Late David Gold, Sullivan and Brady

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

chappo59
Location: In a land far far away where away defeats are frowned upon
Has liked: 359 likes
Total likes: 210 likes

Re: Gold and Sullivan ???

Post by chappo59 »

GSB football's equivalent of Steve Smith and David Warner, the end game is fast approaching so make your plans to stash your money, get ready your narrative that those horrible fans hounded you out for no reason and then go, ride off into the sunset leaving behind you the worst legacy anyone could ever leave a proud historic club.

Keep up the pressure folks, it's unravelling, our day in the sun is fast approaching. I've said it it numerous previous posts and I will continue to say it until these three scumbags have left our club, keep hounding them just like Birmingham did, keep in their faces, continue to put it out in the media, test their resolve.......they will eventually decide it's not worth the hassle and go.

And then my friends........we will party like we've won a trophy COYI :crest:
DaveWHU1964
Has liked: 1300 likes
Total likes: 676 likes

Post by DaveWHU1964 »

chappo59 wrote:Keep up the pressure folks, it's unravelling, our day in the sun is fast approaching ...
Chappo - :thup:
Hammer83
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 13 likes

Post by Hammer83 »

I hope to see similar scenes like the Burnley game again and again until they are driven out of our club the lying scumbags.What’s the worst that can happen

Play behind closed doors ? Don’t care
Relegated ? Don’t care
Club getting a big fine ? Don’t care
Them leaving our club ? Happy days short term pain for long term gain! :crest:
psychoscoredthelot
Has liked: 79 likes
Total likes: 201 likes

Post by psychoscoredthelot »

i am off to cornwall for a long weekend

gutted i am going to miss the southampton game but looking forwards to hearing all about it.

to all those going please keep the pressure up and force these ***** out of our club.

WHTID
uptonparkhurst
Location: The World Wide Web - where men are men,women are men,and children are the Metropolitan Police
Has liked: 64 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by uptonparkhurst »

It took a relegation to get rid of them at BCFC.
While I agree with DaveWhu that relegation is inevitable, I think that, if we stay up for now, Sullivan will give it another go and will fund next seasons transfer punts by selling Lanzini and Hernandez.
I think people are underestimating their stubborness,the size of their egos and their indifference towards
(maybe even contempt for) the traditional working-class fanbase.
TheHandOfDog
Has liked: 523 likes
Total likes: 419 likes

Post by TheHandOfDog »

The truth of the matter is, if we stay up then it has been a great season for GSB. Making a profit from transfers and remaining in the PL is their goal, wherever we finish or what type of football we play, just doesn't matter to these mugs.
prophet:marginal
Has liked: 836 likes
Total likes: 1980 likes

Post by prophet:marginal »

uptonparkhurst wrote:It took a relegation to get rid of them at BCFC.
Not sure if drawing too many parallels between the clubs will bear much fruit, though.

BCFC went down and haven't been seen in the top flight since. Bar the odd decent sequence of results, too, they haven't even come close to a promotion.

I hate their tenure as much as the next man, but I'm not too sure, when I look at the present squad and coach, that we have much bouncebackability this time.
Chicken Run Supreme
Has liked: 855 likes
Total likes: 823 likes

Post by Chicken Run Supreme »

I agree proph. I can stomach relegation as a price to pay for the removal of the leeches running our club into the ground but I am also wary that this time we could find ourselves away from the Premier League for some time.
Ultimately I do not want relegation.
Ultimately I don't want GSB running our club

Therein is the problem.
GreenStHammer

Post by GreenStHammer »

uptonparkhurst wrote:It took a relegation to get rid of them at BCFC.
While I agree with DaveWhu that relegation is inevitable, I think that, if we stay up for now, Sullivan will give it another go and will fund next seasons transfer punts by selling Lanzini and Hernandez.
I can see that happening. Sell lanzini and Hernandez for ~60m, put in 10m + probably raise another 10m with unexpected sales like they always do. (Ala Tomkins, fletcher, feghouli). They'll probably try flog Caroll too. Then spend about 70m. Make huge claims about spending lots, when really it'll be only like 10m net. A joke considering the lack of investment in the last 3 windows.

They always try to look like big spenders when all they do is recycle money from sales of our best players and those we signed for free. It'll be all "Oh lanzini wanted to go, manager didn't want Hernandez".

