Season Ticket Renewals

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Season Ticket Renewals

Postby aaronhammer on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:01 am

http://seasontickets.whufc.com

Prices frozen for renewals by 31st May, no change in band location, and a seating plan released!

Relocation on a first come first served basis.

Discounted season tickets will require ID provided.
aaronhammer

2018 Season Ticket Price Freeze

Postby Devs Hampton on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:01 am

PR machine has started:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1763708715" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Devs Hampton

Re: Season Ticket Renewals

Postby wildkard on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:05 am

"Please note that Club Cash cannot be used when paying with a monthly plan"

Fantastic.
wildkard

Postby stk31 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:07 am

This bit sounds interesting in the FAQ: The club will be doing a full audit on reduced price Season Tickets and will require identification from all of those who are over 65, under 21 and under 16 by the middle of July 2017. Further details on this will be made available shortly on whufc.com.
stk31

Postby Chard on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am

I've had enough and won't be renewing.

Anyone know if I can pass my season ticket on to someone else that I choose? Or will they have to join the waiting list and hope one comes up?
Chard

Postby Devs Hampton on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1763708715" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mods : probably merge my thread here?
Devs Hampton

Postby sanchoz on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:10 am

First, and most importantly, we would like to personally thank you for your unwavering support of the team during our historic inaugural season at London Stadium, and for the way you have come together over these last few months to help make our new house a home.

The support, feedback, ideas, passion, loyalty and commitment you have shown have been truly overwhelming and have reinforced what we have always known - that West Ham United is a family.

RENEWAL PRICES FROZEN

We are therefore pleased to announce that in order to reward that loyalty, we are freezing your Season Ticket price so when you renew for the 2017/18 campaign you pay the same as this season.

We meant it when we said our move to London Stadium should benefit our most loyal supporters. Our continuing promise is to provide affordable Premier League football for our Season Ticket Holders and to aim to have the cheapest Premier League Season Ticket in London.

RENEW EARLY

This year, more than ever, it is important to renew before the Wednesday 31 May deadline as with a 55,000-strong Waiting List, any seats not renewed by the deadline will be made available to these supporters on a priority basis, who are eager to join you in becoming a Season Ticket Holder.

Furthermore, anyone wishing to relocate their seat must renew their existing seat at the earliest possible opportunity as seat relocation's will be prioritised based on how early you renew.

BRIGHT FUTURE

Looking ahead to next season, we are intent on delivering success on the pitch for our supporters.

As always, every single penny generated from Season Ticket sales will be re-invested in the playing squad, and we will be working hard in the summer transfer window to identify the players we believe will strengthen the team and bring us further success. As the custodians of your football club, we are absolutely committed to that objective.

In the meantime, we hope that you enjoy the rest of this season as Slaven and the players aim to secure the highest finish possible in the top half of the Premier League.

Come on you Irons!

http://seasontickets.whufc.com/message- ... t-charimen

PAYMENT AND DEADLINES

Important Dates

Season Ticket Holders are encouraged to renew as early as possible.

Anyone wishing to relocate their seat must renew their existing seat at the earliest possible opportunity as seat relocations will be prioritised based on how early you renew, to enable relocation windows to be scheduled accordingly.

Mon 13 March Renewal period open
Fri 14 April Deadline for online Monthly Payment Plan applications
Applications can still be made before the renewal deadline but they must be made in person or by calling the Ticket Office
Wed 31 May Renewal deadline
Make sure you renew by 5pm on Wednesday 31 May as following this date your seat will be made available to Season Ticket Holders wishing to relocate and offered to the 55,000 plus supporters on the Waiting List
Thur 1 June Priority relocation window opens
Seat relocations will be subject to seat availability at the end of the renewal window. Relocations will be prioritised by how early you renew your Season Ticket, and the priority window slots will be communicated to supporters nearer the time
Thurs 15 June Priority relocation window closes
Fri 16 June Season Tickets on sale to Waiting List

http://seasontickets.whufc.com/payment-and-deadlines

http://seasontickets.whufc.com/pricing

Do you need to see ID when purchasing concession tickets?
The club will be doing a full audit on reduced price Season Tickets and will require identification from all of those who are over 65, under 21 and under 16 by the middle of July 2017. Further details on this will be made available shortly on whufc.com.

