A massive thanks to West Ham family saturday october 7

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

A massive thanks to West Ham family saturday october 7

Postby martin allen fan club on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:27 pm

Well i cant see much about the FLA march on here so assume its not allowed ?? To turn it into a positive il comment on how West Ham fans really are .

Im a dad of 2 and they are 8 & 11 . Both love music and like to dance sing ect . In March my children were due to go to the Ariana Concert with there mum at 02 arena . ....yes a few days after the fatal night in Manchester . It touched my heart so much i took to twitter share things the youngest victim Saffie Roussos family was sharing . Saffie was 8 yrs old and while dying in the foyer at the arena asked 'whats happened' ..'wheres my mum' This hurt me so much im very much affected to this day with teary eyes and heavy heart ! On posting heart felt posts i soon noticed i was connecting with friends of Saffies family then family . Long story short i started connecting with Saffies Mum and Dad . Such a tragic story id love to tell oneday to those that dot know ..im on twitter under @remembersaffie ...please check me out !

Anyway i went on the FLA march to honour Saffie at the blessing of her family . I wore a pink t shirt her favourite colour with her pic and a bucket to collect money on my own ! Only one thing on my mind . Its was amazing the peoples reaction towards my gesture . Then West Ham piled in 1500 strong atleast . I got goosebumps ..' thats my club' tingling all over you could say !! Well Mr Swallow he gave me a big hug and shook my hand then got others to donate in my bucket . Wasnt the usual quid or two or even occasional fiver . Notes was flying in !! You cannot believe the appreciation i had at that from my 'mob' fantastic !! Well i marched along standing at points and collecting money on route ...shattered at the weight ! ..but well worth it . Best day iv had out for years !! West Ham you were a class apart !!! £1120 raised on the day its was amazing ... and £125 on my fundraising page .

We as Fans Dads ..Parents had Lisa ..Saffies Mum in tears out the what i done . She very much knows its a West Ham thing aswel so lads be proud of yourself ...class above the rest ❤❤❤

COYFIs
martin allen fan club

Re: A massive thanks to West Ham family saturday october 7

Postby Cottee on Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Great stuff, well done to all.
Cottee

Postby Up the Junction on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:08 pm

martin allen fan club wrote:Well i cant see much about the FLA march on here so assume its not allowed ??

There's a thread about last weekend's march here: http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=169717.

And there's another (on the previous march) here: http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=168695.

Additionally, the original march was covered here: http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=131368.

All located using the site's search facilities.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place

Postby martin allen fan club on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:11 am

I done the search ..football lads alliance and zero came up . Never mind ..roll on Manchester ? Next year ;-)
martin allen fan club

Postby likemydreams on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:22 am

there was a thread somewhere about this , why is it gone ? this should be a pinned thread in my opinion :crest:
likemydreams

Postby mushy on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:47 am

likemydreams,
If you read all of two posts above yours you will see where UTJ has posted a link to the 'missing' thread.
Its in the news section..
mushy

Postby likemydreams on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:52 pm

mushy wrote:likemydreams,
If you read all of two posts above yours you will see where UTJ has posted a link to the 'missing' thread.
Its in the news section..

oops :o
likemydreams

Postby Tin Hat on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:18 pm

martin allen fan club wrote:Well i cant see much about the FLA march on here...

Is that you Dazza?
Last edited by Up the Junction on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Large quote edited.
Tin Hat

Return to General Discussion