Late David Gold, Sullivan and Brady

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Mean Ashton

Re: Gold and Sullivan ???

Post by Mean Ashton »

Moyes is staying unless something huge changes.

if you dont want him i suggest you send an email to the club threatening not to renew. if they get 20k of those they might change their minds.
szola
Has liked: 590 likes
Total likes: 353 likes

Post by szola »

Puff wrote:No I don't, but what is the gossip, coz I haven't heard any of this myself ?
I'd say the number of negative articles on pro-board sites and outlets about the manager adds up to Sullivan fishing for managers agents.
Sloop John B
The voice of reason
Has liked: 242 likes
Total likes: 477 likes

Post by Sloop John B »

szola wrote:I'd say the number of negative articles on pro-board sites and outlets about the manager adds up to Sullivan fishing for managers agents.
So is this gossip you've heard from a source or is it you putting 2+2 together??
szola
Has liked: 590 likes
Total likes: 353 likes

Post by szola »

The last. I've never heard and will likely never hear any gossip straight from the horse's mouth. :)

Merely connecting the dots.

I'd imagine Moyes' best bet at staying is that no-one wants the gig
uptonparkhurst
Location: The World Wide Web - where men are men,women are men,and children are the Metropolitan Police
Has liked: 64 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by uptonparkhurst »

szola wrote: Merely connecting the dots.
Sullivan likes to do that - he also enjoys tracing, colouring-in and painting by numbers.
WickfordHammer86

Post by WickfordHammer86 »

Barnet Steve wrote:It's the feeling of being voiceless and powerless that is the most galling.

I refuse to spend a brass farthing on the club all the time GSB are there, and I know they are in for the long haul. Over the summer months all the same old ***** will manifest: big names linked, big money on someone we don't need, underwhelming managerial appointment, no DoF, Jack back on Twitter leaking stories.
:thup: that makes two of us, well said.
scoobydo

Post by scoobydo »

We may get lucky this season and stay up, but unless we get new owners we will go down next season as these c**** will not spend any money! and in till the die-hard fans stop going to a **** stadium and giving there hard earned cash to them we will be going no where, very simple.
They need to go NOW and we have that power to make it happen.
No season ticket renewals and no home match attendance.
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

they give me tourettes, the motherfucking donkeycocksucking dildofarting c****!
e-20
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by e-20 »

scoobydo wrote:We may get lucky this season and stay up, but unless we get new owners we will go down next season as these ***** will not spend any money! and in till the die-hard fans stop going to a **** stadium and giving there hard earned cash to them we will be going no where, very simple.
They need to go NOW and we have that power to make it happen.
No season ticket renewals and no home match attendance.
I think you have probably got that nailed on. However Zfter a brief and depressing look at the renewals thread even the grizzled anti board members on here seem to have p,entry smogs the them Already renewing and not even leaving it late to do so. I would expect the less cynical fanbase beyond outlets like this are far less inclined to not renew of consider making a protest by delaying it sadly. Indeed I would think the biggest section to do so will be amongst the newbies and tourists who don't really care anyway but aren't getting the entertainment they expected. I guess they are the easiest to replace anyway. I expect the deadly duo will know that S yet they are not under threat. Relegation and who knows.
Mega Ron
Has liked: 168 likes
Total likes: 171 likes

Post by Mega Ron »

warp wrote:they give me tourettes, the motherfucking donkeycocksucking dildofarting *****!
That's their latest movie.
bubbles1966
Location: I'm holding onto nothing, and trying to forget the rest
Has liked: 2497 likes
Total likes: 4400 likes

Post by bubbles1966 »

Still getting away with murder, ain't they?

The back half of the team is ageing, inadequate, underinvested.
OohAahButler
Has liked: 570 likes
Total likes: 294 likes

My deal with the board

Post by OohAahButler »

Dear Dave, Dave and Kaz,

I never wanted to move here, but if I’m honest, I kind of get that pretty much any board would have taken the deal on the table for a big stadium on the cheap. And I know, in my heart of hearts, that we ain’t moving, so I’d better get used to it.

Whilst a part of me will always be sad for what’s gone, just occasionally when I go to a game at the new gaff, the atmosphere takes off and I get a glimpse of why I fell in love with the game, and this club, in the first place. Funnily enough, this tends to coincide with when the team give us something to shout about.

So here’s what I propose: if you throw some proper investment at the squad this summer, and give us a team worth getting behind, then next season I’ll quit moaning and focus my efforts on cheering. Together, we can make matchdays fun again! Not the same as the old days, but good fun nonetheless.

Deal?
goa127
Has liked: 454 likes
Total likes: 291 likes

Re: My deal with the board

Post by goa127 »

It's a yes from me :)
Beavis Danzig
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 777 likes

Post by Beavis Danzig »

"see goldie my old son, i told you it'd blow over"
OohAahButler

Post by OohAahButler »

Beavis Danzig wrote:"see goldie my old son, i told you it'd blow over"
I know. I get that. But they’re not going anywhere, are they?
goa127
Has liked: 454 likes
Total likes: 291 likes

Post by goa127 »

Beavis Danzig wrote:"see goldie my old son, i told you it'd blow over"
At the end of the day it's about football. I think most of us would like to get shot of the current owners asap, but I don't think that's happening any time soon, so an improvement in how they run the club would be a step forward. I doubt they understand how to though
Beavis Danzig
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 777 likes

Post by Beavis Danzig »

if you give them an inch of pragmatic reason they'll take a mile and dump you in the canal at the other end.

should've kept going at them 100% after burnley.
OohAahButler

Post by OohAahButler »

Beavis Danzig wrote: should've kept going at them 100% after burnley.
Maybe, but we didn’t and I think that ship has sailed. Don’t get me wrong - I’m never going to like them, I just want to enjoy my matchdays again
Briggsy
Has liked: 11 likes
Total likes: 6 likes

Post by Briggsy »

I appreciate where you are coming from, however my arguement is:

1) The investment won't happen.
2) Down the line, the board will continue to insult former & current players, former & current managers & the fans.
3) More lies will come.
4) They will rub it in the faces of the fans publically, just because they can, with statements such as "85% of the fans are happy with the move" and "our amibition every season is to win the league."
5) The media will continue to make the fans look like the bad guys & we will eventually lose any support we have with opposing supporters.

Don't mean to dig out anything the OP has suggested. It's a very reasonable request considering if we we're dealing with any regular humans, but we're not. We're dealing with the biggest cheats, liers, thiefs & dogs around in GSB.

If we are lucky enough to be safe come the Leicester game next week, then we need to give them hell in the final two home games of the season.
hammers92
Has liked: 314 likes
Total likes: 1786 likes

Post by hammers92 »

How long are people going to continue to allow themselves get taken for mugs? Burnley game should’ve been the catalyst, everyone bottled it. Do not hand them your money for a season ticket this summer.