Olympic Stadium Discussion and Questions

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Olympic Stadium Discussion and Questions

Postby hammerman11 on Thu May 16, 2019 3:54 pm

so no chance of a home game on boxing day with trains and westfield being problems.

can we not paint the white bowl claret at least it will look like our home even if it doesn't feel like it. also need to have claret seats installed.
hammerman11

Postby sanchoz on Thu May 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Big George wrote:I assume the individual wh damaged a panel is he ribman? "Careful there you might start an atmosphere"

I cannot blame how much fan blaming there is n this, if the stadium was fit for football hardly any of these issues would be a problem.

It is. He previously tweeted about the warning he received.
sanchoz

Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch

Postby HammerMan2004 on Thu May 16, 2019 3:59 pm

Big George wrote:I assume the individual wh damaged a panel is he ribman? "Careful there you might start an atmosphere"

I cannot blame how much fan blaming there is n this, if the stadium was fit for football hardly any of these issues would be a problem.

I think this is a tricky situation...a friend of mine kicks a panel in the BML...makes an atmosphere, gets the crowd going...stewards tend to sort of give him the eye and wry smile and let him get on with it.

Ribman uses his false leg to hit a panel doesn't he? That's slightly different...
HammerMan2004

Postby sanchoz on Thu May 16, 2019 4:15 pm

hammerman11 wrote:so no chance of a home game on boxing day with trains and westfield being problems.

Any letters/emails/other correspondence sent by a private entity (such as Westfield or West Ham United for example) to a public body (Newham Council for example) becomes a retained record of the public body and is therefore a potential subject for a freedom of information request.

Anyone can raise one through whatdotheyknow.com (where all correspondence back and forth and any attachments are made public) or the public bodies website (https://www.newham.gov.uk/Pages/Service ... ation.aspx in this example, result would be emailed to person who raises the request and would be private unless they so wish to disclose in public the results).
sanchoz

Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch

Postby Samba on Fri May 17, 2019 3:45 am

HammerMan2004 wrote:Ribman uses his false leg to hit a panel doesn't he?

Only after he's got legless..
Samba

Previous

Return to General Discussion