Late David Gold, Sullivan and Brady

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

sicknote
Plumbing the depths
Has liked: 99 likes
Total likes: 154 likes

Re: Gold and Sullivan ???

Post by sicknote »

BAC Windows are currently installing a triple glazed conservatory using the toughest grade glass fully soundproofed over the full directors seating area

That’ll teach them noisy pesky protesters, and rather than sticking their fingers in their ears the glass will allow them to use the fingers for two or one finger salutes to the riff raff outside
Sauce!
Location: sitting on a bucket on a hamper in the corner of the old wigwam.
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by Sauce! »

Ozza wrote:Any evidence of the phantom coin yet?
No cctv or smartphone footage so far, but it is in all the papers so it must be true. :thdn:
old fart
Has liked: 136 likes
Total likes: 356 likes

Post by old fart »

sicknote wrote:BAC Windows are currently installing a triple glazed conservatory using the toughest grade glass fully soundproofed over the full directors seating area

That’ll teach them noisy pesky protesters, and rather than sticking their fingers in their ears the glass will allow them to use the fingers for two or one finger salutes to the riff raff outside

Anybody got some spare shaving foam or black spray paint?
TeddyThePug
Has liked: 1 like

Post by TeddyThePug »

Where's our charge then for the trouble at the weekend? I see UEFA didn't waste time charging Besiktas over their cat invasion. The sooner we find out the quicker we can digest it and get over it.

I guess the FA work a bit slower over here 8-)
Wembley1966
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 124 likes

Post by Wembley1966 »

^^^ They've got to deal with Wigan first - there's hundreds of supporters they've got to identify so may take a while to get to us!
Believer
Has liked: 1389 likes
Total likes: 735 likes

Post by Believer »

Believer wrote:Reminds me of the Chelsea "fan" with his daughter who was "petrified" at the OS at all the coins from those naughty West Ham fans. So petrified that the 2 of them bent down and picked them all up to show the waiting press.
“Up the Junction” wrote:All lies. It never happened.
Oh I know UtJ - it’s annoying on 2 parts though...

1) The press always run with these stories about us and our fans and never backtrack when wrong or inconclusive
2) Our club never defend us. They hide behind the stories as if it’s ammunition against us for when incidents like Saturday happen. The press will refer to previous nonsense as if it’s to be expected from West Ham fans.

If they were the fans they pathetically try and claim to be they would defend us in cases like the Chelsea one or praise the away support for religiously following through all weathers to watch the flimsy pathetically formed squad perform.

Supporters ? Not a bit.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 748 likes
Total likes: 3446 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

Believer wrote:1) The press always run with these stories about us and our fans and never backtrack when wrong or inconclusive
Doesn't help when the muckrakers and ****-stirrers exist amongst us, either.

https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comm ... 88631.html
Mo Greenstreet

Post by Mo Greenstreet »

if only there was retractable seating installed, then there wouldn’t be the need for a concourse beneath the directors box for disgruntled fans to congregate and vent their anger - they are the architects of their own problems delicious irony
HermanTheTosser

Post by HermanTheTosser »

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, or where to post this, but the ridiculous transfer rumours have started early this year:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... nsfer-News" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MD_HM
Has liked: 38 likes
Total likes: 339 likes

Post by MD_HM »

HermanTheTosser wrote:Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, or where to post this, but the ridiculous transfer rumours have started early this year:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... nsfer-News" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wow....

We must alll stop protesting and get behind the team, if we don’t this amazing transfer won’t happen.

Let’s give them a chance in the summer if this is the type of signings we will be making!
SullySpecial
Has liked: 257 likes
Total likes: 640 likes

Post by SullySpecial »

Linked to Benzema in the summer. The bull**** propaganda campaign has started...

I’m sure he’ll love the championship.
Hammerite

Post by Hammerite »

Mo Greenstreet wrote:if only there was retractable seating installed, then there wouldn’t be the need for a concourse beneath the directors box for disgruntled fans to congregate and vent their anger - they are the architects of their own problems delicious irony
To be fair in this instance its other architects that have contributed to that particular problem.
Gerblatz
Has liked: 70 likes
Total likes: 27 likes

Post by Gerblatz »

Still trying to mug fans off for the advance on ST revenue...Real Madrid to West Ham...Sully selling fairytales again. ****
sicknote
Plumbing the depths
Has liked: 99 likes
Total likes: 154 likes

Post by sicknote »

These muppets who own us , really don’t get it at all, firstly taking the piss out of our collective brains, and themselves behaving like a baby who can’t even walk, signing up for the London marathon, deceitful and clueless

Mark as the same cobblers as Lacazette, bacca, carvalho etc etc, all talk no money and no desire to even attempt to sign, I’d love the press to now contact Benzema his agent and real and prove it’s b*llocks and never going to happen, show these lists up for all they are

Thé baby thing , is because , signing a 53million quid striker is not even close to our problems right now, having any 53 million quid striker in s team full of 2 bob past it uninterested journeymen footballers , is like putting a Ferrari badge on your Renault Clio, it’s farcical

Our squad needs 53 million spending just on the back 4 and a holding midfielder for about 4 or 5 quality players, and not far off the same on getting our midfield more balanced , once those areas are dealt with you then look at the striker or strikers that will suit the football we will play,

Not the idiotic signing Sullivan made in the summer of a Mexican who will never fit into a system our players play, bilic and moyes know that but Sullivan’s ego gets him buying who he likes not who the manager needs, we all know carvalho was our managers no 1 target all summer, he made it all too clear, even moyes knew what he wanted and got nothing at all

The owners are all about themselves , all about the season ticket renawals all about the good pr , their track record is abysmal and shows up their lies constantly, sadly morons will believe this, the morons in the press who are part of the pr problem of propaganda sent out by our owners lap it up and create more issues
paulhs1
Has liked: 1736 likes
Total likes: 1483 likes

Post by paulhs1 »

SullySpecial wrote:Linked to Benzema in the summer. The bull**** propaganda campaign has started...

I’m sure he’ll love the championship.

"Razzle Dazzle th£m and they'll make you a staaaaaaar"

:lol:
Robbie
Has liked: 68 likes
Total likes: 36 likes

Post by Robbie »

sicknote wrote:These muppets who own us , really don’t get it at all, firstly taking the piss out of our collective brains, and themselves behaving like a baby who can’t even walk, signing up for the London marathon, deceitful and clueless

Mark as the same cobblers as Lacazette, bacca, carvalho etc etc, all talk no money and no desire to even attempt to sign, I’d love the press to now contact Benzema his agent and real and prove it’s b*llocks and never going to happen, show these lists up for all they are

Thé baby thing , is because , signing a 53million quid striker is not even close to our problems right now, having any 53 million quid striker in s team full of 2 bob past it uninterested journeymen footballers , is like putting a Ferrari badge on your Renault Clio, it’s farcical

Our squad needs 53 million spending just on the back 4 and a holding midfielder for about 4 or 5 quality players, and not far off the same on getting our midfield more balanced , once those areas are dealt with you then look at the striker or strikers that will suit the football we will play,

Not the idiotic signing Sullivan made in the summer of a Mexican who will never fit into a system our players play, bilic and moyes know that but Sullivan’s ego gets him buying who he likes not who the manager needs, we all know carvalho was our managers no 1 target all summer, he made it all too clear, even moyes knew what he wanted and got nothing at all

The owners are all about themselves , all about the season ticket renawals all about the good pr , their track record is abysmal and shows up their lies constantly, sadly morons will believe this, the morons in the press who are part of the pr problem of propaganda sent out by our owners lap it up and create more issues
This is absolutely spot on. Besides the fact he would never come here anyway, it is the whole squad that needs looking at and 53 mill might go half way to solving that.
This shows how clueless they really are. It is beyond believable.
If true of course.
Believer
Has liked: 1389 likes
Total likes: 735 likes

Post by Believer »

Up the Junction wrote: Doesn't help when the muckrakers and ****-stirrers exist amongst us, either.

https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comm ... 88631.html
I know. Pathetic that anyone would sell their support of a football club for an exclusive and / or a few free tickets and first dabs on Karren's dairylea and primula spread. Sorry, cheeseboard ! :D

What would be hilarious is if, if we were taken over by a supporter (rich one) who came in and said straight away that they've decided which journos can and can't get access to the club ! Turncoat shysters don't even try !!
bubbles500

Post by bubbles500 »

Good 15 mins on us on the debate. The cats well and truly out the bag,and most media now understand our grievances. Best bit was last 10 seconds,purslow said if we stay up they will definitely look to sell. And I think he may be right,sully will know to make us top 6 contenders will take 100s of millions. I think they will cut their losses take the profit and get gone.
Heysel76
Has liked: 213 likes
Total likes: 105 likes

Post by Heysel76 »

bubbles500 wrote:purslow said
Unfortunately, that probably means it ain't true
Sir_Trevor
Has liked: 258 likes
Total likes: 338 likes

Post by Sir_Trevor »

bubbles500 wrote:Good 15 mins on us on the debate. The cats well and truly out the bag,and most media now understand our grievances. Best bit was last 10 seconds,purslow said if we stay up they will definitely look to sell. And I think he may be right,sully will know to make us top 6 contenders will take 100s of millions. I think they will cut their losses take the profit and get gone.
Sorry if I have missed something but what debate are you talking about?

The point about them selling up is very interesting, but, as with everything with these shysters, I take it with a pinch of salt as I don't trust them as far as I could throw the poison dwarf.

I would not put it past them to put this notion out there just to get the protests to stop, with the rationalisation that the protesters will stop if they feel that this will help the team and thus bring about this sale. (sorry, if that sounds a bit convoluted).