Paul Ince

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Paul Ince

Postby derek zoolander on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Ince has always been very complimentary about West Ham.

In spite of all the stick we give him he's never swooped to the levels of Lampard Junior which I actually respect.

It was a really bad ****ing idea, he was a very silly boy but he's always remained positive about the club.

I don't mind Ince.

He is right here as well. Our owners are proper two bob.
derek zoolander

Postby fmgod on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:34 pm

His a prat, just look at some of his comments, anyone who titles themselves the guvnor is obviously a pillock, then there is the whole I can't get a managers job as I'm black, no Paul it's because you're crap and have an ego the size of the universe
fmgod

Postby Sauce! on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Forgave him years ago. So, he was a bit of a berk and "disrespected" us when he was barely out of his teens. Big deal.

Save your vitriol for those who really deserve it. Monday night would be a good time. :twisted:
Sauce!

Location: sitting on a bucket on a hamper in the corner of the old wigwam.

Postby ludo22 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:46 pm

My heart softens a little bit and then I see the picture of him wearing that ****ing shirt and ambling around the centre spot like a spoilt little **** and I immediately hate the **** again.No forgiveness from me.

Lampard and Defoe don't bother me anything like as much.
ludo22

Postby ereford ammer on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Sauce! wrote:Forgave him years ago. So, he was a bit of a berk and "disrespected" us when he was barely out of his teens. Big deal.

Save your vitriol for those who really deserve it. Monday night would be a good time. :twisted:

I could not agree more.
ereford ammer

Postby badabing on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Ince and Defoe were both agent driven, if you can hold a grudge that long I feel a bit sorry for you, it was bloody annoying at the time but both have expressed regret and been complimentary since. And after Defoe`s recent behaviour towards the young Sunderland lad Bradley, if you boo him next time he returns then that makes you the bigger prat imo.
badabing

Postby Jumby on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:59 pm

If I remember rightly Paul Ince handled the racial abuse thing with Stuart Pearce very well too, a completely separate issue and nothing to do with us, of course, but other players would have gone to town on that. I'm quite surprised that Stuart Pearce seemed to get away with that though, if it was Julian Dicks............
Jumby

Postby Officer Dibble on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:29 pm

No problem with Ince, Defoe or Lampard.

All were young when they left, Ince and Defoe were poorly advised by people that didn't have their best interest at heart. Lampard was after the club had, as far as he was concerned, shafted his Dad and Uncle.

There are far too many important things to get annoyed about, at our club and life in general.
Officer Dibble

Postby James P on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Officer Dibble wrote:Lampard was after the club had, as far as he was concerned, shafted his Dad and Uncle.

The funniest thing was when Lampard was making digs at West Ham saying how he was at a proper club at Chelsea where things were run much more professionally. He seemed to have forgotten that it was his family running the circus at Chadwell Heath.
James P

Postby chalks on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:57 pm

hammerdivone wrote:Blimey how we've changed over the years, people forgiving Judas now

Well firstly i havent forgiven, i said as far as I'm concerned h'd driven a few miles along the road.........

Secondly, when i look at what these scum owners are doing to our club it makes what Ince did pretty miniscule
chalks
Sliding down his pole

Postby ageing hammer on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:04 pm

Ince,Lampard, Defoe, even Redknapp,

None of them even come within a thousand miles of what the dildo brothers have done to this club.
ageing hammer

Postby Remo on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:00 pm

ageing hammer wrote:Ince,Lampard, Defoe, even Redknapp,

None of them even come within a thousand miles of what the dildo brothers have done to this club.

Ain't that the truth.
Remo

Postby last.caress on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Bit of ill-advised silliness when he was a young man? Pfft. Forgave Ince years and years ago. Always hoped he was going to make a decent fist of his managerial career so's he could've returned to the club in happier circumstances.

Defoe's long since served his time in the doghouse as far as I'm concerned too, while we're at it.
last.caress
Extreme w*nker

Location: Se incontri L'ultima.carezza, prega per la tua morte.

Postby Aztec Hammer on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:40 pm

ageing hammer wrote:Ince,Lampard, Defoe, even Redknapp,

We have a winner.
Aztec Hammer

Postby Adam 'The Smudge' on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Mr Chalker.............Interesting topic with an interesting answer required. 8-)
I'd say 11 miles. 89 left. ****.
Adam 'The Smudge'

Postby Metal Hammer on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:18 pm

I'm too old and jaded to care any more, you can thank the current owners for that :(
Metal Hammer

Postby Believer on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:27 pm

Jumby wrote:What Ince did was wrong, plain wrong, but he was just a kid and such a thing wouldn't be seen as that a big a deal in this day and age when you consider how players carry on. When we smashed his Blackburn side 4-1 and pushed him close to the sack I'd say things were evened out. He's an East London boy and I reckon he still has a soft spot for West Ham so, as nuts as this may sound, I think he's alright, nobody died. I like what he's said by the way, more and more people need to jump on that bandwagon because, for me, The GSB are far worse than Mike Ashley but don't get anywhere near the **** that he has got in the past.

Spot on Jumby :thup:
Believer

Postby Crouching Peeky on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Fat Chas wrote:All for what? Pandering to a failing manager.

Sad. :asleep:

What's sad mate is holding a grudge for nearly 30 years. Young lad wants to go an play for one of the biggest clubs in the world, how terrible.
Crouching Peeky

Postby e-20 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:49 pm

Metal Hammer wrote:I'm too old and jaded to care any more, you can thank the current owners for that :(

My feelings entirely.
e-20

Postby sussexhammer74 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:13 pm

If we all forget what he did, focus more on what he said, it shouldn't matter on WHO said it, it's the fact in what he said needed to be said.

Us fans are saying it and the owners don't give a poop. This will hurt them as someone with a bit of clout (in media circles) has said something about how bad the owners are and how they are treating their manager.
sussexhammer74

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion