Meeting with the Vice Chair

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Meeting with the Vice Chair

Postby Up the Junction on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Overchuffed wrote:This may have already been said but - Shelving in the concourses.??
I'm sure this was promised by KB but i am yet to see any.

Some shelving was installed several weeks ago. Why this wasn't applied all round the stadium, I hope to discover next week.

morganwhu wrote:Do any 'controversial' questions ever get fielded or is it generally a very sanitised event with pre-selected questions and speakers?

As per my answer on the previous page, the agenda is (and presumably will be once again) set by 'us', not the VC/club.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place

Postby sanchoz on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:08 pm

UtJ, what day is your meeting? Only reason I ask is WHUISA have a meeting with the club scheduled for the 26th (Wednesday) next week with Tara Warren and Jake (SLO).
sanchoz

Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch

Postby frankiemac on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Up the Junction wrote:
i doubt she will answer anything outside of what was minuted at your previous meeting

The agenda was ours to decide, franks. Hence why we went through every point of KUMB's ten-point plan. I've no reason to believe this will be any different.

good luck with it all then mate, be interested to see the outcome!
frankiemac

Postby Fishdo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Thanks for your efforts UTJ

If you do get the opportunity in AOB mate could you find out about...

The likelihood of the athletics covenant being bought out?

And

Will this allow us to replace the current retractable seating with seating closer to the pitch?

If possible mate ;)
Fishdo

Postby mjustincredible on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:35 pm

Why haven't Section 114 been moved back to their rightful seats as was promised? How does moving this small section of fans have any correlation to the increase to 60,000 capacity? Why do we need an increase in capacity to 60k to be moved back to block 114??
mjustincredible

Postby HHCD on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:48 pm

When will she do the decent thing.......And Resign?
HHCD

Postby Lilyhammer on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Who will win the apprentice!
Lilyhammer

Postby Odessa on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:12 am

Could we have a few more bicycle rails closest to entrance J?

They're full to capacity every matchday and they ask for people not to lock their bikes to the fence.
Odessa

Postby WeallwantMoore on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:37 am

Turn it round....ask her if she thinks the stadium is perfect...if not what does she think could be improved???
WeallwantMoore

Postby Believer on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:05 am

How happy is she with the stadium ?
Is it as she expected ?

If she says yes, ask her why she told us it was going to be completely different than it is if she knew all along that's what we were getting.
If she says no - ask her what plans the club has to challenge what we have got. If it's not what she anticipated, surely we can walk away from the contract
Believer

Postby Marky on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:18 am

Does she really feel that her column in The Sun benefits the club? If so how ?
Marky

Postby Francoisvander or else on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:26 am

Why are disabled supporters not allowed to sit in the allocated disabled seats directly on the half way line? I know of disabled supporters wishing to change seats but when asked why they can't sit in this block they have been told by stewards its because the directors don't want to have to look over wheelchairs etc. There can be no justifiable reason for them not to be used. It is a clear case of disability discrimination and one that I will raise with the FSA and the Minister for Disabled People if KB or the club won't answer.
Francoisvander or else

Postby sanchoz on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:29 am

Also contact WHUISA who will be happy to take this up for you with the club directly next Wednesday.
sanchoz

Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch

Postby shirkhammer on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:08 am

Boss, just a simple question and that is " why do the club ignore any communication from the fans "
shirkhammer

Postby HighWycombeHammer on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:18 am

1. Have they got any outstanding changes to complete from previous meetings and the timescales for them?
HighWycombeHammer

Postby Aztec Hammer on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Ask her why she keeps kissing Arsenals arse.

Mentioned them again in her scumrag diary.
Aztec Hammer

Postby Up the Junction on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:21 am

shirkhammer wrote:Boss, just a simple question and that is " why do the club ignore any communication from the fans "

And you want me to ask this during a meeting with her?

:|
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place

Postby screech on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:35 am

hahahahahaha shirkhammer
i sort of get what your saying but the irony :lol:
screech

Postby danny faithless on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:13 pm

We arrived late on Saturday and our turnstiles were locked. Must have been 15 stewards and not one could let us in despite searching us. They didn't even know the gates were locked untill we tried to get in.

We were told we had to use the "Late Gate" which was a few turnstiles down.

I'm fed up with hearing it's not the clubs problem. If the turnstiles were also locked inside then this is a serious health and safety issue if people needed to get out en mass.

I'd like to know what she's doing to rectify this control issue.
danny faithless

Postby @TFSH_WHUFC on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:33 pm

01. Why were we told blatant untruths regarding the stadium, if she/the board have been let down themselves by LDDC surely its a breach of contract.........get the flip out of there!!!

02. Why can traditional scarf/badge/merchandise stools not be allowed on walk ups to stadium..........too sanitized for football.

03. No shelves near Block 133 when I was there Sat.

04. Why have 114 not been moved back.

05. Why do owners only answer positives on social media.

06. With the ongoing costs of moving the scaffolding seats is there any scope for us to buy stadium and keep concourses/outside as is and build four new.........close to pitch..........football suitable stands turning the white elephant into a stadium that befits a premier league football club.

07. Why has it been cheaper for two CAT A games this season (Chelsea/Spuds) for a U16 ticket to be upgraded to Adult at a reduced price.............STH should always have the cheapest tickets!!

08. Champions Statue...........Why do they just not commission a new one for LS and leave existing where it stands now.

09. Why was the "Happy Hour" reduced to half hour and turnstile opening times changed from 2hrs before KO to 1.5 hrs before KO.

10. Is she considering resigning over the "WORST" stadium migration and untruths told to supporters ever.

Also as a home/away match attending supporter i would like to know why does she continue to write for The Sun newspaper?
@TFSH_WHUFC

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion