✍️ Welcome Michail Antonio

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

hammerman11
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 744 likes

Re: Michail Antonio

Post by hammerman11 »

Iron mic is the first man on the sheet for me

pace power skill goals and 100% effort

he makes things happen.

great on monday night

best english winger sterling or antonio ?

The iron man for me
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 145 likes

Post by fmgod »

I love him he is like a better Carlton Cole, he is the perfect role model for youngsters, educated(degree), seems down to earth, has worked his way up the ladder and even looks like he is learning and working hard now while enjoying himself.
The Terminator
Has liked: 64 likes
Total likes: 57 likes

Post by The Terminator »

The second he started to believe his own hype he became lazy and poor, thinks he's made it already.
Frankie Macs Mullet

Post by Frankie Macs Mullet »

He's made a really poor decision today by putting that cross in. But lazy? Seriously?
Cellar-door
Has liked: 10 likes
Total likes: 298 likes

Post by Cellar-door »

I don't think he's lazy.
I think he has no real idea where the ball should go. He's great at running the wing, good in the air, but give him the ball at his feet and ask him to do anything other than fire in a cross and he's lost. The final error was one of many today and all season where he gets in a good position then can't see or make the correct pass. Some of that is on him, some is evidence of poor coaching. Overall he could learn a lot from watching how Ayew sees passes and space.
The Green Man
Has liked: 59 likes
Total likes: 135 likes

Post by The Green Man »

Frankie Macs Mullet wrote:He's made a really poor decision today by putting that cross in. But lazy? Seriously?

He really was today. Didn't want to track back at all when he was up the field, Noble had a huge go at him after he didn't get a free kick in the corner so couldn't be bothered to track back.

He's lost that bit of an edge that he had to his game and it looks like he's not giving it his 100% which was what was made him so good to watch.
swerley

Post by swerley »

Maybe he is actively (or more correctly, inactively) trying to get Bilic fired.
MB
Cricket's Darren Anderton
Has liked: 5556 likes
Total likes: 3053 likes

Post by MB »

He is an instinctive player which is what makes him dangerous going forwards, but he has no footballing sense which is why I don’t understand the calls for him to play wingback.

He has all the physical attributes, but few of the mental ones but then if he did he wouldn’t be play8ng for us.

Got to take the bad with the good.
Centre Half
Has liked: 184 likes
Total likes: 309 likes

Post by Centre Half »

Sell him

Doesn't score any more, ideas above his station, constantly runs into blind alleys

I lost total respect for him with the total lack of application he put in when picked at RB.

Sorry mate you ain't bigger than the club or manager, you down right put 100% in wherever he picks you. Don't cry to the media how you should be playing midfield

Sell sell sell
mushy
Has liked: 640 likes
Total likes: 842 likes

Post by mushy »

The Green Man wrote:
He's lost that bit of an edge that he had to his game and it looks like he's not giving it his 100% which was what was made him so good to watch.
He plays with his heart and his strength, they are his assets along with pace.
He plays with instinct but has always made poor decisions when he stops to think.
He is not a natural, thats his problem.
hammer1975
Has liked: 933 likes
Total likes: 1088 likes

Post by hammer1975 »

Those who think he plays with his heart and puts 100% effort in need to watch him off the ball nowadays rather than basing it on his rep.
Bonzos4Lagers
Has liked: 30 likes
Total likes: 23 likes

Post by Bonzos4Lagers »

Whole hearted player who is simply not very intelligent. Sorry, I like the guy, but it's that simple.
AA1969
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by AA1969 »

Won us far more points than he's lost over his time here
hessa
Has liked: 68 likes
Total likes: 11 likes

Post by hessa »

Centre Half wrote:Sell him

Doesn't score any more, ideas above his station, constantly runs into blind alleys

I lost total respect for him with the total lack of application he put in when picked at RB.

Sorry mate you ain't bigger than the club or manager, you down right put 100% in wherever he picks you. Don't cry to the media how you should be playing midfield

Sell sell sell

/\ /\ This, I really don't get the love in for him. He did bust a gut when he first broke into the side, he certainly doesn't anymore. Not sure what he does do, other than lose possession and not chase back. Thinks he is way better than he is! I also lost it with him for his piss poor attitude when he was asked to play right back, I don't think he even gave 50% effort!
Last edited by hessa on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hessa
Has liked: 68 likes
Total likes: 11 likes

Post by hessa »

AA1969 wrote:Won us far more points than he's lost over his time here
I doubt that very much. I remember plenty of times he's cost us points.
Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
Has liked: 6811 likes
Total likes: 2363 likes

Post by Colours never run »

Sell him!!!!!! :lol:

There's some pearler posts floating around right now. Give your heads a wobble for f*** sake!

Can't believe he's getting dogs abuse when the protagonist of the piece was Ogbonna who gifted them a way back in with some incredibly stupid although not surprised free kicks away and one of them leading to their crucial 1st. But no, let's focus on a sub coming on losing the ball high up the pitch.
The Big Show

Post by The Big Show »

Having lost the ball his attitude was disgusting. From where I was sat he must of just about reached the halfway line with his light jog back when the ball went in. If you ain't prepared to do the hard yards you need to have ability like Ronaldo and he cretainly ain't got that. Bloke needs to learn the hard way, see you back in the first 11 in January with a better attitude.
Hemel Iron

Post by Hemel Iron »

A disgrace
jacko
Has liked: 60 likes
Total likes: 149 likes

Post by jacko »

Love his energy and his enthuisasm but he has no footballing brain. He does his best things when he doesn't have time to think.
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 145 likes

Post by fmgod »

He has never had a footballing brain, he is a crap footballer but highly effective, massively well built athlete, that's not a dig at him, as so many of the Prem are like him, also ignoring today I really like him.