http://seasontickets.whufc.com/faqs
sanchoz

Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch

Postby sanchoz on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:12 am

No family stand/area identified on the stadium banding information, nor the "singing area"

edit - and 114 still showing people who had been sold their seats before the start of this season not being able to rightfully return.
Last edited by sanchoz on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
sanchoz

Postby roblo on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:13 am

Away Season Tickets:

Places for this are extremely limited and will be sold on a first come, first served basis that gives you a ticket to all 19 away Premier League matches as well as domestic away cup matches.

Thought it would be fairer to have a deadline and sort by Priority Points? Can imagine there'll be in high demand.
roblo

Postby HammerMan2004 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:16 am

So this is interesting. I'm Band 4, and want to be lower tier behind the goal, but only a small amount of that is now Band 4 (I'm sure that wasn't the case originally). So I can renew now, but can't relocated until June, and only then it's first come first served, but I'd have already paid so I'm assuming I'll be offered the chance to pay more?

If I can't sit where I want am I stuck? I only want to renew if I can move to where I want.
HammerMan2004

Postby Wembley1966 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:16 am

The Club's seating plan shows Band 5 seats as the ones currently covered up - all existing band 5 are shown as band 4.

http://seasontickets.whufc.com/pricing

compared to Payet&Mash's plan:
Wembley1966

Postby the pink palermo on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:18 am

At last an official map of the bands !

I would be amazed if many Band 1 holders in blocks 235.236 and 237 paid £899 while people in 239, 232 were paying £300 less .
the pink palermo
Huge noggin

Postby The Boleyn Hound on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:19 am

So the 114 section that was shut down after Chelsea remains closed?
The Boleyn Hound

Postby Payet and Mash on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:21 am

Wembley1966 wrote:The Club's seating plan shows Band 5 seats as the ones currently covered up - all existing band 5 are shown as band 4.

I suspect that's just the club not bothering to show the covered up seats on their plan, rather than moving the bands.
Payet and Mash

Postby the pink palermo on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:21 am

First come first served on away STH's ?

Oh dear oh dear . :thdn:
the pink palermo
Huge noggin

Postby wildkard on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:23 am

I don't want to renew unless I can move. However, I can't move unless I renew first.

Hmmm.
wildkard

Postby HammerMan2004 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:27 am

wildkard wrote:I don't want to renew unless I can move. However, I can't move unless I renew first.

Hmmm.

This.
HammerMan2004

Postby Cottee on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 am

So if I want to move down a band, I still have to pay the full price for my current band first. Superb.
Cottee

Postby Porkeyes on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:29 am

So if you want to move seat the pricks are making you buy your existing unliked seat asap to be in with the best chance of a move. Away STs are first come first served ignoring previous attendance records.

They really know how to cheer people up on a Monday dont. they?

shove it you lying greedy *****.
Last edited by Porkeyes on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Porkeyes

Postby sanchoz on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:30 am

HammerMan2004 wrote:So this is interesting. I'm Band 4, and want to be lower tier behind the goal, but only a small amount of that is now Band 4 (I'm sure that wasn't the case originally). So I can renew now, but can't relocated until June, and only then it's first come first served, but I'd have already paid so I'm assuming I'll be offered the chance to pay more?

If I can't sit where I want am I stuck? I only want to renew if I can move to where I want.

That has always been the case. Rows 1 through to 10 are all Band 4 and Band 3 starts at row 11 in the BML. Cannot confirm the Sir Trevor Brooking Lower where season tickets are being offered in 124 through to 127, even though as part of the greatest stadium migration in history, the club said they can't sell lower tier next to the away fans due to larger cup allocations (which has proven not to be the case).
sanchoz

Next

Return to General Discussion