The Heritage Collection

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: The Heritage Collection

Postby Hammer.CA on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:44 pm

sicknote wrote:This is nail on head and brilliantly put

And all through this tenure of these owners their minions all over social media and places like here have consistently rubbished everything to do with the old ground badge and us supporters to embrace the new stadium badge and new breed of customer they want

The hypocrisy of it is unbelievable, the minions will be turning purple

But they will find a way to twist this, and I suspect there’s enough mug punters out there to pay for that ****

:thup:
Hammer.CA

Postby wildkard on Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:55 pm

I have absolutely no idea why a grown adult would buy football club branded clobber anyway. It’s all awful. About the only thing I’d even consider wearing is one of the original Adidas home shirts.
wildkard

Postby SammyLeeWasOffside on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:27 pm

I almost succumbed today. I've managed to make my better half's daughter a hammer, not bad going up here in Barnsley. She loves the song so I was looking for a girlyish tshirt with the words on, club shop was the only one I could find. I have sworn off giving them money but this seemed like a bigger picture thing, Spreading the gospel according to St Bobby and all that. So I got as far as the checkout when the reality of the twats in charge hit me square in the face again.

Please make donation to the academy of football, your money will help us develop the next generation of young talent.

Seriously wtf?!! Thats your job you money grabbing sods.

She's getting makeup for Xmas
SammyLeeWasOffside

Postby Up the Junction on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:29 pm

SammyLeeWasOffside wrote:Please make donation to the academy of football, your money will help us develop the next generation of young talent.

I should be surprised, but...
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place

Postby Cuenca 'ammer on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:59 pm

SammyLeeWasOffside wrote:Please make donation to the academy of football, your money will help us develop the next generation of young talent.

Up the Junction wrote:I should be surprised, but...

forwarded to me by my Leeds U mate.....

Subject: EPL Category 1 Academy - Coaching Diploma Course

Good afternoon coaches!

This is Joe Davis from Global Image Sports. As you may already know, Global Image Sports is partnered with multiple Premier League clubs including, Watford FC, West Ham United, and Wolverhampton Wanderers. We are always trying to leverage these partnerships to provide unrivaled programs to help grow the game in North America.

One such program is the Academy Coaching Diploma Course. At various times throughout the year we offer these up with our professional partners, and this December we will be putting on the West Ham United Academy Coaching Diploma Course. This is a 5 day program designed to give a first-hand account of what has made West Ham United one of the most successful academies in all of English football. Just recently, West Ham started 4 Academy Graduates in a cup match.

What’s included:
Hotel Accommodation
3 meals/ day
All transportation in London
Coaching Kit/ track suit
Classroom coaching sessions, sessions on the pitch, observation of training sessions from U10s up to U23s.
Sports Science sessions
Coaching Curriculum to bring back
West Ham vs. Watford FC December 22nd
Full behind the scenes tour of West Ham Academy and Olympic Stadium
** Does not include flights**

Cost: $1550*

*Deposit is $50 to lock in your spot. From there, we will work with you to figure out a payment schedule that would works best.

Dates: December 17-23, 2018*
*If these don’t work, but you’d be interested in attending a future course, please let me know.

Information Flier: https://configio.blob.core.windows.net/ ... 202019.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Registration link: http://gis.configio.com/pd/1583/?code=mOouQIK4Nm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here’s a brief recap of the last diploma course we did with West Ham: http://www.globalimagesports.com/blog/p ... urse-recap" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(feel free to delete where appropriate)
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer

Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado

Postby DaveWHU1964 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:11 pm

:lol: That's off the scale even by their standards.
DaveWHU1964

Postby SammyLeeWasOffside on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:38 pm

DaveWHU1964 wrote: :lol: That's off the scale even by their standards.

Their exploitation of what they know we feel is important knows no limits.
SammyLeeWasOffside

Postby DaveWHU1964 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:07 pm

SammyLeeWasOffside wrote:Their exploitation of what they know we feel is important knows no limits.

Ain't that the truth mate.

Anyway, you did the right thing keeping your money away from them. It is the only way imho. Albion Rovers had £14 off me earlier this year and that's exactly £14 more than West Ham have had in over two years now. In fact with the texts they send me trying to flog tickets and the occasional glossy brochure advertising who knows what 'cos it gets instantly binned, GSB are financially down with regards to me. I'm sure they're not losing sleep over that :) but I take some comfort from that. Little victories Sammy. Little victories.
DaveWHU1964

Postby The Old Man of Storr on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:19 pm

Spare a shekel for an ex-leper ?
The Old Man of Storr

Postby hammerman11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:21 am

cheap crap just don't buy it. they will have to sell it off in the end of season sale of rubbish we need shifting to make way for the new season crap !
hammerman11

Postby Samba on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:15 am

The Old Man of Storr wrote:Spare a shekel for an ex-leper ?

Gold, Sullivan or Brady?
Samba

Location: Wondering when Karren Brady's going to fuck something else up.

Postby ironsonthebrain on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:48 am

Samba wrote:Gold, Sullivan or Brady?

They should be considered as lepers around these parts.
ironsonthebrain

Postby Graza on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:05 am

Ricardo wrote:https://www.officialwesthamstore.com/fashion/the-fashion-edit/heritage/

Really pleased to see they have not only found some old kit at the back of a warehouse but they are also selling t-shirts of us bottling the Manchester United team bus!

Even for our owners this is exceptionally classless
Graza

Postby Cuenca 'ammer on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:08 pm

unfortunately for lepers, they didn't get to be lepers by choice......
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer

Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado

Previous

Return to General Discussion