Joe Hart signs

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Joe Hart signs

Postby Jumby on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:39 pm

F**k up against Burnley when he was wrongly put back in the team.

Great performance against Chelsea, although all bar one were saves you'd expect him to make, well played though.

F**k up again tonight.

That's enough, Southgate was watching, he's f**ked it. He's not going to start in Russia, he's not going to be at West Ham next season, stop f**king playing him.

I don't get why Adrian was dropped, Spurs don't drop Lloris and he's literally a f**k up every few games these days.
Jumby

Postby Graza on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:49 pm

Surely his last game. Draw a line under it, it's finished.
Graza

Postby brooking_1980 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:28 am

No more than Sully deserves, it was definitely his hire, "best goalie I've ever worked with".

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Hart proves to be the one that took West Ham down and sunk Sully's investment !
brooking_1980

Postby DevonshireRoad on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:55 am

Liable for about a goal a game.
Can’t save on his left.
Has zero relationship with his back line.
Is not a commanding presence in his area.
Punches when holding would be easy and better option.
Punches weakly at other times - looks good(ish) though.
Distribution is appalling, slow, ponderous, lacking in aim, often goes out of play or straight to opponents.
Fans feel nervous if the ball is passed back to him.
He’s got dandruff free hair.
He’s amazing.
DevonshireRoad

Postby Jumby on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:57 am

I genuinely felt sad for McKnight, the poor sod, but Hart needs to sort it out.
Jumby

Postby DevonshireRoad on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:02 am

brooking_1980 wrote:No more than Sully deserves, it was definitely his hire, "best goalie I've ever worked with".

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Hart proves to be the one that took West Ham down and sunk Sully's investment !

In a word: yes.
DevonshireRoad

Postby kayahammer on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 am

I wonder which country he'll be playing in next year. It won't be England unless he wants to play in the championship.

Shocking keeping for their goal tonight
kayahammer

Postby BondsoBob on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:08 am

Surely his last game for us ?
BondsoBob

Postby MadMart on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:47 am

Taxi..
"where to Joe?"
"er Moscow"
"**** off mate.."

DS's inability to admit a glaring mistake will drag us down time and time again..
MadMart

Postby norse on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:08 am

Clown.
norse

Postby Coops on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:18 am

He will start against Arsenal.
Sing up for Adrian against Man City because it s probably going to be our last chance to see him in our shirt.
Coops

Postby claretchris on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:19 am

We're going to end up with Ben Foster next year...
claretchris

Postby Absolutely Hammered! on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:24 am

I’m sure most have read this on sky but here you go anyway...

According to Opta's statistics, Monday's mistake was the fourth that Hart has made this season leading directly to an opposition goal in only 18 appearances for West Ham. Alarmingly, that is as many such errors as every other English goalkeeper in the Premier League has made this season between them in a total of 179 appearances.

Says it all really.
Absolutely Hammered!

Postby SirNobes16 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:33 am

He won't be here next season so it's no concern of ours whether or not makes the World Cup, we need to stop playing him.
Any sort of redemption after last weekend has now been forgotten about.
SirNobes16

Postby S-H on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 am

I wonder how much money Hart and his agent have thrown Sullivans/Moyes way in return for game time..

There really is no other explanation as to why he is playing.
S-H

Postby Hammer in Hornchurch on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:15 am

Sad to see the decline in a good goalkeeper,
Some players especially goalkeepers stay evergreen and often improve with age, but seems to not be the case for Hart.
Hammer in Hornchurch

Postby badabing on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:15 am

Nothing personal against him, but he has been very poor. Sullivans vanity project means we now need 2 new keepers for next season, as I can't imagine Adrian staying. So more money needs to be spent Dave, and we know how much you love that.
badabing

Postby Pob! on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:21 am

Yeah..
Can't defend him anymore, that was shocking last night..

Adrian! Your time as come Again!!
Pob!

Postby Simply Moore on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 am

People keep rattling on about not being able to go to his left. I don't get it, there are lots of players that are predominantly one sided, some of the best in the World in fact! It's not like Joe is a goalkeeper is it... oh wait :|

Like his hair density, it looks like both his West Ham and Head and Shoulders career are coming to an end.
Simply Moore

Postby Happyhammer52 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:37 am

Happyhammer52 wrote:
I make you 100% right, I posted something in the transfer thread, and it was 6 goals against them that are all incredibly similar. From distance, low shots and he really struggles getting down. Nothing to do with confidence, as you say it is his technique.

ETA

Videos in question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJAXbdlToUI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwOZ_K5xu8g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQmmfiNWMzo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; skip to 1.55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wyCvs6oJXw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk00DYiWRB8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOTC2bDlS_w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not often I get to pat myself on the back, but I posted this when he signed. Couldn't believe how many people were happy about the signing.

I would think his days in England are coming to an end, he's just not a particularly good goalkeeper.
Happyhammer52

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion