Sheffield Utd: time to let it go? [POLL]

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Sheffield United... time to let it go?

Let bygones be bygones - I support Quina's loan
13%
Never forget - I don't support Quina's loan
83%
Unsure
5%

Total votes: 418

DustyHammer
Total likes: 12 likes

Re: Sheffield Utd: time to let it go? [POLL]

Post by DustyHammer »

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, But Sheffield Utd had cameras at the ground documenting their Deadline Day. It sounds like his agent was playing silly buggers with the club and they had to pull out of the deal. https://www.facebook.com/BleacherReport ... 781439618/

I know it's different because this deal was with the Blades but it makes you wonder how many times agents have scuppered loan moves for youngsters trying to develop?
ludo22
Has liked: 15 likes
Total likes: 130 likes

Post by ludo22 »

I despise those Northern c**** more than all the other "usual suspects" put together.No other team has gone so far to ruin the name of our club more than them,including the likes of Millwank and Spurs.Along with Paul Ince,I will never forgive or forget.
Upton Carp
Has liked: 33 likes
Total likes: 8 likes

Post by Upton Carp »

The blunts can rot in hell.Never forget...NEVER.

COYI :crest:
rciron
Has liked: 298 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by rciron »

the pink palermo wrote:Never forget, never forgive .

Their dodgy legal action against us is the root cause of much of our well publicised financial issues for the past decade .

And Sean Beans a tosser .
:thup: sean Bean is a c*nt of monumental proportions, as if anyone of any note is going to take notice of a northern dunce like him walking to parliament to protest, for his **** northern club who failed and were relegated would have run him down if i saw him, cancelled my o2 ontract and got all my friends and family to cancell theirs, dirty woman beating scum
Ozza
Has liked: 944 likes
Total likes: 2390 likes

Post by Ozza »

Where the "I couldn't give a f*** but I hope Wednesday piss on them every season" button?
LeonRivers
Has liked: 1034 likes
Total likes: 394 likes

Post by LeonRivers »

ludo22 wrote:No other team has gone so far to ruin the name of our club more than them.
West Ham United run them pretty close. :lol:
Hammerite

Post by Hammerite »

IIRC it was reported that the club pulled the plug on the deal (on here I think), but it sounds like the agent derailed the deal, therefore the board WERE happy to do business with this mob.

Nice to see our lot out of touch with the fans yet gain...some things never change :fsake:
Iron-worx

Post by Iron-worx »

Upton Carp wrote:The blunts can rot in hell.Never forget...NEVER.

COYI
They were prepared to put us out of existence, as I posted earlier the only others who tried to do that that I'm aware of were the Luftwaffe...

No, never forget, unforgivable, not while I'm still breathing.
last.caress
Star Raid-er
Location: Eyes that shine, burnin' red. Dreams of you all through my head.
Has liked: 1237 likes
Total likes: 1647 likes

Post by last.caress »

Millwall are our true rivals so there's a deep dislike there but there's also a strange nobility to it.

I forgave Paul Ince a thousand years ago. Dim Young Lad Encouraged To Act A Bit Dim By Twat Agent. So what. I was rooting for Paul to actually make a decent fist of football management in the hope of seeing him back here one day under happier circumstances.

Tottenham Hotspur? With 'Arry far behind them and with the progress they've made, I find them downright likeable these days. There. I said it.

But Sheffield United - oh, no. They actively tried to put West Ham out of business through the courts. Just think about that, for a minute. We're not talking about twitchy nipping in and gazumping us on this bloody Icelandic goon or that. We're not talking some other club who, in the course of a legitimate league fixture, scored the goals which gave them the points and denied us ours which finally confirmed our relegation in the manner which will take place for three clubs this year just as it does every single year. They tried to kill us. Away from the sporting arena and inside a courtroom. They ludicrously tied to prove that Carlos Tevez was somehow single-handedly responsible not only for all of our results, but for all of theirs, too. And each time they were told to wind it in, they bawled again. And again. And again. And they marched for justice. And finally, some silly old **** bought their tinpot theory and forced us to pay them a quite astonishing fine; a result with which, let's not forget, they weren't entirely happy. Because they wanted us wound up altogether, that they might take our place in the top flight.

Forgive and forget? I'll dance on their graves. Dance the Charleston, I will. I'll take ****ing dance classes just so's I can do it. And hopefully, it'll be right on the Tesco car-park which I regularly pray to at least three Gods and a Satan (just to be sure) will one day occupy the site of Bramall Lane once those foul bumweasels have been wound up themselves, forever. A voodoo curse on every stinking one of them.
bubbles1966
Location: I'm holding onto nothing, and trying to forget the rest
Has liked: 2481 likes
Total likes: 4380 likes

Post by bubbles1966 »

You can tell it's an international break when a poll about Sheffield United materialises.
Coops
Has liked: 450 likes
Total likes: 590 likes

Post by Coops »

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 2011 likes
Total likes: 1496 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

bubbles1966 wrote:You can tell it's an international break when a poll about Sheffield United materialises.
I'm with you on this Bubbs.

With all the stuff going on at our club right now with the owners, the manager, transfer policy and the stadium.

Kumb concoct a poll about Sheff Utd? A two-bob outfit that no-one really even cares about anymore.
Tenbury
Has liked: 729 likes
Total likes: 1228 likes

Post by Tenbury »

OK the manager,the stadium and the transfer policy are all pear-shaped.

They're still c**ts.
OFT
Has liked: 3188 likes
Total likes: 1829 likes

Post by OFT »

Tenbury wrote:OK the manager,the stadium and the transfer policy are all pear-shaped.

They're still c**ts.
That's very succinctly put Tenbury
blaze.s8n
Has liked: 92 likes
Total likes: 13 likes

Post by blaze.s8n »

Remember when this happened?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... board.html

This was brilliant.
hammerleroy

Post by hammerleroy »

Could be on our fixture list next season! Just sayin' :wink:
The Old Man of Storr
Has liked: 2682 likes
Total likes: 1779 likes

Post by The Old Man of Storr »

My son still teases me about how I went on about ' Bloody Sean Bean and Sheffield Utd ' - :)
Spoiled his Lord Of The Rings viewing no end .

Of course I despised them as much as the next West Ham supporter but I blame the Premier League and Sky Money and the desperation to stay part of it , they were clutching at straws and would have failed had it not been for an ill educated Judge . I blame the Judge more than I blame Sheffield Utd , and Sheffield Utd never turfed us out of our Home of 100 years so let's get some priorities right here , lads and lasses - Sean Bean is Sheffield Utd - did any ' celebs ' march on our behalf , any celebs petition the Judge for his stupid and ill educated decision , the Premier League has made it ' dog eat dog ' now and that's what went on back then - Coaches would rather spend more time teaching Prima Donnas how to keep their left foot trailing rather than teach them to shoot with it - the likes of Tony Pulis , Sam Allardyce and Mark Hughes are lauded because they know how to stifle a game and entertainment is the last thing on their minds , safety first football so we don't get relegated .

A fine of £25m put us back , I understand that , but if I was Chairman of West Ham with £1bn to my name I'd have laughed and offered Sheffield Utd another £25m to help them out . Seeing as they were so desperate .

I also thought that Bean was superb in ' Broken ' .
Tenbury
Has liked: 729 likes
Total likes: 1228 likes

Post by Tenbury »

Don't often disagree with you , but this time, mate, you've lost the plot.They wanted to close us down.
Besides that, he was crap in Sharpe.

BTW , hope you're making a good recovery.
fjthegrey
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 1169 likes

Post by fjthegrey »

I don't really see us loaning them Quina as helping them out.

It's helping us out. Getting a young player experience.
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9653 likes

Post by S-H »

Bean lives up the road from our workshop..

Often see him emptying the village shop of its Stella.

I don't think he washes much, the smelly ****er.