Away priority points allocation

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Away priority points allocation

Postby Daddy p on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 pm

Stoke on sale 5th April while were be at Arsenal
12 plus points 3pm
2'900. Tickets
Daddy p

Postby steps on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:24 am

I've got one spare for Arsenal going if anyone wants it (face value, obviously). Apologies for not starting a thread in the Ticket Forum but it I'll need to get it in the post to you by 12pm today to guarantee you'll get it for Wednesday so PM me asap if interested.

Cheers.
steps

Postby Rio on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:30 am

steps wrote:I've got one spare for Arsenal going if anyone wants it (face value, obviously). Apologies for not starting a thread in the Ticket Forum but it I'll need to get it in the post to you by 12pm today to guarantee you'll get it for Wednesday so PM me asap if interested.

Cheers.

Big George was looking for one
Rio
Ronnie Biggs was here

Postby Big George on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:32 am

steps wrote:I've got one spare for Arsenal going if anyone wants it (face value, obviously). Apologies for not starting a thread in the Ticket Forum but it I'll need to get it in the post to you by 12pm today to guarantee you'll get it for Wednesday so PM me asap if interested.

Cheers.

Hello mate, can you PM me please?
Big George

Postby steps on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:37 am

:thup:
steps

Postby shifty on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:28 pm

I live about 15 mins walk from Stadium of Light, any travel/hotel/pubs etc advice or tips required for first-timers give me a shout
shifty

Postby Romford on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:51 pm

shifty wrote:I live about 15 mins walk from Stadium of Light, any travel/hotel/pubs etc advice or tips required for first-timers give me a shout

Loads drink in the Spoons next to the Travelodge
Romford
Big X

Postby shifty on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:09 pm

Loads drink in the Spoons next to the Travelodge[/quote]

The Lambton Worm. It's opposite a new Premier Inn that's been built now. There's also a newish 2nd Travelodge in the city, can't remember when it opened, last league game up here was Oct 2015?
shifty

Postby Romford on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:12 pm

shifty wrote:
The Lambton Worm. It's opposite a new Premier Inn that's been built now. There's also a newish 2nd Travelodge in the city, can't remember when it opened, last league game up here was Oct 2015?

Sounds about right...keep an eye out for lairy natives btw, apparently they are looking for a bit of revenge after what happened at our place. :wink:
Romford
Big X

Postby shifty on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:17 pm

Sounds about right...keep an eye out for lairy natives btw, apparently they are looking for a bit of revenge after what happened at our place. :wink:[/quote]

Yes mate, avoid the following pubs around the ground; Colliery Tavern, Halfway House, Jacksons, Howard Arms, Wheatsheaf, Terminus

I've seen a lot of them this season, they really are toilet but I'm sure they'll be looking at the game against us thinking "if we've got any chance of stopping up we must get 3 points against these"
shifty

Postby Wembley1966 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:29 am

Sunderland away will be only £20 - you'll get reimbursed for anything over £20 courtesy of Virgin Media:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/3097317/premier-league-away-ticket-prices-to-be-capped-at-20-for-first-time

Away fans from all Premier League clubs are to see tickets capped at £20 for the first time over the coming weeks thanks to a pioneering move by Virgin Media and the Football Supporters' Federation.

The national supporters' organisation launched the "Twenty's Plenty" campaign in January 2013, calling on clubs at all levels to recognise travelling supporters by capping ticket prices.

Premier League clubs have capped away tickets at £30 since the start of the season as part of a three-year agreement, but Virgin Media is now reimbursing the cost of tickets above £20 for a single away fixture at all top-tier clubs.

The majority of matches covered by the initiative, in partnership with the FSF, are being held between April 15 and 23, while Virgin Media, Southampton's shirt sponsor, already subsidises every visiting supporters' ticket to St Mary's to £20.
Wembley1966

Postby Captain Slaphead on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:37 am

Wembley1966 wrote:Sunderland away will be only £20 - you'll get reimbursed for anything over £20 courtesy of Virgin Media:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/3097317/premier-league-away-ticket-prices-to-be-capped-at-20-for-first-time

Away fans from all Premier League clubs are to see tickets capped at £20 for the first time over the coming weeks thanks to a pioneering move by Virgin Media and the Football Supporters' Federation.

The national supporters' organisation launched the "Twenty's Plenty" campaign in January 2013, calling on clubs at all levels to recognise travelling supporters by capping ticket prices.

Premier League clubs have capped away tickets at £30 since the start of the season as part of a three-year agreement, but Virgin Media is now reimbursing the cost of tickets above £20 for a single away fixture at all top-tier clubs.

The majority of matches covered by the initiative, in partnership with the FSF, are being held between April 15 and 23, while Virgin Media, Southampton's shirt sponsor, already subsidises every visiting supporters' ticket to St Mary's to £20.

What's the betting that we don't get a refund, just a practically-worthless 'Club Cash Credit' that can only be used in person in the club shop on a Tuesday afternoon on last season's stock ?
Captain Slaphead

Postby Wembley1966 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:47 am

^^^ Thankfully, the Club are not involved in the refund:

Fans can claim their subsidy after their team’s match by visiting http://www.virginmedia.com/twentysplenty downloading a form, and posting it along with their ticket. A cheque will be sent to them in the following weeks.
Wembley1966

Postby HarlowEssexHammer on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Wembley1966 wrote:^^^ Thankfully, the Club are not involved in the refund:

Fans can claim their subsidy after their team’s match by visiting http://www.virginmedia.com/twentysplenty downloading a form, and posting it along with their ticket. A cheque will be sent to them in the following weeks.

What about the saddo's like me who keep their ticket stubs? :lol:
HarlowEssexHammer

Postby Wembley1966 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:46 pm

^^^ You'll have some new ones to add to your collection next year - although more expensive as there's no £30 cap on away tickets in the Championship!
Wembley1966

Postby DDHammer on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:25 pm

Lets me buy Stoke tickets as a Claret Member with 6 points. Is this only meant for STH? Let me do it for Southampton earlier in the year.
DDHammer

Postby Cottee on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:08 am

Sunderland now sold out which is pretty impressive. Burnley to start on 15 points, only 2,400 allocation.
Cottee

Postby Cottee on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:14 am

HarlowEssexHammer wrote:
What about the saddo's like me who keep their ticket stubs? :lol:

Same here, I'll keep the ticket instead.
Cottee

Postby West Ham Dave on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:14 am

Cottee wrote:Sunderland now sold out which is pretty impressive. Burnley to start on 15 points, only 2,400 allocation.

Burnley starts on 17+ points from Thursday 20th
West Ham Dave

Postby Cottee on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:34 am

Sorry, meant 17. Had 15 on my mind as that's what my daughter has.
Cottee

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion