Jamie Carragher spits in 14 year old girls face on video

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Jamie Carragher spits in 14 year old girls face on video

Postby westham,eggyandchips on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:49 pm

vietnammer wrote:Baaang to rights ta UTJ!

Really, How?

He was right what he said about Arthur, and he's already admitted what a twat he's been, so how is he bang to rights?
westham,eggyandchips

Postby irongav on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:54 pm

smuts wrote:The bloke driving the other car has "How to Save a life" by The Fray playing in his car.

He's lucky Carragher didn't puke over him.....

the irony of song choice whilst driving using a mobile phone :think:
irongav

Postby e17 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:55 pm

smuts wrote:The bloke driving the other car has "How to Save a life" by The Fray playing in his car.

He's lucky Carragher didn't puke over him.....

Best post in the thread
e17

Postby dave_l on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:07 pm

The bloke in the car is a complete helmet. However, Carragher getting so wound up and spitting in someone’s direction over some bloke essentially saying “unlucky lad, 2-1” is quite ridiculous. Needs a serious word with himself.
dave_l

Postby hornchurch_hammer80 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Both completely in the wrong.... I'm sure it was Carragher who got sent off for throwing a coin back into the crowd many moons ago. So he's a bit of a hot head.

But I think the person filming it is far worse......1. driving on his phone - the ****er needs a ban, 2.more importantly, someone has spat at his daughter and he thinks putting the video online is the right answer... great parenting!!!
hornchurch_hammer80

Postby Eggs'n'nuts on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:19 pm

He might be an millionaire ex-footballer with all the trappings that go along with it, but strip it all back and it reveals a moron no better than the p***k with the mobile phone.

Sadly, people like Jamie haven't got the brains to realise that the only difference is he was given a natural talent most of us can only dream of (and I don't mean hurling a mouthful of saliva out of a car window). He should be grateful of the fact and learn to act with a bit more humility.
Eggs'n'nuts

Postby Sauce! on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:36 pm

Sauce!

Location: sitting on a bucket on a hamper in the corner of the old wigwam.

Postby Jumby on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Carragher should have gone full Scarface, blew his brains out and gone "you stupid fock, look at you now".

As bad as it was, let's face it, the driver is a massive c**t,, s**t parent and I can imagine the kid is a c**t too.

The Sky presenter going "I'm recoiling seeing that", all I got from that was that she's definitely s**t in bed.
Jumby

Postby derek zoolander on Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Jumby wrote:
The Sky presenter going "I'm recoiling seeing that", all I got from that was that she's definitely s**t in bed.

:lol:

Don’t close your eyes!

He looks like a deranged chimp in the freeze frame photo being used. I honestly don’t think he could look any more Scouse if he tried. I also can’t believe he’s been so stupid!

The entire episode is just a load of **** about a detestable group of individuals. The only good outcome would have been if Judge Dredd had attended the scene.
derek zoolander

Postby Ingwe on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:11 pm

WestHamByTheSea wrote:It'll be interesting to see what the moral compass for football fans that is Sky Sports make of this tomorrow amidst the fatwa against the protesting West Ham supporters. A channel happily already employing a bevy of drink-drivers as presenters and pundits (not conjecture here, it's a well known fact), who are content to sneer at our support and grovel to Sully et al... and here is another of their main men displaying the sort of moral rectitude that apparently we are lacking.

Over to you, Jim White...

Great post!
Ingwe

Postby Dieter Eckstein on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:37 pm

Can’t imagine Sir Trev or Jimmy Hill doing that. Pundits used to be people with interesting opinions and the experience and credibility to back them up. Now it’s just people who don’t play football anymore.

Imagine coming home from work and having to tell your family you lost your job for spitting at a car!
Dieter Eckstein

Postby Bend it like Repka on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:09 am

If I'm honest I'm finding this all very similar to many of the other outrage stories that regularly pop up once a month or so. The BBC sport page currently has 4 different items you can click on about Carragher.

Obviously he has been caught doing something wrong, and given he is a scouser our glee in that is obvious, but are we really wanting someone sacked and beheaded over this? I get that public figures have some level of responsibility and his position is even more embarrassing given he has dug out Masuaku, but the story is being twisted somewhat to up the outrage in my book.

If he had spat directly at a 14 year old girl then of course it would be different, but clearly he isn't is he? He's gobbing at the car of a loud mouth Manc who is taunting him. A bit like how we are discussing Noble reaching breaking point after going a goal down, knowing the rivalry between those two clubs, Carragaher will have had stick all the way out the ground. Yes he should be used to it, yes he should ignore it, and yes it is a pathetic way to deal with it.

The girl is telling her dad to stop taunting him at the start, and he should be focused on the road considering traffic is moving. I just find it all a bit pathetic and immature.

He isn't hiding from his error, he's held his hands up and accepted it's disgusting. People make mistakes, as long as they acknowledge them and rectify them then within reason, I'm happy to let them move on.

There are far bigger things the worry about.
Bend it like Repka

Postby Crouchend_Hammer on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:56 am

Pretty much how I see it Bendy
Crouchend_Hammer

Postby westham,eggyandchips on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 am

“Completely out of character” is the cry.

According to The Liverpool Echo he’s been involved twice before for road rage incidents, on top of the well publicised coin throwing incident at Arsenal.

Once a wrong’un......
westham,eggyandchips

Postby Bend it like Repka on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:37 am

westham,eggyandchips wrote:“Completely out of character” is the cry.

According to The Liverpool Echo he’s been involved twice before for road rage incidents, on top of the well publicised coin throwing incident at Arsenal.

Once a wrong’un......

When you compile the Bastions of modern society list, Jamie Carragher would never have made the top 1000 would he?

He's a working class lad from scouseland made good. He probably spent his entire childhood playing gob at your mates.
Bend it like Repka

Postby Johnny_C WHU on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:39 pm

No excuse, he has to go.

I feel sorry for people within the limelight as I am sure they get provoked something rotten so that people can film their reactions - well Carragher fell for it. You can't do things like that, actually shouldn't do things like that and expect to get away with it.

Sky Sports were putting the boot in on Arthur (rightly so), lets see if their morals are as high for one of their own.
Johnny_C WHU

Postby Samba on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:19 am

Johnny_C WHU wrote:No excuse, he has to go.
I feel sorry for people within the limelight as I am sure they get provoked something rotten so that people can film their reactions - well Carragher fell for it. You can't do things like that, actually shouldn't do things like that and expect to get away with it.
Sky Sports were putting the boot in on Arthur (rightly so), lets see if their morals are as high for one of their own.

I am a little surprised that the girl's dad is not getting done for using a mobile while driving. Pretty sure any of us would have been.
Samba

Location: Wondering when Karren Brady's going to fuck something else up.

Postby Smonnie on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:54 am

There is an argument to say that we should be grateful to Mr Carragher for taking some of the heat from us.
Smonnie

Postby White Goodman on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:08 am

The dad has a Scouse accent.

Why does the paper say he is a die hard Man U fan who hates Scousers?

He looks exactly like I thought he would to be fair. A total **** that is.
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E

Location: Currently educating John Higgins on the UK Bribery Act

Postby Carlton'sGoal on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:55 am

Definitely taken a swig of water, no way that's phlegm.

Still a tit, although I don't think he should be crucified for it, as people have pointed out the bloke drivings more of a idiot as he could've seriously hurt his family being on his phone like that.

Been talking in the office today about how many times do you reckon stuff happened like this before camera phones? One of those things that if someone just told me word of mouth I wouldn't have believed them.
Carlton'sGoal

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion