Late David Gold, Sullivan and Brady

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

PrawnSandwich

Re: Gold and Sullivan ???

Post by PrawnSandwich »

Loans.
****ing loans.

They've achieved worse than making me angry, they have left me apathetic as it is a depressing cycle of inevitability that won't change until they are gone.

Then maybe we can get what's left of our club back.
Nesticles

Post by Nesticles »

Relegation would be an appropriate medicine for the 3 clowns running this club
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 340 likes
Total likes: 362 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

PrawnSandwich wrote:Loans.
****ing loans.

They've achieved worse than making me angry, they have left me apathetic as it is a depressing cycle of inevitability that won't change until they are gone.

Then maybe we can get what's left of our club back.
Agree Prawn, been going to see us off an on for 39 years now, told my son last night, I am not renewing next year, I just can't give these ****ers any more of my time, I would say money, but he is saying he still wants to go (kind of proud of that - so I will end up paying for two ST again), but they have lost me as a long term supporter (for now anyways). Apathetic is where I am for sure.
chalks
Sliding down his pole
Has liked: 691 likes
Total likes: 1606 likes

Post by chalks »

goingunderground wrote: Genuinely wouldn't put it past our board to plant fake supporters/use bots and what not. We've seen that with Brady's Twitter feed.
There are club plants posting on kumb, we know who the majority are

c****, every single one of them
claretandblue82
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 31 likes

Post by claretandblue82 »

I hope they get banned the second you find out they are.
szola
Has liked: 586 likes
Total likes: 347 likes

Post by szola »

claretandblue82 wrote:I hope they get banned the second you find out they are.
Exposure would be better. Then we'll know what the club is spinning, and we can "read" their posts better.
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 340 likes
Total likes: 362 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

They said they know the majority, so they are not banning them. I can totally understand why in fairness, two way street innit, although part of me would love them to be called out on here :lol:
Barnet Steve
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 13 likes

Post by Barnet Steve »

That would be typical of our current hierarchy. Rather than addressing the shoddy way the club is run, they waste peoples' time by putting people on fan boards to sing their praises.

Pathetic.
S-H
Has liked: 5739 likes
Total likes: 9649 likes

Post by S-H »

DaveWHU1964
Has liked: 1302 likes
Total likes: 679 likes

Post by DaveWHU1964 »

chalks wrote:There are club plants posting on kumb, we know who the majority are

*****, every single one of them
c**** indeed. There was one particular post last night on the transfer thread. I just hope the bloke was getting paid for it otherwise he's a certainty to be stung by a 'Nigerian prince' at some point.
bobd_uk
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 75 likes

Post by bobd_uk »

Nesticles wrote:Relegation would be an appropriate medicine for the 3 clowns running this club
May well be, but it would be the fans who suffer that the most.
Marky
Has liked: 52 likes
Total likes: 175 likes

Post by Marky »

Club Plants on here are obvious. They should be treated with the disdain they deserve.
claretandblue82
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 31 likes

Post by claretandblue82 »

This page onwards was brought up in 'Little things in life that make you smile'. :lol: How many people would like to take back their comments now!

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... tart=22800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Happyhammer52
Has liked: 148 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by Happyhammer52 »

claretandblue82 wrote:This page onwards was brought up in 'Little things in life that make you smile'. :lol: How many people would like to take back their comments now!

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... tart=22800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leeo272:

So on his first day he's said the dreaded Champions League football, begged for money and cried on the radio?

I am still very skeptical. One feels that in half solving one era of off field problems we are going to be in for a whole bunch of new ones.
S-H
Has liked: 5739 likes
Total likes: 9649 likes

Post by S-H »

claretandblue82 wrote:This page onwards was brought up in 'Little things in life that make you smile'. :lol: How many people would like to take back their comments now!

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... tart=22800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
robwhu9 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:20 am
lets have it right,sullivan aint no east londoner,he was born in cardiff,and what worries me is the thought of selling the ground,moving and then renting the olympic stadium,money then going into his coffers,like they tried at brum,upton park must be worth a few bob.and also if this happens we wont have our own ground.rant over.
Fair play Rob, with his 1 and only post.

:thup:
hammerdivone

Post by hammerdivone »

chalks wrote:There are club plants posting on kumb, we know who the majority are

*****, every single one of them
So what is KUMB policy on them then?

Why, if they are as suggested plants, are they allowed to continue posting G&S's rhetoric?
bristolhammerfc
Has liked: 197 likes
Total likes: 609 likes

Post by bristolhammerfc »

Chalks is right, there are also people from other 'Social Media outlets' that post on here. Lots of them have close links with the Sullivans and keep those links by spinning the party line. Without it they wouldn't get the attention they crave.

In terms of banning them, this website prides itself on being independent. The moment you take a side you lose that either way.

I can promise you the boss has turned down numerous overtures to spin the Sullivan line in exchange for favourable treatment and I for one am proud of him for doing so.
DDHammer

Post by DDHammer »

claretandblue82 wrote:This page onwards was brought up in 'Little things in life that make you smile'. How many people would like to take back their comments now!

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... tart=22800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rigoberts song on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:24 pm
At last we get some professionalism brought to the club.
SammyLeeWasOffside
Has liked: 290 likes
Total likes: 1022 likes

Post by SammyLeeWasOffside »

Emergency needs filled in Jan - although we all know that Jan is not a good window
Serious squad overhaul in the summer.
That was on a wish list 7 years ago :)
mushy
Has liked: 640 likes
Total likes: 844 likes

Post by mushy »

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... tart=22800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mushy wrote:

What I dont quite get is when the icelandics were throwing money around like confetti they conducted all sorts of feasibilty studies into the olympic stadium and came up with exactly nothing. It would basically cost far to much money to convert the olympic stadium into a decent football ground so was always a dead duck.
Can someone please explain what has actually changed as being a cynic i am starting to think that all this new stadium move stuff from Sullivan is nothing but PR and spin. How to impress the fans? Tell them we will do all we can to move to new stadium and when is doesnt happen at least we can say we tried everything.
Have I missed something ?