Motivation Billericay Town Style (non WHU)

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Motivation Billericay Town Style (non WHU)

Postby Westcliffspur on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:42 pm

Doc H Ball wrote:I know a lot that sadly can't be said about the Billericay takeover.

Let's put it this way - the owner makes Sullivan look like Mother Theresa. They do share some of the same friends mind.

I know precisely what you mean regarding GlennTamblin but obviously won't say on here.
Westcliffspur

Postby ooh look who it is on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Tamblin tried to get in at Brentwood, Bishop Stortford & Dagenham before getting in at Billericay.

The circus continues with O'Hara trying to give a Leatherhead fan a slap at half time yesterday.

In brighter news anyone see Bullard's mob singing after their win? :D Football has a habit of coming back and biting you in the arse.
ooh look who it is

Location: I'm a reasonable guy. But, I've just experienced some very unreasonable things.

Postby Francoisvander or else on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Results from Company Check. If I was a Billericay Town supporter I would be worried :(

Mr Glenn David Tamplin holds 10 appointments at 10 active companies, has resigned from 11 companies and held 18 appointments at 18 dissolved companies. GLENN began their first appointment at the age of 31. Their longest current appointment spans 5 years, 9 months and 18 days at AGP STEEL STRUCTURES LIMITED

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where GLENN holds a current appointment equals £0, a combined total current assets value of £2.8m with a total current liabilities of £986k and a total current net worth of £183.5k.
Francoisvander or else

Postby fmgod on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:46 pm

If you think Gold and Sullivan are bad have a look at this! Owner and Manager

https://twitter.com/glenntamplin
fmgod

Postby Jumby on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:00 am

Roids? :lol:
Jumby

Postby Mayday on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 am

The next Gareth Malone project.
Mayday

Postby Rocket on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:05 am

Why stop at manager? Come on Glenn, I'm sure you could do a cracking job at centre forward.
Rocket

Postby hemelite on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:07 am

You may joke, but he registered himself as a player two weeks ago.
hemelite

Postby Westbourne Bill on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:14 am

Meanwhile in the same league an all time record crowd for the division...3455 watch Havant beat Bognor to go top. 1800 at Dulwich, 1900 at Billericay..amazing crowds for that level.
Westbourne Bill

Postby HarlowEssexHammer on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:40 am

Westbourne Bill wrote:Meanwhile in the same league an all time record crowd for the division...3455 watch Havant beat Bognor to go top. 1800 at Dulwich, 1900 at Billericay..amazing crowds for that level.

My non-league team are in that division, Harlow Town, and average around 300 :lol:

Was hoping R. Kelly FC would sneak in the play-offs this year to get them out of the way, they'll walk it next season, 100+ points. However this will all end in tears in two-three years, see Grays Athletic.
HarlowEssexHammer

Postby sanchoz on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:49 am

Just hope it all doesn't come crashing down and Billericay Town supporters lose their ground/team after Mr Tamplin leaves the scene.
sanchoz

Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch

Postby vietnammer on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:58 am

Didn't recognise Konchesky without his zero-cut
vietnammer
Bucky the beaver

Postby ironstu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:12 pm

So turns out Jimmy Bullard had agreed to join the coaching staff for next season at Billericay prior to that Leatherhead game and whatever happened afterwards lead to Tamplin making a statement that that would no longer be happening due to the way Bullard had conducted himself after the game.

I live just down the road from the ground, couldn't believe how many people turned out for the game against Canvey Island. It is all going to go horribly wrong with Tamplin having so much control. Would be interested to know the ins and outs of the takeover.
ironstu

Postby roblo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Westbourne Bill wrote:Meanwhile in the same league an all time record crowd for the division...3455 watch Havant beat Bognor to go top. 1800 at Dulwich, 1900 at Billericay..amazing crowds for that level.

Was a great day for the league. I was at Dulwich, and the crowd was actually quite small considering it was Easter Monday, imagine they were expecting over 2000. That Havant v Bognor game was 1v2 and a local derby, but incredible crowd regardless (likewise with Billericay).
roblo

Postby fmgod on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Bullard always comes across as a prick to me, his fine in five minute spells but day in day out, seem like of the type of bloke to go way over the line and just go "banter" his story about running up a £2,500 bill on former boss Chris Coleman's hotel room buying drinks for Real Madrid's players while on a pre-season tour.
fmgod

Postby Crouchend_Hammer on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Let's be honest. Bullard is a complete tool
Crouchend_Hammer

Previous

Return to General Discussion