Champions Place stone

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Champions Place stone

Postby scottyboy71 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Does anybody know if the Phase 2 stones have been installed? I'm guessing the answer's no as the club have taken the fifth when I've contacted them.
scottyboy71

Postby Gunz412 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Send emails to the Daily Mail or Dan Roan at the BBC and make them aware of the scam.
Gunz412

Postby scottyboy71 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:12 pm

It's a pity Esther Rantzen and the Watchdog crew arn't available!
scottyboy71

Postby champs1uk on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:23 pm

There website has been down for several weeks for essential maintenance.
champs1uk

Postby sanchoz on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Gunz412 wrote:Send emails to the Daily Mail or Dan Roan at the BBC.

or contact WHUISA at enquiries@whuisa.co.uk and we can raise it with the club on your behalf.
sanchoz

Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch

Postby scottyboy71 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:34 pm

I'll do that Sanchoz. Thanks
scottyboy71

Postby billtho on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Thought i would bring you up to date on the original post.Champions place have still not replied since april just totally blanked me.Customers service has informed me that they take my complaint seriously and aim to get back to me in 3 days.Their first 3 days were up about about 5 months ago and the second 3 days were up about 3 weeks ago.I threatened them with county court action but they seem a law to themselves.THEY DONT GIVE AFUCK
billtho

Postby scottyboy71 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:27 am

That's reassuring.

Apart from a boilerplate response, I've had nothing from the club.
They could at least send out the replica stone as a gesture of good faith or something.
I really don't want to ask for a refund as thids is for my partner's dad and stepson's grandad who was claret and blue through and through. She loved the idea so I want to show her the stone at the ground, but the lease will be up on the stadium at this rate!
scottyboy71

Postby billtho on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Sorry Scotty to be the bearer of bad news but at least you have tome on your side as I am 67 years old.They are waiting to reach a set number of orders for stones before they comission the workmen to make and lay them but with all the trouble with the new stadium and the dildo brothers that is never going to happen.Like you i dont particulary want my money back as it was a gift from my grandchildren but i dont see an alternative.
billtho

Postby scottyboy71 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:46 am

billtho wrote:Sorry Scotty to be the bearer of bad news but at least you have tome on your side as I am 67 years old.They are waiting to reach a set number of orders for stones before they comission the workmen to make and lay them but with all the trouble with the new stadium and the dildo brothers that is never going to happen.Like you i dont particulary want my money back as it was a gift from my grandchildren but i dont see an alternative.

Biltho, where did you find that out?
scottyboy71

Postby Super_Paolo on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:59 am

billtho wrote:they seem a law to themselves

Found this sentence to be true with everything they seem to do, spot on.
It's a strange feeling to be a supporter of the team, and love the club like we all do... yet hate dealing with them!! How they operate, go about business, and how they treat us pretty much.
Super_Paolo

Postby scottyboy71 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:31 am

scottyboy71

Postby Ben on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:21 am

disgusting behaviour from the club, taking the money and ignoring the customers for so long just to save a buck and get them done as a job lot.
like rars said on the sleeve thread, all this stuff adds up.
what is good about this club at the moment?
Ben

Location: Overdue warning for being a twat on the rumours thread

Postby champs1uk on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:30 am

Just got an email from the club regarding the next phase

"Dear Keith,

Thank you for your email regarding Champions Place and please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in responding to you during this busy period.

We have been working hard to confirm the next installation date for Champions Place. As it currently stands we are hopeful that the next installation can begin at the start of October 2017.

Please be assured that your enquiry is a priority for us and we will be in touch with you directly by email in due course to provide further information.

Thank you for your patience and should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us at Supporter Services.

Kind regards,

Meg

Supporter Services

West Ham United Football Club Limited "

Only a few weeks away so we shall see!
champs1uk

Postby woodywoody on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:41 am

I've nearly cancelled a few times but like most just want what I paid for.
Nothing seems to run smoothly supporting this club lol
woodywoody

Postby Blow Bubbles on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:13 pm

It's a real shame you guys have had to wait this long.

I just wanted to say, hang on and hopefully they do get done come October. Ours was laid in phase 1 and it's a really smart thing to have and it's great to show people when we take someone new up there with us every now and then.
Blow Bubbles

Postby Rocketron on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:46 pm

"Hopeful"
Rocketron

Postby GreenIron on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:01 pm

I'm really sorry to hear the trouble you lot have been having. I got a stone for my kids. Apparently it was installed in the first wave but I've never seen it cos I haven't been back since the very first game of last season and they were too incompetent even to install the first batch in time. At this rate I may never see it cos I doubt I'll be back so long as these bastards are in charge and continue ripping off their "customers".
GreenIron

Postby scottyboy71 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:22 am

I actually had an email with what appears to be bone fide information in it:

"Dear Scott,

We are contacting you with an update regarding your purchase of a commemorative stone at Champions Place.

We are pleased to confirm that your stone will be installed at Champions Place as part of Phase 3 commencing in March 2018.

Please be assured that we will notify you personally of any further information as and when it is received. In the meantime, to thank you for your patience, we would like to offer you a 20% discount* on your next purchase on the official online store - officialwesthamstore.com

Your unique promotion code to redeem this offer is: **********. Simply enter this at checkout to activate your discount.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at Supporter Services.

Thank you for your support.

Kind regards,

Supporter Services

*Offer is a one-time promotion code and cannot be used in conjunction with another offer or on sale products. Code expires 31 May 2018.

20% off...woo hoo...it's only a year late
scottyboy71

Postby Kialos on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:33 pm

Kialos

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion