Season Ticket Renewals

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Season Ticket Renewals

Postby Payet and Mash on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:32 pm

wildkard wrote:On you map, how does it work? For example, is 205 the block above or below the number 205 as you look at the plan?

The block numbers in the stadium actually correspond to aisles/entrances rather than physical blocks of seats wildkard. So block 205 is made up of half the seats in the block above and half the seats in the block below the number 205 on the plan.
Payet and Mash

Postby Pop Robson on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Big George wrote:The proof of age thing is tedious, my boy has been a Junior Hammer (remember them?) since he was born. Have I now got to send his birth certificate in? Nuts

Check his account and if his DOB is displayed if so they have his details already
Pop Robson

Postby wildkard on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:53 am

Payet and Mash wrote:The block numbers in the stadium actually correspond to aisles/entrances rather than physical blocks of seats wildkard. So block 205 is made up of half the seats in the block above and half the seats in the block below the number 205 on the plan.

Ah right. Does that mean that the blocks are completely wrong in the official plan? Seems to me that they put the numbers in the middle of the blocks rather than aisles.
wildkard

Postby Payet and Mash on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:24 am

wildkard wrote:Ah right. Does that mean that the blocks are completely wrong in the official plan? Seems to me that they put the numbers in the middle of the blocks rather than aisles.

The official plan has white spaces between blocks that look like aisles. In reality these don't exist and the actual aisles are in the middle of the blocks. That's why some blocks are shaded two colours e.g. block 205 has band 1 and band 2 either side of the aisle down the middle of the block.
Payet and Mash

Postby wildkard on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:36 am

Ha, that's brilliant. Love it.
wildkard

Postby Wembley1966 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:57 am

In fairness to the Club, they have always shown the blocks outlined by the block boundary and ignored the aisles. This is also the same on the eTicketing site as well - although as it's on a larger scale you can see individual seats and where the aisles are. Once you realise that the aisles are in the centre of each block and that P&M's plan only shows the aisles and not the block boundaries - and the Club's only show the block boundaries and not the aisles, then they should be exactly the same for the bands - other than the Club one has lots of errors in it!
Wembley1966

Postby Alfiehammer on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:27 am

No, was told that it would be sorted and it could be done this season , sit at the back of the East Upper (one of the row sixties).
Told them early on I couldn't get up the steps because of knees and age, cant quite remember when.
Never got a reply to any mails, and when I visited the ticket office I was assured each time by the very nice sales people that they would call me within the next few days, they took my number but nothing ever happened.
When I went back, there was never any record of this and had to start again, asked them to make a note on my file (not sure such a thing exists), assured it had been done, but the same outcome.[/quote]

If any other business treated a customer/ client like that...
Alfiehammer

Postby Corney Beal on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:57 am

[quote="Bubbles Murray"]Am I right in thinking that all those who were persuaded to buy extra seats at £99 ( not for children but to be upgraded game by game ) will have to provide proof of age before they can renew those seats?[/quot

Checked the letter and it does state 'proof of age must be provided'.
I know several people who were encouraged by the sales team to buy extra child seats and simply upgrade on a game by game basis. Some of those friends often don't have any takers, hence why I think they are so many empty seats most home games (if they don't use the TickerTrader).

You only have to look back at the posts on the forum here last summer to confirm many people took up the option of buying extra £99 child seats when encouraged to do so by the sales reps, who also stressed to upgrade as and when on a game by game basis. Not sure how strict they will be on proof of age this time?
Corney Beal

Postby Porkeyes on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:07 pm

They wouldn't need to check on all the £99 seats. They must have records of attendance and non-upgrade to see which ones are actually kids. (not holding breath).
Porkeyes

Postby Sparky69er on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:12 pm

so I'm currently on a 6 month ban for Standing and Swearing in block 114 finishes 31/07...

Rang the TO (Saturday) as I got my email about renewal and i asked about my current situation and how to proceed, however nobody has acknowledged my appeal and I've just been brushed under the carpet. Spoke to Paul and David in the TO and they assured me the earlier i pay my renewal the more chance i have of moving seats - they also informed me that because im banned i will be unable to access the stadium until the ban has finished. (fair enough)

So reluctantly i paid the renewal and will be contacting them on June 1st to sort out a seat change as i will be avoiding 113/114.

They was very helpful in the TO just hope they can sort out the seat change to a better area.
Sparky69er

Postby wildkard on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 pm

I have absolutely no problem with having to provide proof of ID for my two kids.

I'd imagine the only people who do would be those who have bought kids tickets to either upgrade on a game by game basis. Which isn't really what they're for, so they can't complain.
wildkard

Postby Gunz412 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:33 pm

wildkard wrote:I have absolutely no problem with having to provide proof of ID for my two kids.

I'd imagine the only people who do would be those who have bought kids tickets to either upgrade on a game by game basis. Which isn't really what they're for, so they can't complain.

They have a valid compliant if it was on the advice of the reservation centre they find themselves in this position. This is either a case of one big misunderstanding or blatant mis-selling.
Gunz412

Postby Big George on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Sparky69er wrote:so I'm currently on a 6 month ban for Standing and Swearing in block 114 finishes 31/07...

Rang the TO (Saturday) as I got my email about renewal and i asked about my current situation and how to proceed, however nobody has acknowledged my appeal and I've just been brushed under the carpet. Spoke to Paul and David in the TO and they assured me the earlier i pay my renewal the more chance i have of moving seats - they also informed me that because im banned i will be unable to access the stadium until the ban has finished. (fair enough)

So reluctantly i paid the renewal and will be contacting them on June 1st to sort out a seat change as i will be avoiding 113/114.

They was very helpful in the TO just hope they can sort out the seat change to a better area.

if you want help if the ban appeal, contact https://twitter.com/FSF_FairCop

I'm interested to know what process they underwent for your appeal (unless you think you were guilty as charged)
Big George

Postby Big George on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:38 pm

wildkard wrote:I have absolutely no problem with having to provide proof of ID for my two kids.

Of course but I already have when he was born and joined the JHs, I even took him the reservation centre and had my pic taken. Its just another bloody faff and inconvenience to do with this wretched move
Big George

Postby wildkard on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:43 pm

Scan birth certificate, email or post to club, job done. No big deal.

(although I do see your point)
wildkard

Postby e1hammer on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:31 pm

If Huddersfield Town get promoted they will have the cheapest season ticket prices in the league :arry:
e1hammer

Postby the pink palermo on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:01 pm

e1hammer wrote:If Huddersfield Town get promoted they will have the cheapest season ticket prices in the league :arry:

Some cracking pubs there as well, a few decent chippys ......
the pink palermo
Huge noggin

Postby Beefy's mum on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:04 pm

U16 season tickets at Sunderland are £25 next season, not bad value for 23 matches.
Beefy's mum

Postby Sparky69er on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:19 pm

I have contacted them on twitter and Amanda was very helpful with helping write my appeal letter and having sent the letter and its been confirmed received by the customer services i have had no reply on several occasions.

I hold my hands up to standing up and swearing, I have done this for years at UP & away games I don't remember the last time i sat down inside a stadium... but without a warning from stewards or police this lovely letter turned up on my doorstep in January.
Sparky69er

Postby Big George on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Sparky69er wrote:I have contacted them on twitter and Amanda was very helpful with helping write my appeal letter and having sent the letter and its been confirmed received by the customer services i have had no reply on several occasions.

I hold my hands up to standing up and swearing, I have done this for years at UP & away games I don't remember the last time i sat down inside a stadium... but without a warning from stewards or police this lovely letter turned up on my doorstep in January.

Get Amanda to chase the club, no reply is unacceptable
Big George

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion