Diafra Sakho

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby steps on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Yea Why Not wrote:The bloke is a bellend


What footballer isn't though?

I've met a few and can count on one hand the decent/ genuine types, the majority tend to be arseholes.

But, if he has been messed about by the club, and let's be honest, the board have got form for this (sent Carlton Cole to WBA on Deadline Day, left loan players at the airport when a better option has become available etc) then I don't blame him for being a mardy git.

As long as he does the business on the pitch I couldn't give two hoots what sort of bloke he is. And it's not like we're hearing lots of noises that he's a disruption to the dresssing room / bad egg etc (well, apart from on here.)
User avatar
steps
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:18 am

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby mumbles87 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 pm


Think you missed my point mate. When he scored the last minute winner for us the other day instead of celebrating with his teammates who were jumping all over him all he was interesting in doing was blowing his own trumpet. The bloke is a bellend. When you've got a player of his standard and the majority of his club's fans wouldn't batter an eyelid if he left then that says it all for me


Know him personally do you?

How have you got this majority of fan stat? By the % of members on here? Because out of all the West Ham fans I know in "real" life only one uses kumb and that's me

I'd say majority are behind him.
mumbles87
 
Posts: 9402
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 am

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby Yea Why Not on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:42 pm

mumbles87 wrote:
Know him personally do you?

How have you got this majority of fan stat? By the % of members on here? Because out of all the West Ham fans I know in "real" life only one uses kumb and that's me

I'd say majority are behind him.


If you and your mates want to get behind a player after one goal after the way he's been carrying on then that's up to you. He will never change and will more than likely be gone in January on the back of two poor final years at the club both on the pitch and off it
User avatar
Yea Why Not
 
Posts: 16762
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 pm
Location: Chips & Gravy you say? Well you can shove that up your ass

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby hammerdivone on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:48 pm

I love the way people put their fingers in their ears and go la la la when it comes to actual facts about players.

Which makes it all the funnier when they score winning goals
User avatar
hammerdivone
 
Posts: 21423
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:55 pm
Location: Somewhere between here and reality

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby mumbles87 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:57 pm

Again any actual fact of the situation or gossip fed by the sun?
mumbles87
 
Posts: 9402
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 am

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby Yea Why Not on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:11 pm

Out of interest Mumbles, do you believe he was genuinely injured for all that time last season when we was crying out for a player like him?
User avatar
Yea Why Not
 
Posts: 16762
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 pm
Location: Chips & Gravy you say? Well you can shove that up your ass

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby mumbles87 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Yea Why Not wrote:Out of interest Mumbles, do you believe he was genuinely injured for all that time last season when we was crying out for a player like him?


There are many reasons he could have been out

I believe he suffers from a mental illness which many of our "fans" decide to just label him a bad guy rather than a troubled guy.

Personally so long as he doesn't kill someone or do an adam Johnson and is scoring goals for us I couldn't care less about his off field life

Think it's rather rich our fans seem to think they have a god given right to judge a player .. it's the managers and his bosses job to manage the team and make the judgements. We are mearly consumers
mumbles87
 
Posts: 9402
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 am

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby wildkard on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Yea Why Not wrote:Out of interest Mumbles, do you believe he was genuinely injured for all that time last season when we was crying out for a player like him?


Yes.
wildkard
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:55 pm

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby Yea Why Not on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:59 pm

We had the site ITK's saying he was flat out refusing to play for us last season when we needed him and then we had all that business at the start of this season. Is it really any surprise that a lot think he's a ****?

What makes you think he is mentally ill?!
User avatar
Yea Why Not
 
Posts: 16762
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 pm
Location: Chips & Gravy you say? Well you can shove that up your ass

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby mumbles87 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Yea Why Not wrote:We had the site ITK's saying he was flat out refusing to play for us last season when we needed him and then we had all that business at the start of this season. Is it really any surprise that a lot think he's a ****?

What makes you think he is mentally ill?!


ITK the most sure way something is actually fact

Another name for a paper really ........

Unless you hear it from the club or the player don't believe everything you read or hear.
mumbles87
 
Posts: 9402
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 am

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby hammerdivone on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Actually YWN i think there was a difference of opinion between the 'ITK's'.

I had it on good authority that he was injured, whereas Chalks says he wasn't.

He's clearly had his issues on top of the injury but I believe my source when they say he was genuinely injured and not refusing to play.
User avatar
hammerdivone
 
Posts: 21423
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:55 pm
Location: Somewhere between here and reality

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby steps on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:34 pm

If a player refuses to play, they go on strike.

I'm sorry but you can't hush that up.
User avatar
steps
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:18 am

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby mumbles87 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:57 pm

steps wrote:If a player refuses to play, they go on strike.

I'm sorry but you can't hush that up.


Any official word of him being on strike tho?

Sod ITK or gossip Collums

Only cold hard factual pages with quotes from people like bilic or Sullivan

When payet wanted out we had a cold hard fact "he doesn't want to play for West Ham"

Don't remember similar with sakho
mumbles87
 
Posts: 9402
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 am

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby steps on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:20 pm

mumbles87 wrote:
Any official word of him being on strike tho?

Sod ITK or gossip Collums


None.

And we had the same with Hernandez yesterday. Wanted a move to Spain to be nearer his girlfriend apparently, which he publicly rubbished.

Is it just us or do other clubs have cobblers made up about their players for the sake of it?
User avatar
steps
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:18 am

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby mumbles87 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Maybe our fans are insecure enough to believe this rubbish!!!!

Don't hear tell of any other teams really and if you do their fans are thick skinned enough to dismiss it as rubbish

Maybe we need to man up a tad
mumbles87
 
Posts: 9402
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 am

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby Rocket on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:28 pm

mumbles87 wrote:Only cold hard factual pages with quotes from people like bilic or Sullivan

Because everything that comes out of Sullivan's mouth is the truth.
User avatar
Rocket
 
Posts: 3597
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:53 am
Location: South-East London

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby wildkard on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:30 pm

He certainly has been injured, hence the back and thigh surgeries. He certainly did refuse to play once, as far as I know, but that was the widely reported strop regarding the Arsenal game. He’s said recently that he wants to leave, but that’s not really a revelation or anything out of the ordinary for a footballer. He has certainly fallen out with at least a couple of players at the club, but none that are there now (I definitely don’t think he is unpopular with any of the players now, far from it). I think there has been so much going on with him, at so many different times, that it’s become difficult to pin down exactly what he has been up to. For example, a lot of people could be going with the “poison” stuff as, when he had a couple of stand up rows in training, certain employees of the club saw him as exactly that. Trying not to be too specific here!
wildkard
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:55 pm

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby mumbles87 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:35 pm

However rocket if Sullivan says sakho is on strike I'd believe it more than the sun or an ITK.
mumbles87
 
Posts: 9402
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 am

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby bubbles1966 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:15 pm

He'll be sold in January and we'll replace him with Teodorcyzk
User avatar
bubbles1966
 
Posts: 42180
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:01 pm

Re: Diafra Sakho

Postby Crouchend_Hammer on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:25 pm

ITKs said on a number of occasions Sakho woukd never play for the club again. That didn't come to pass

ITKs also said Bacca & Defoe (amongst others) were 'done deals'.

Taking everything ITKs say as gospel/ fact is a little bit naive IMHO
Crouchend_Hammer
 
Posts: 8202
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:31 am
Location: Forest Gate

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: (Dazza), Adie64, ads78, badgermax, Bill, Briggsy, chalks, ChazHammer, Cockneyboy311, continental skills, Dave Hedgehog, DM, Google Adsense [Bot], GPW, Hainault Hammer, HammerMan2004, Harry Hound, HermanTheTosser, hessa, ironfireman, Jeffcoate321, jonnysissons, keithrobsonsbookie, Ludeksgloves, mumbles87, north123, StackerJJ, warpedhammer and 89 guests