Champions Place stone

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Champions Place stone

Postby brun61 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:28 am

My Son, Daughter & Daughter in Law paid for a stone within 4 weeks of them being 1st advertised, got told it was laid in Phase 1 in the EC W C section, so we & friends looked to no avail over a period of time. I got in touch with the club & after no reply after 6 months got back in touch, 4 weeks later got a reply stating they were going through the photos of the stones & would be in touch when mine was found. Eventually I got told my stone was in Boys of 86 panel16,this was not a phase 1 section, they had the money for a few yrs before sorting it & basically lied to me in the beginning ,dont give up, pester them & get a result one way or another, complete shambles from day 1, oh found the stone v the spuds
brun61

Postby scottyboy71 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:32 am

Anybody had a phase 2 stone in yet?
scottyboy71

Postby PC Hammer on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:20 pm

WHUISA are trying to get further details on how this is panning out for fans.

Champions Place Stones: Have you had any problems?

WHUISA are aware of a number of West Ham fans who have had difficulties with the service provided by the club over the Champions Place Stones.

If you have had problems with your order please can you let us know;

 The name of the person who placed the order
 The date the order was placed
 The order reference number
 Details of your last communication from the club

We will then collate this information and try and get a handle on the scale of the situation for use in the forthcoming SAB meeting. For example one member placed an order in April 2015 and is yet to hear if the stone has been installed.

Please respond to enquiries@whuisa.org.

Thanks in advance

WHUISA committee.
PC Hammer

Postby Kialos on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:54 pm

Further to PC Hammers post immediately above, WHUISA have received several responses, including from members of KUMB

If there are any more of you who would like to be included please get in touch asap.

You do not need to be a member of WHUISA we are here to assist all fans as best we can
Kialos

Postby Vienna on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:09 pm

I have one and the quality is terrible, some are not even readable.
Vienna

Postby jhammers on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Kialos wrote:Further to PC Hammers post immediately above, WHUISA have received several responses, including from members of KUMB

If there are any more of you who would like to be included please get in touch asap.

You do not need to be a member of WHUISA we are here to assist all fans as best we can

I got mine and found it last season, could barely read my name. All blurry and the quality was shocking. Was really disappointed. Emailed them but never got a reply
jhammers

Postby Big George on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:26 pm

jhammers wrote:
I got mine and found it last season, could barely read my name. All blurry and the quality was shocking. Was really disappointed. Emailed them but never got a reply

Email the address above, we have had quite a few similar complaints.
Big George

Postby Danny's Dyer Acting on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Walked past these yesterday, they've cracked on with putting in some new ones since I was last there (which I think was after the Swansea game). Nice touch that they've used some of them to replace the top of some sort of manhole/drain cover. Real respectful.

Unfortunately I'd already had my morning dump so was unable to leave a little gift on the board's stone (which obviously went in during the first phase).
Danny's Dyer Acting

Postby the pink palermo on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:25 pm

Well done to WHUISA for taking this up with the club

To those who have bought one of these its important for all sorts of reasons . Often those reasons are deeply personal .

This stuff matters .
the pink palermo
Huge noggin

Postby Kialos on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:04 am

Very true Pink. The numbers who have contacted us in a short space of time has surprised us and the way several have been treated, often having bought a stone to mark a special occasion or to remember a loved one since passed is really poor.

Thanks to Sean Whetstone for publicising this on Claret & Hugh and Dan Coker on WHTID.

Along with KUMB. these sites with large readerships reach fans WHUISA alone can't.
Kialos

Postby woodywoody on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:31 am

Another way I have been conned by or something to do with the club. 2 emails and no response
woodywoody

Postby Kialos on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:34 am

Send the info below, or as much as you can find, to us if you want. You don't have to be a member of WHUISA

enquiries@whuisa.org

 The name of the person who placed the order
 The date the order was placed
 The order reference number
 Details of your last communication from the club
Kialos

Postby jhammers on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:35 am

Will send email tomorrow :thup:
jhammers

Postby PC Hammer on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:14 am

Thanks to the many people who have got in contact with WHUISA. A spreadsheet is being compiled for the SAB meeting tomorrow evening.

There is is still time for you to register your issue with us.

Please see previous post from Kialos and email enquiries@whuisa.org

Some of the accounts written by Hammers fans are quite sad and we are sure that those already noted are not the only ones.

WHUISA.
PC Hammer

Previous

Return to General Discussion