WHUISA says ‘No Thanks’ to new SAB

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: WHUISA says ‘No Thanks’ to new SAB

Postby ornchurch ammer on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:13 pm

All a waste of time. Nothing but a bit of PR and lip service from the club.

Why is Carlton Cole involved? A **** player who they think is a bit of a cult figure with the support.
ornchurch ammer

Postby Adrianisournumber1 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:50 pm

Hasnt the the supporters club always had some sort of investment from the club, and really what was the alternative for the supporters club go out of buisness? George with all respect you had Sean representing you at one point so can we really say WHUISA is impartial, i think you all have your own agendas.

I dont live locally i have no intention of attending a game as i dont believe or support our owners so i refuse to give them a single penny, unless it with the fans for diversity day out i am trying to plan for the people in the mental health thread
Adrianisournumber1

Postby Big George on Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Adrianisournumber1 wrote:Hasnt the the supporters club always had some sort of investment from the club, and really what was the alternative for the supporters club go out of buisness? George with all respect you had Sean representing you at one point so can we really say WHUISA is impartial, i think you all have your own agendas.

I dont live locally i have no intention of attending a game as i dont believe or support our owners so i refuse to give them a single penny, unless it with the fans for diversity day out i am trying to plan for the people in the mental health thread

That's very admirable and worthwhile. (genuinely, not being snide)

As you know Sean has resigned from WHUISA and I believe he is now working with the supporters club on the new SAB. This probably explains why they have been chosen.
Big George

Postby Big George on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:40 am

Is anyone here from the supporters club who can tell me how much they get from the club?
Big George

Postby Hampshire Hammer on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:07 pm

Big George wrote:Is anyone here from the supporters club who can tell me how much they get from the club?

George, isn't Paul (ex chairman of WHUISA) on the supporters club committee?
Hampshire Hammer

Postby Big George on Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:36 pm

Hampshire Hammer wrote:George, isn't Paul (ex chairman of WHUISA) on the supporters club committee?

Not sure what is happening with PCHammer & the supporters’ club.
Big George

Postby mywhufc on Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:04 pm

Big George wrote:As you know Sean has resigned from WHUISA and I believe he is now working with the supporters club on the new SAB. This probably explains why they have been chosen.

Not True at all
mywhufc

Postby mushy on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:24 pm

I am a paid up member of the supporters club.
I would say I have been for more years then most on here.

I don't know what is going on or how much the club are paying them.
I am though pretty well pissed off with all of this cloak and dagger childish nonsense.
Mywhufc, can you not just clarify what is going on instead of carrying on with what appears to be a personal agenda?
I despair sometimes our support.
mushy

Postby Mitten on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:47 pm

Big George wrote:Is anyone here from the supporters club who can tell me how much they get from the club?

I’ve sent you a PM George not that is anything of your business
Mitten

Postby Mitten on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:13 am

I’ve seen the posts on here. I really don’t know what the WHUISA are trying to achieve. They have very pubilicly said at that they don’t want any part of the WHUSB but continue to debate the validity of it. Put up or shut up guys
Mitten

Postby Up the Junction on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:24 am

If I may interject - why should they shut up?

This is a forum for debate, the ISA and/or its representatives are entitled to express their opinions here, as are you.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place

Postby simonpaulthomas on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:27 am

I’d imagine WHUISA are questioning the “validity” of this all new SAB as it’s obviously a spiteful reaction to them?
simonpaulthomas

Postby Mitten on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:56 am

Up the Junction wrote:If I may interject - why should they shut up?

This is a forum for debate, the ISA and/or its representatives are entitled to express their opinions here, as are you.

Agree Guv but if there’s no agenda but just to just to dig out to WHUSB then why is the WHUSC implicated?
Mitten

Postby mywhufc on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:58 am

Up the Junction wrote:If I may interject - why should they shut up?

tell your moderators that then, i had comments removed last week that were about whuisa on this whuisa thread
Mitten wrote:Agree Guv but if there’s no agenda but just to just to dig out to WHUSB then why is the WHUSC implicated?

dont confuse WHUISA with 1 person from WHUISA.
mywhufc

Postby SammyLeeWasOffside on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:31 am

Is there really a whuisa, whuisb and whuisc?
SammyLeeWasOffside

Postby clawhammer on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:42 am

SammyLeeWasOffside wrote:Is there really a whuisa, whuisb and whuisc?

It is really getting like The Life of Brian on here.
I am a member of WHUISA because I believe in the concept of an independent organisation representing and trying to improve the lot of the fans. I have no connection with anybody else. I am beginning to question what WHUISA has actually accomplished so far because,apart from helping some guy get off from a mistaken identity rap, I am struggling. Recruiting a lot of members in itself is not an achievement it is what you do with it that counts and so far that amounts to not a lot. People will start drifting away if we are not careful. The
clawhammer

Postby bristolhammerfc on Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:28 pm

mywhufc wrote: tell your moderators that then, i had comments removed last week that were about whuisa on this whuisa thread.

No you didn't. You cried like a baby because you weren't allowed to air your personal spat with George. It had nothing to do with the subject matter and had devolved into a set of personal digs. Debate is one thing but using this forum to push a personal grudge/agenda won't be tolerated.
bristolhammerfc

Postby Up the Junction on Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:46 pm

mywhufc wrote: tell your moderators that then, i had comments removed last week that were about whuisa on this whuisa thread

And I'm sure it was fully deserved - you've been acting like a clown for ages.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place

Postby mywhufc on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:58 pm

bristolhammerfc wrote:No you didn't. You cried like a baby because you weren't allowed to air your personal spat with George. It had nothing to do with the subject matter and had devolved into a set of personal digs. Debate is one thing but using this forum to push a personal grudge/agenda won't be tolerated.

cried like a baby?
i approached you directly to question why my comments had been deleted, you claim they were personal and nothing to do with the the thread
yet
i had questioned George, fellow whuisa committee member, on a whuisa thread why he had been so fast to announce 1 committee members resignation but failed to tell the members the elected vice chairman head decided to take a step back. possibly because he’s georges mate.
Now if george wants to use KUMB to do WHUISA work then surely he’s entitled to be questioned about it on here.
mywhufc

Postby Up the Junction on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:19 pm

mywhufc wrote:Now if george wants to use KUMB to do WHUISA work then surely he’s entitled to be questioned about it on here.

Of course - within reason. And Brizz was correct to censor the posts in question.

Not sure why you're behaving like this lately... you've been a valuable member of the KUMB community for many years and someone whose company I've enjoyed IRL too... perhaps there's a perfectly plausible explanation but I don't think your recent contributions are reflecting favourably on you.

Our fan base is fractured enough as it is, the last thing we need is further division.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion