Hammers Supporters Club

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Hammers Supporters Club

Postby arlhe on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Well done and good luck, Paul !
arlhe

Postby danny faithless on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:31 pm

You're the bollox Paul. Well done. I really feared for that place after the first couple of whuisa meetings. I'll make sure we get along at some point.

Danny BOYS1991
danny faithless

Postby sanchoz on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Great news Paul and hope its the start of a better future for the HSC then the course it seemed to be on.
sanchoz

Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch

Postby PC Hammer on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Thanks for the messages of support. I have already sent out a membership form by e-mail to a WHUISA member from Leicester who just wants to put his tenner in to help - top man.

I have just put the membership form up on the WHUISA website - took me while...

Go to http://www.whuisa.org/ and print out / fill in and send the form direct to the club with your remittance. You will get your membership card and commemorative Boleyn ground membership wallet by return.

Even if you are unable to make the club your membership is valuable to building funds for the club. We are planning events on match days as well so you can use the membership card then.

Spread the word the club is back in West Ham fans hands and we need you all to back this !! :scarfer:
PC Hammer

Postby The Big Show on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:41 pm

I've been a member since the early nineties. Last time I went in was the the final game. I will happily re join. Spent more time in there than I care to imagine, struggled to find a venue to take the kids in at Stratford so miss the place.
Well done Paul
The Big Show

Postby Rocket on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Excellent news. Well done Paul and all others involved.
Rocket

Postby brooking_1980 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:28 pm

I can't imagine how much effort must have gone into this to come to such a great solution. Its great news.

Well done PC and will endeavour to join and head down to this event, if possible.
brooking_1980

Postby Bonzo793 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:05 am

Brilliant news. Definately will (re)join to support the cause. As season ticket holder from overseas I found it difficult to find a suitable pre-match-place at Stratford (aside from HC-boat). Looking forward to the new season and reunite at the HSC :-) To all overseas readers: Become a member of WHUISA (if not joined already). COYI from Germany. Have a nice summer !!
Bonzo793

Postby PC Hammer on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Thanks Bonzo - we are looking at getting a satellite HSC over at Stratford going to keep the club in Castle Street going. We hope to get all the previous members back and provide a safe and comfortable place near the new ground especially for our senior citizens and children as it was at the club.

We have a number of plans / avenues to explore and of course there are still a number of hurdles to get over but we are going to give this a real go. As i have said this is in our hands so its up to all of us to make it work.

PS - Any sugar daddies or mummies, for that matter, out there - apply within via a PM !!! :scarfer:
PC Hammer

Postby Eastlondonboy on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Fantastic news my son going to put the link on his Instagram got over 16000 followers so hopefully should get few more in.
Eastlondonboy

Postby Big George on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:59 pm

Eastlondonboy wrote:Fantastic news my son going to put the link on his Instagram got over 16000 followers so hopefully should get few more in.

Get him to stick the WHUISA joining page up too. :thup:
Big George

Postby Eastlondonboy on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Get him to stick the WHUISA joining page up too. :thup:[/quote]

Will do BG .
Eastlondonboy

Postby PC Hammer on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Offers of help have been coming in from WHUISA and HSC members. Both entities are very grateful.

In light of this the HSC are very hopeful of an updated website where you will be able to join the HSC online no less !!. Further details will be published as soon as this is up and running.

Whilst the evening on Saturday 24th June is designed to help raise some much needed funds for the HSC there will be an auction and raffle in aid of the Bobby Moore Fund.
PC Hammer

Postby Blow Bubbles on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:21 pm

I've just printed and sent off my application to join the club from the WHUISA website so cheers for putting it up there PC.

A tenner well spent if it helps and whilst I'll admit that going back into East Ham is too much of a pain for me, if they do manage to move to Stratford I will definitely make it my regular match day watering hole.

I also took the opportunity to join the WHUISA as does look like you're trying to do some good work there.
Blow Bubbles

Postby Eastlondonboy on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:51 pm

The local
http://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/sport/ ... letterlink" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well done paul :thup:
Eastlondonboy

Postby E7Iron on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Great news, I shall be signing up later today. There is a social club that is run by Newham Council on Community Road opposite Colgrave Primary School a couple of minutes walk from the Railway Tavern. If a site cannot be found then could merging with an existing club be workable?
E7Iron

Postby sanchoz on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:05 pm

Blow Bubbles wrote:I've just printed and sent off my application to join the club from the WHUISA website so cheers for putting it up there PC.

Just did the same from the WHUISA website :thup:
sanchoz

Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch

Postby PC Hammer on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Thanks to all who are joining the supporters club and WHUISA - much appreciated all round.

Last time i was in the Romford Recorder i think i scored a couple of goals for County Park U12's against EMH - so last century...and some !!! :scarfer:
PC Hammer

Postby GaryP on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:56 pm

Brilliant. Well done.
GaryP

Postby PC Hammer on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:53 am

Morning all - sorry to say that the evening planned at the HSC with Tony Gale has been postponed as a number of ex-hammers invited have been unable to make the evening mainly due to short notice.

Plans are being made for another evening when their availability is good.

A number of people have renewed or become members of the HSC in the last few days and i urge you to support this institution of ours as we try to get it back onto its feet. Forms are available at http://www.whuisa.org or you can pop in the club as follows;

Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7 - 11pm, Saturday 1 - 11pm and Sunday 12 - 8pm. Closed Monday & Wednesday.

Ideally there will be a club in Stratford on match days next season which will support the club's existence in Castle Street. We are working hard on this and need funds to give us breathing space to do this.

The HSC is looking to have events on match days at the club in a similar way the people at the EHWMC have done. I commend them for this.

Thanks to all who have contacted me with messages of support and wanting to get tickets.
PC Hammer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion