Gold and Sullivan ???

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Gold and Sullivan ???

Postby bubbles500 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:57 pm

Little boy sully in a spat with souness.Couldnt make it up,posting official statement on twitter :lol: my favourite part being yes I openly criticised chamakh ,but I was only 13.
bubbles500

Postby hammerdivone on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:24 pm

I thought it was quite a mature statement.
hammerdivone

Postby bubbles500 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:27 pm

No idea why he’s even responding.Do you see other people putting out official statements every time someone mentions them in the paper.
bubbles500

Postby southendmadhammer on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:18 pm

That sulli boy is the gift that keeps on giving.

Invite Souness to a West Ham Ladies game?

Complete laughing stock
southendmadhammer

Postby Rocket on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:27 pm

hammerdivone wrote:I thought it was quite a mature statement.

That's because it obviously wasn't written by him.
Rocket

Postby Kialos on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:50 pm

For a family that like to dish out criticism and deflect blame at every opportunity they don't half take umbrage at any criticism aimed at them. No need for such a waffling, self serving novelette.

What Souness said is absolutely nothing to what's in store if this joker ever did take the reigns at our club
Kialos

Postby Nesticles on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Learning fast from his old man

When in the wrong, go public

Hate the lot of them
Nesticles

Postby carnage on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:18 pm

What did Souness say?
carnage

Postby wildkard on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:23 pm

Yeah, agreed. Maybe his dad could learn from him.
wildkard

Postby Rocket on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Last edited by Up the Junction on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link changed to local.
Rocket

Postby bubbles500 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:22 pm

Nesticles wrote:Learning fast from his old man

When in the wrong, go public

Hate the lot of them

That fact he thinks he can even enter conversation with someone who’s won 5 league titles and 3 European cups is just embarrassing.He’s been “running” a women’s 3rd tier football team for 5 mins.
bubbles500

Postby Doc H Ball on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:05 am

Jack says he's grown up and changed his twatter. Apparently he hasn't announced a signing until it's signed or indulged in gossip for the last year.

Wonder if that includes telling the world we were after Hernandez in July and were suing SL for 'serious libel' a few weeks ago?
Doc H Ball

Postby Doc H Ball on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:16 am

Doc H Ball

Postby sanchoz on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:24 am

Discretion is the better part of valour.
sanchoz

Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch

Postby bubbles500 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:32 am

He has done a lot of growing up in the past year for which he has been rewarded with the unpaid job of managing director of West Ham Ladies to get the experience of running a football team.

He is clearly being lined up to take over from his old man.Otherwise why would he bother getting experience for running a football club.Obviously running a 3rd tier ladies team will hold him in great stead for running a multi million pound PL team.I reckon we are in for at least another 20 years of this lot.He has certainly had the “one day all this scaffolding could be yours” speech :lol:

And why mention he is “unpaid” like he’s doing the ladies team some favour.How hugely demeaning to the ladies team to have some unpaid 17 yr old kid as their managing director.Would you ever think of doing that for the mens team,Obviously no.But for the ladies it’s ok?So what’s he living off then?claiming benefits? Lol.Or just a 100k allowance from dad.Haha what a complete joke.
bubbles500

Postby Clacton-ammer on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 am

Agreed, he has certainly improved.

I still don't want him/us in the news like this, hopefully it will get better............but I am not holding my breath.
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing

Postby somerset-hammer on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:31 am

A completely unnecessary statement.

The sooner this mob leave, the better!
somerset-hammer

Postby wildkard on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:36 am

Doc H Ball wrote:Jack says he's grown up and changed his twatter. Apparently he hasn't announced a signing until it's signed or indulged in gossip for the last year.

Wonder if that includes telling the world we were after Hernandez in July and were suing SL for 'serious libel' a few weeks ago?

The latter was his brother.
wildkard

Postby bristolhammerfc on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 am

He is a boy living in a goldfish bowl, detached from reality.

I feel sorry for him, but it doesn't excuse how the club allow this to happen. Regardless of what he wrote, the club should carry the responsibility for encouraging and facilitating it. His old man knew and encouraged it therefore the blame lies with him.

Its inappropriate in the same way that Brady's column is and Gold on twitter is.

We should have media releases through a trained press officer not from wannabe reality stars with no idea of the impact their faux pas have.
bristolhammerfc

Postby southendmadhammer on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:00 am

bristolhammerfc wrote:He is a boy living in a goldfish bowl, detached from reality.

I feel sorry for him, but it doesn't excuse how the club allow this to happen. Regardless of what he wrote, the club should carry the responsibility for encouraging and facilitating it. His old man knew and encouraged it therefore the blame lies with him.

Its inappropriate in the same way that Brady's column is and Gold on twitter is.

We should have media releases through a trained press officer not from wannabe reality stars with no idea of the impact their faux pas have.

Exactly this. Can they not see how embarrassing it is?

Gold Sullivan and Brady remind me of the directors of the company I used to work for. They were greedy, rude, selfish and lacked any sort of class whatsoever, especially when money was concerned. At the same time, they expected all employees to stay and work their b*llocks off and took offence when they wanted to leave.

I never got to the bottom of whether they were completely deluded or just didn't care. I think the answer was somewhere in the middle, similar to this lot. Unfortunately, the time I spent at that company was the most miserable of my life and the same could be said from a football perspective with these clowns.
southendmadhammer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion