Marko Arnautovic

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Denzil
Has liked: 358 likes
Total likes: 529 likes

Re: Marko Arnautovic Signs

Post by Denzil »

Thanks Lt. D - I saw that after my post. I am glad he gave him stick after scoring
Jumby
Has liked: 17 likes
Total likes: 36 likes

Post by Jumby »

I'm fully behind the celebration, Tarkowski is a niggly f**ker and he has a history of giving opposition players little digs and being late into the tackle, he's been shown up at International level already because of it. Arnie wouldn't just do it for no reason, I like that he's a bit of a badass type, we need that edge to us.
EastleighHammer16
Has liked: 234 likes
Total likes: 1676 likes

Post by EastleighHammer16 »

Arnie literally celebrates like that every single time he's had a run in with someone in the game. Go watch his goal for Austria against Northern Ireland (i think?) recently. I forget who the defender was but he did the exact same thing there. Also the goal he scored against Everton last season, earlier in the game, Pickford charged out of goal and barged into Arnie. Arnie scores later and runs at Pickford laughing. I love him. Proper b*stard. :lol:
Patito

Post by Patito »

Clacton-ammer wrote:Sutts has cleared that up on why Arnie gave it to him, bravo Arnie :D

:?
davids cross
Uncle David
Has liked: 675 likes
Total likes: 1328 likes

Post by davids cross »

I still think Arnie stands astride this team like a greek god.

<|>
./\
Supreme
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 129 likes

Post by Supreme »

A proper b*stard, but our b*stard.

Absolutely love the fella. What a turn-around he has had since his first few games. Talisman.
Penfold711
Has liked: 2074 likes
Total likes: 104 likes

Post by Penfold711 »

EastleighHammer16 wrote:Arnie literally celebrates like that every single time he's had a run in with someone in the game. Go watch his goal for Austria against Northern Ireland (i think?) recently. I forget who the defender was but he did the exact same thing there. Also the goal he scored against Everton last season, earlier in the game, Pickford charged out of goal and barged into Arnie. Arnie scores later and runs at Pickford laughing. I love him. Proper b*stard. :lol:
I absolutely loved watching Mark Hughs losing it with Arnie (on more than one occasion as well) last season. Arnie was on a proper wind-up there.
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9654 likes

Post by S-H »

JuniorBilly wrote:A proper b*stard, but our b*stard.

Absolutely love the fella. What a turn-around he has had since his first few games. Talisman.

Spot on!!
Vic_Watson
Has liked: 166 likes
Total likes: 258 likes

Post by Vic_Watson »

Penfold711 wrote: I absolutely loved watching Mark Hughs losing it with Arnie (on more than one occasion as well) last season. Arnie was on a proper wind-up there.
Here's hoping Sparky's still in a job come Christmas.
thejackhammer
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by thejackhammer »

The London Stadium’s record goalscorer 8-)
EastleighHammer16
Has liked: 234 likes
Total likes: 1676 likes

Post by EastleighHammer16 »

Penfold711 wrote: I absolutely loved watching Mark Hughs losing it with Arnie (on more than one occasion as well) last season. Arnie was on a proper wind-up there.
How did i forget that?! I love the bloke. Long may it continue. :lol:
stu1
Has liked: 669 likes
Total likes: 1038 likes

Post by stu1 »

Clacton-ammer wrote:It was only 10/11 minutes in, had something happened previously for him to do that?.
When Obiang has smashed from behind early on, Arnie went to rush over and one of Burnley’s centre back blocked him off and they squared up.

I don’t know if it was Tarkowski but it would make sense seeing as Arnie scores about 5 minutes later.
sutts07
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 547 likes

Post by sutts07 »

Covered in the match thread, Tarkowski came flying into him studs showing in the 5th min... Arnautovic was very lucky that he pulled out of the challenge in time otherwise it would have been a car crash of a challenge and certain injury for Arnautovic.

Less than 30 seconds later (with Arnautovic still wagging his finger in the face of Tarkowski and telling him how unnecessary the challenge was), Mee did exactly the same to Obiang with Pedro unable to get out of the way. Both were terrible tackles yet Mee and Tarkowski were both telling Obiang to get up and get on with it... something that further wound Arnautovic up.

Arnautovic continued to make his point and just a few mins later, Tarkowski was given a bit of a hospital ball, Arnautovic's eyes lit up and he was on him like a rash. Tarkowski seemed more concerned about Arnautovic than the ball, miscontrolled it and allowed Arnautovic to dish out the ultimate punishment... 1-0 and a 'have that you ****' celebration...!
HarlowEssexHammer
Total likes: 65 likes

Post by HarlowEssexHammer »

I loved the absolute shithouse-ery of that celebration on Saturday! Tarkowski had gone flying in not five minutes before that, by all means let him have it after nicking the ball off him.

My one regret with Arnautovic is that the club didn't spend the money and get him 12 months earlier instead of Andre Ayew; could've completely changed the atmosphere of that first season at the OS, and the idea of him and Payet in the same team... :shock:
Albie Beck
Has liked: 629 likes
Total likes: 654 likes

Post by Albie Beck »

HarlowEssexHammer wrote:and the idea of him and Payet in the same team...
Don't tell crouchy... :hush:
Hummer_I_mean_Hammer
Has liked: 949 likes
Total likes: 489 likes

Post by Hummer_I_mean_Hammer »

HarlowEssexHammer wrote:
My one regret with Arnautovic is that the club didn't spend the money and get him 12 months earlier instead of Andre Ayew;
Didn't work out too well with him and Bilic, so would it have made a difference?
Al Fisti
Has liked: 120 likes
Total likes: 33 likes

Post by Al Fisti »

our **** :)

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 2017 likes
Total likes: 1496 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

Al Fisti wrote:our **** :)

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Great little highlights package that. :thup:
Westcountry
Has liked: 304 likes
Total likes: 87 likes

Post by Westcountry »

Arnie leaving in January?

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ssion=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9654 likes

Post by S-H »

“Marko is really enjoying playing for West Ham. He loves that club and the fans. But there is still that feeling, that this cannot be the end. And everybody should understand that.”

Asked if it was possible Arnautovic could leave soon, his brother added: “That’s possible. It was already very, very close this last summer.”