general - which is a good thing
Mr_incredible
Has liked: 45 likes
Total likes: 81 likes

Post by Mr_incredible »

agree with above, hes barely on their radar....ive been looking thru the liverpool transfer forums..(sad i know). i found one mention, someone linking something tim vickery (south american football guy) said about Lanzini being ready to play for a top six club. I will add, they when contemplating replacements are aiming rather high and if theres something ive learnt about liverpool over the last few years its....aim for the stars and when your laughed away buy someone from a mid table premier league side...probably southampton
Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"

According to Social West Ham he's about to sign a new contract worth 80k a week. Announcement expected soon.
bubbles500

Post by bubbles500 »

Would all change if we had a 15/16 type season.As he would most likely be at the heart of it.But when you look at his bare stats they aren't exactly mind blowing.4 assists in 2 years and 14 goals.
Danny's Dyer Acting
Has liked: 643 likes
Total likes: 1852 likes

Post by Danny's Dyer Acting »

bubbles500 wrote:Would all change if we had a 15/16 type season.As he would most likely be at the heart of it.But when you look at his bare stats they aren't exactly mind blowing.4 assists in 2 years and 14 goals.
His goalscoring record is similar to that of Coutinho (and massively better when you compare just their first 2 years in England). Put him in a better team and you'll see him rack up a load more assists as well.

He won't go this summer as really there's no club that desperately need him but if he continues to improve as he has over the last two years and signs a new deal, we'll be fielding £50m+ bids for him next summer.
Bury Me @ The Boleyn

Post by Bury Me @ The Boleyn »

miles wrote:Selling your best players means we get to be a well-run club like Southampton and Spurs. Why so much griping?
Call me when Spurs sell Alli.
bubbles500

Post by bubbles500 »

Coutinho done deal.Run for the hills :lol:
Bury Me @ The Boleyn

Post by Bury Me @ The Boleyn »

Colours never run wrote:According to Social West Ham he's about to sign a new contract worth 80k a week. Announcement expected soon.
One thing I will say about that:

He's been "poised" to sign a new deal since the start of the summer, has he not?
Colours never run

Has he? I thought they were only in discussions about offering a new one. Nothing about him actually about to agree to an offer.