If we're constantly replacing players then the the only that matters is the NET spend. Karen often quotes the outgoing spend only without taking into account sales.
Last edited by GreenStHammer on Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr_Skid

Post by Mr_Skid »

Another fan confronting Gold, fair play to him he stayed calm and tried to get his point across!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mega Ron
Has liked: 170 likes
Total likes: 175 likes

Post by Mega Ron »

A wasted opportunity to throw a coin at him there
keithrobsonsbookie

Post by keithrobsonsbookie »

Bit of an old git rant I'm afraid..
Been supporting the team for over 50 years and loved the old ground. As a kid, I lived near The Central, and could run home after the game and see the scores coming through on the teleprinter.
Anyway, due to my absolute hatred of those 3 pieces of scum, for the first time ever, I find myself going to Saturdays game not caring if we win. How the hell has it come to that??
I just don't want them to share the same joy I get from seeing West Ham win.
jhammers
Has liked: 72 likes
Total likes: 28 likes

Post by jhammers »

Mr_Skid wrote:Another fan confronting Gold, fair play to him he stayed calm and tried to get his point across!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The link isn't working can you tell us what was said? :thup:
Aztec Hammer
Has liked: 866 likes
Total likes: 4270 likes

Post by Aztec Hammer »

Brooking selling out as well, I see.

"If you are a genuine West Ham fan, then any grievance or issue has to be put to one side while the team are trying to battle clear of the bottom three," Brooking told the Evening Standard.

"I know that feelings had been running high for many of our fans, but it shocked me to see some resort to throwing coins and objects. Many of the guests -- including Bobby Moore's daughter, Roberta -- were forced to head into the lounge for their own safety. It's certainly a sad day when the family of our greatest-ever player has to leave a match dedicated to his memory. I've heard some fans would welcome relegation as a chance for wholesale change. Frankly, that is nonsense.
I find it difficult to see how anyone could feel that the type of violent demonstration we saw is going to help the club we all love. I always believe fans should be entitled to air their views. If they want to protest, yes, that is their right. But it should not be done when it can adversely affect the performances of Mark Noble and his team-mates."
sicknote
Plumbing the depths
Has liked: 99 likes
Total likes: 154 likes

Post by sicknote »

I’m sorry

But Sir Trevor Brooking has never in the years I’ve been following West Ham United, spoke or written in that manner and tone to or about our supporters , and it saddens me the club take us to be morons to believe he would now change on their behalf,

To use both him and mark nobles names and in his article lay bobby mores memory and his family as cause for us to regret our grievances with the board is shallow and just angers our support more

All these owners do it hand out criticism of us supporters and belittle us and put us down at every opportunity

Parasites
Aztec Hammer
Has liked: 866 likes
Total likes: 4270 likes

Post by Aztec Hammer »

I find it quite disgusting how football in general, but West Ham in particular, seem to have such a yearning desire to paint fans (consumers?) as greedy, distasteful, callous and ignorant folk of bully disposition.

The hypocrisy of it is overwhelming.

I'm not surprised that a club as politically inclined as ours now is, engages in tactics of a political nature.

I don't see how I can support us in our current state. But it hurts to actively root against West Ham because I recognise that in a way that would be rooting against the fans. So I find the easiest thing to do is just cast the club aside in my mind and focus on getting enjoyment from elsewhere. Which is probably Brady's intention; the old social cleansing chestnut.
prophet:marginal
Has liked: 836 likes
Total likes: 1980 likes

Post by prophet:marginal »

Aztec Hammer wrote:
I don't see how I can support us in our current state.
:thup:

The club is truly nauseating.
GreenStHammer

Post by GreenStHammer »

Bacca Lacca-zette,
Carvalho, dendoncker
David Sullivan
You're a ****ing plonker!
Beavis Danzig
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 733 likes

Post by Beavis Danzig »

oh dear sir trev, it shocked you to see people resort to throwing objects? so you did see it now, you weren't just told about it like you said three weeks ago?

violent protest which will unsettle captain mark noble? the one who initiated the first violent act when he decided to offer out a supporter for having the utter temerity to walk on the wrong bit of grass, only to be held back by the 100 bags a week reject joe hart.

or the other recorded acts or violence which as far as i can tell were all directed towards protesters. not going to condemn that though are you? they're doing you a favour.

sorry, you're a legend but in either writing or putting your name to this you've outed yourself as another mug terrified of the gravy train getting derailed. couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people. "genuine fan"? f*** off.

there's f*** all left of this club to give a toss about.
NorthBankAlliance

Post by NorthBankAlliance »

Trevor Brooking comes across as a gentleman, & obviously he's a legend to you older lot who saw him play but he doesn't get the support by all accounts here., or our qualms.

In fact he's coming across as quite the sell out...