Late David Gold, Sullivan and Brady

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

OFT
Has liked: 2995 likes
Total likes: 1758 likes

Re: Gold and Sullivan ???

Post by OFT »

bristolhammerfc.
That's about the top and bottom of it.

Graeme Souness however can fack right off, the 'orrible bastad.
Nesticles

Post by Nesticles »

bristolhammerfc wrote:He is a boy living in a goldfish bowl, detached from reality.

I feel sorry for him, but it doesn't excuse how the club allow this to happen. Regardless of what he wrote, the club should carry the responsibility for encouraging and facilitating it. His old man knew and encouraged it therefore the blame lies with him.

Its inappropriate in the same way that Brady's column is and Gold on twitter is.

We should have media releases through a trained press officer not from wannabe reality stars with no idea of the impact their faux pas have.
:thup:

It's laughable how often they are rattled now, rushing to their favourite West Ham social media account or buddies in the press to defend themselves
Ted Fenton
Location: Rural Sevilla & the quieter part of Costa del Sol, sunny Spain
Has liked: 1 like

Post by Ted Fenton »

bubbles500 wrote:No idea why he’s even responding.Do you see other people putting out official statements every time someone mentions them in the paper.
Trump?
e-20
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by e-20 »

bristolhammerfc wrote:He is a boy living in a goldfish bowl, detached from reality.

I feel sorry for him, but it doesn't excuse how the club allow this to happen.
He is in a goldfish bowl of his own making its only in recent years when he started his publicity routines, no doubt because he wanted to get involved in this family toy, that I even knew he existed. Indeed it was only last year when his brother started to join in a bit that I realised he existed too. The only real argument is whether his father should have actually allowed him to do that as a 13 year old when he should be concentrating on other matters. But then his father has multiple personalities detached from reality.
e-20
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by e-20 »

southendmadhammer wrote:
Exactly this. Can they not see how embarrassing it is?

Gold Sullivan and Brady remind me of the directors of the company I used to work for. They were greedy, rude, selfish and lacked any sort of class whatsoever, especially when money was concerned. At the same time, they expected all employees to stay and work their b*llocks off and took offence when they wanted to leave.

I never got to the bottom of whether they were completely deluded or just didn't care. I think the answer was somewhere in the middle, similar to this lot. Unfortunately, the time I spent at that company was the most miserable of my life and the same could be said from a football perspective with these clowns.
It wasn't Ripmax was it.
The Sherriff
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 106 likes

Post by The Sherriff »

hammerdivone wrote:I thought it was quite a mature statement.
Indeed it was, mightily impressive that a dyslexic teenager can write such an articulate statement, literally faultless.

Can’t believe for one moment that he’s been given special access to someone who knows PR :hush:
EvilC
Location: In the street as the cold wind blows, in the ghetto...
Has liked: 2627 likes
Total likes: 1178 likes

Post by EvilC »

hammerdivone wrote:I thought it was quite a mature statement.
It would have been really mature not to release a statement at all. I also think his statement is not true - he said he had not criticised Allardyce, yet when asked why he hadn't been sacked, he said "sadly it is not my football club". I also remember him having a pop over not picking Wellington Paulista.
bubbles500

Post by bubbles500 »

Reckon we saved our money big time on Carvalho watching him tonight.Offers zero going forward.And charges out of position constantly and gets bypassed.Just lumbers around doing very little.
Caltagir

Post by Caltagir »

The Sherriff wrote:
Can’t believe for one moment that he’s been given special access to someone who knows PR :hush:
Judging by years of ineptitude, it almost certainly wasn’t someone at the club...
BostonHammer
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by BostonHammer »

bubbles500 wrote:Reckon we saved our money big time on Carvalho watching him tonight.Offers zero going forward.And charges out of position constantly and gets bypassed.Just lumbers around doing very little.

That must be why Christiano Ronaldo publicly asked the Real board to go buy him in January.
Beavis Danzig
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 733 likes

Post by Beavis Danzig »

and they're winning 2-0.
Big George
Has liked: 133 likes
Total likes: 274 likes

Post by Big George »

Doc H Ball wrote:Jack says he's grown up and changed his twatter. Apparently he hasn't announced a signing until it's signed or indulged in gossip for the last year.

Wonder if that includes telling the world we were after Hernandez in July and were suing SL for 'serious libel' a few weeks ago?
Wonder what happened to that libel writ. Does anyone know where it has been served? :o
bubbles500

Post by bubbles500 »

That must be why Christiano Ronaldo publicly asked the Real board to go buy him in January.[/quote]

So why didn’t they? He’s not fit to lace casemeros boots.Been linked with a multitude of clubs but nobody taken the plunge,must be a reason.Personally I think he stands out due to his sheer physical presence.Looks slow and ponderous to me.Which would be hugely exposed in PL.
Doc H Ball
Has liked: 916 likes
Total likes: 1918 likes

Post by Doc H Ball »

Big George wrote: Wonder what happened to that libel writ. Does anyone know where it has been served? :o
My bad George - It wasn't Jack. On this occasion Sullivan used his other son to talk for him.

I reckon they've all got PR advice since not to go public but to use Hugh instead.

As for the writ, it was served in the Supreme Court of Pyongyang with damages to reputation estimated at 74 Chon.
bubbles500

Post by bubbles500 »

Just saw this on twitter,cracking stat :shock:

The 2015/16 EPL season was the first time West Ham United recorded a positive goal difference in a top-flight season since 1985/86.

Just highlights our poor striker buys.Pretty astonishing really.
chalks
Sliding down his pole
Has liked: 690 likes
Total likes: 1606 likes

Post by chalks »

Doc H Ball wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.claret ... unior/amp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

C&H = Fox
That’s actually hilarious Doc, and shows the mug who wrote it up for what he is.

These idiots that fawn over the owners claim to be life long supporters yet are aiding and abetting in the destruction of the club we all love. Grown men running around the owners children as if they are rock stars.

They are so far apart from what our support really is all about that it’s embarrassing
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 1978 likes
Total likes: 1466 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

The whole regime is Bristol.
bristolhammerfc wrote:I feel sorry for him,
Growing up to inherit millions........in fact possibly billions of pounds, im afraid I don't.
Big George
Has liked: 133 likes
Total likes: 274 likes

Post by Big George »

Doc H Ball wrote:
My bad George - It wasn't Jack. On this occasion Sullivan used his other son to talk for him.

I reckon they've all got PR advice since not to go public but to use Hugh instead.

As for the writ, it was served in the Supreme Court of Pyongyang with damages to reputation estimated at 74 Chon.
I don't see the point of tweeting GSB etc normally but I did ask the elder son to post details of the writ when it is served.

Not heard anything, must still be preparing it.
Barking Iron
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 64 likes

Post by Barking Iron »

Unfortunately now days it's all about twitter followers or likes in society in general so it's no surprise these people fawn over our owners. Chalks is spot on how can anyone who claims to support West Ham endorse a regime that not only lies openly to fans but always seems to drag the club through the mud, then again this certain gentleman has a flag at the thunder dome with he's own name on so that says it all
The Old Mile End
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 91 likes

Post by The Old Mile End »

It never stops with this bunch of charlatans. While they are around it never will.

The club is not in good hands and gets further and further away from it's core each and every day.

Leopards don't change their spots. Sullivan could bring Messi here, but he'd still be a ****.