Season Ticket Renewals

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Season Ticket Renewals

Postby Watford 'Ammer on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:24 pm

With the waiting list not being a hot topic at present does anyone have any indication as to whether the club might be working on this in the background to get it sorted for next summer?

The Huddersfield ticket situation / season ticket sales would suggest there are not that many people interested in attending one off home games but there are plenty interested in being a season ticket holder - to allow them to travel away?

Doesn't look as though they will let any games go to general sale so as to sell more memberships.

Doesn't look as though games will rapidly sell out. Plenty of empty seats in the upper tier each week?

Anyway, I've emailed the club a few times and each time they were working on calculating waiting list positions. They've been 'working on it' for about 3 months now.

Does anyone on the waiting list have an actual waiting list position?
Watford 'Ammer

Postby Alfiehammer on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:30 pm

I'm sure they will do to continue to 'sell out' on a game by game basis as they get closer to the match day.

I can seriously see enthusiasm waning next season mind if we have another's average season

Changing subjects, I'm almost certain a mate of mine got sent a free season ticket in the post. Was this some kind of strange give away or a bizarre mistake?
Alfiehammer

Postby Watford 'Ammer on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Think every game this season will 'sell out' to members. Don't think they'll let any home or away go to general sale judging by members windows so far and no actual date for general sale being published.

Haven't heard anyone else mentioning free ST's but think some did get calls quite late in the day to see if they were interested.

Guessing they won't release waiting list places as once you do that the number of people genuinely on the list will be public knowledge.
Watford 'Ammer

Postby HammerMan2004 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:54 am

Is anyone else still waiting for their season tickets?
HammerMan2004

Previous

Return to General Discussion