Away priority points allocation

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Away priority points allocation

Postby preston on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:28 pm

rt, you were lucky mate. One of our group could do the same - he could actually get 2 tickets as soon as they went on sale to st holders (he was only a member). He's just found out, rightly so, that he can no longer do that this season.
preston

Postby Kialos on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Dear Kialos

Thank you for becoming an Away Season Ticket Holder for the 2017/18 season. The Club appreciates the support that you give the team both at home at the London Stadium and on the road.

For the 2017/18 season, we have automated the Away Season Ticket process. You will now receive two emails for each match, the first when your payment is processed, the second when your seat details for that match have been confirmed. This is to enable requested groups to sit together.

To process, each match there will be a £1 charge per ticket. We are aware that a £2 charge was added for the Manchester United game. As a result, and as a gesture of goodwill, we will be adding £5 to your Club Cash Balance by the 28th July. Club Cash can be used on additional home match tickets, match upgrades, Club London Hospitality purchases and Season Ticket renewals.

For the 2017/18 season, and following feedback from Away Season Ticket Holders, you are also now able to book official coach travel through the clubs eticketing site (http://www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) when tickets for a match go on sale.

We again thank you for your continued support and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Enjoy the season

=============================================================================

A free £5, can't be bad :scarfer:
Kialos

Postby preston on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:44 pm

Fair do's, just got the same. Does anyone know where to find their 'club cash'. I can't find it - they wouldn't deliberately make it as difficult as possible to locate it would they!!
preston

Postby Kialos on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Yeah, not sure where it is either. Maybe they have not set it up yet
Kialos

Postby Captain Slaphead on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:23 pm

Kialos wrote:Dear Kialos

Thank you for becoming an Away Season Ticket Holder for the 2017/18 season. The Club appreciates the support that you give the team both at home at the London Stadium and on the road.

For the 2017/18 season, we have automated the Away Season Ticket process. You will now receive two emails for each match, the first when your payment is processed, the second when your seat details for that match have been confirmed. This is to enable requested groups to sit together.

To process, each match there will be a £1 charge per ticket. We are aware that a £2 charge was added for the Manchester United game. As a result, and as a gesture of goodwill, we will be adding £5 to your Club Cash Balance by the 28th July. Club Cash can be used on additional home match tickets, match upgrades, Club London Hospitality purchases and Season Ticket renewals.

For the 2017/18 season, and following feedback from Away Season Ticket Holders, you are also now able to book official coach travel through the clubs eticketing site (http://www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) when tickets for a match go on sale.

We again thank you for your continued support and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Enjoy the season

=============================================================================

A free £5, can't be bad :scarfer:

Would have been a bloody sight easier just to process the Soton tickets without booking fee as originally stated.

Oh great £5 to spend on ***** I don't want from the club shop
Captain Slaphead

Postby Kialos on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:46 pm

Is there not a range of West Ham shampoo available?
Kialos

Postby Kialos on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:49 pm

Here you go, just need to add another score :lol:

https://www.officialwesthamstore.com/ho ... T-SET.html
Kialos

Postby Captain Slaphead on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:51 am

Kialos wrote:Here you go, just need to add another score :lol:

https://www.officialwesthamstore.com/ho ... T-SET.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FFS, if it's not Mrs CS, it's you.

Just another four summers of "gestures of goodwill" & I'll have the £25 !
Captain Slaphead

Postby Doc H Ball on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:12 pm

Looking around I always thought that West Ham branded shampoo must be a lost leader.
Doc H Ball

Postby onestuartslater on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:20 pm

How low do the points usually go down to, is 3 points fairly standard?

And possibly a stupid question, but I have 2 points, does that mean I have to wait for the 1+ allocation or can apply during the 2+ slot?

Hoping to make some more away days this season :crest:
onestuartslater

Postby Kialos on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:05 pm

You are in the 2+ slot. It means 2 or more.

If it meant more than 2 then the 1+ slot would mean more than 1 so some poor sod on 1 point would not have a slot :)

Some aways go to general sale, they will not always be the popular games but they are a good way to build up points and TBF will be just as much a good day out as the glamour games
Kialos

Postby Stepney on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:44 pm

Do you still get points if you buy away tickets on general sale? (I thought only Season Ticket Holders and Club members got points?)
Stepney

Postby HarlowEssexHammer on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:58 pm

Stepney wrote:Do you still get points if you buy away tickets on general sale? (I thought only Season Ticket Holders and Club members got points?)

If you was to ever upgrade to a ST, you would get the priority points on your eticketing account record transferred over for you, i.e. do five away games this year and get a ST, start next season on five points
HarlowEssexHammer

Postby onestuartslater on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Cheers Kialos :thup:
onestuartslater

Postby Albie Beck on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Kialos wrote:Some aways go to general sale, they will not always be the popular games but they are a good way to build up points and TBF will be just as much a good day out as the glamour games

Sometimes better :wink:
Albie Beck

Postby Stepney on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:59 pm

HarlowEssexHammer wrote:
If you was to ever upgrade to a ST, you would get the priority points on your eticketing account record transferred over for you, i.e. do five away games this year and get a ST, start next season on five points

Cheers mate
Stepney

Postby Kialos on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:44 pm

Albie Beck wrote:Sometimes better :wink:

Absolutely!
Kialos

Postby wizzo_66 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:08 am

Hainault Hammer wrote:Last season I didnt have a ST but do have loyalty points and it allowed me to buy away tickets when it got to my number (6).
This season I dont have a ST and it wont allow me to buybaway tickets when it met my loyalty points number. Have they changed it or did i just get lucky last season and for some reason they had me down as having a ST

rtwhufc83 wrote:I'd say you were lucky as I'm pretty you only get loyalty points if you have a ST

Just to clarify you can accrue loyalty points as a member but you can't use them.

For example if an away game went to members sale and you managed to get a ticket, you would get a loyalty point. You can't apply for a ticket during the season ticket loyalty points windows, but if for example you got a season ticket next year, you would still have those loyalty points on your account to apply for any game as you wish.

You were lucky last season to be able to use those points but you are still entitled to have them on your account.
wizzo_66

Postby Hitchin Hammer on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Anyone received Man Utd tickets or know when they are posting them?
Hitchin Hammer

Postby Marky on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:05 pm

What point wise do people think Southampton will go to? Mate has 4 and I think 80% unlikely
Marky

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion