Liverpool outrage at Man City Song

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Liverpool outrage at Man City Song

Postby Turns to Stone on Thu May 16, 2019 12:57 pm

No-one wins in this outcome. It's a post-apocolyptic universe when there's just radio-active rats and cockroaches left warring for survival and domination. And you have to decide which one of the giant race of rat dinosaurs or the giant race of cockroach pterodactyls get to eat your cryogenically frozen head in a jar.

It's a truly awful choice.

On the reverse side though. One of these sets of bellends is going to lose. Guaranteed.

So that's something.
Turns to Stone

Postby Graza on Thu May 16, 2019 1:16 pm

rottiel wrote:Just had a good look at myself in the mirror..

I still want the scousers to loose, I feel dirty.

It makes me sick to say it.

It's like do you want to punched in the balls or hit in the balls with a sledgehammer. You aren't going to enjoy either but this is the lesser evil.

Still they are champions of nothing, either one who wins it's the also-rans league at this point.
Graza

Postby @TFSH_WHUFC on Thu May 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Personally I would hate to see Spuds win or the Mickeys.........its an unanswerable question IMHO, personally as much as I dislike Spuds I feel our real rivals are Millwall, Spuds is always tasty but mainly because we play them often, lets face it, what London club likes Spuds?

If the choice was Millwall or Liverpool to Win then i would not hesitate in saying Liverpool, not even question it.................But...........in this years case I really cannot decide, but I am edging on the side on Spuds.............there I said it.........f**K it let the spuds win.........if only to see the mickeys feel like we did in 2006 when one scouser managed to rob us of glory........."unlucky lad" was what we were told........

Just cannot stand LFC.......

I can deal with Spud mates giving it because the european cup is 90% down to luck IMO in its current format, when they win the league I will take notice, note this years final is between two teams who have never won the premier league.

Beat me with a stick if you want to but cant stand to see the mickeys win......I have been a STH for the last eight years and had one for five years going back twenty years ago, in between ST's i attended at least ten games a season (funds dependant), lived three miles from ground from birth to 2006 so think I qualify as a supporter :scarfer:
@TFSH_WHUFC

Postby psychoscoredthelot on Thu May 16, 2019 1:52 pm

mate asked me shall we watch the game in the pub - i said what game ?

i am trying to forget it is even happening

victimpool the lesser of 2 evils as far as im concerned and i have family that support the front wheelers
but each to their own
psychoscoredthelot

Postby Knighter10WHU on Thu May 16, 2019 1:58 pm

Liverpool to win it for me, at least the entire rest of the country will be united in their hatred of Liverpool and their supporters if they win it. If Spurs win, it'll only be a small minority of clubs (us, Chelsea & Arsenal) that are annoyed. The rest of the country will be delighted that Liverpool bottled it twice in one season and plucky Spurs with their tiny transfer budget defied the odds :asleep:
Knighter10WHU

Postby westham,eggyandchips on Thu May 16, 2019 6:23 pm

RichieRiv wrote:I suppose the difference is, NT lives amongst those who are related to petty criminals, whereby scousers are still at it. In fact, it's probably true that most Australians can trace their roots back to Bootle.

Never had you down as a bit of a **** Rich, but you seem to be excelling on this subject.

The things you learn.
westham,eggyandchips

Postby NT Hammer on Fri May 17, 2019 12:14 am

DasNutNock wrote:
You weren't putting an opinion over. You were sneering at and scorning anyone whose opinion differed from yours, including lots of people who are respected here. That's not the same thing.

You were trying to tell a joke with that comment about respect right .

At what point was Brothernero being respectful. Maybe If you actually read his childish posts & abusive behaviour . You missed that though selective reading

Maybe as he’s got more posts & agreed with your opinion you think it’s ok .

I’m not going to keep having this ridiculous discussion replying to ridiculous comments

Give the rest of KUMB a rest from mine & your drivel
NT Hammer

Postby DasNutNock on Fri May 17, 2019 12:20 am

There is some poor forumming going down in this thread.
DasNutNock

Postby Samba on Fri May 17, 2019 12:49 am

Turns to Stone wrote:On the reverse side though. One of these sets of bellends is going to lose. Guaranteed. So that's something.

Yes, was just going to post that.
At least.... whoever loses, it's going to be kind of enjoyable.
Forget about the winner, we are GUARANTEED a very sore loser! And no, I can't spell schadenfreude..
Every cloud...
Samba

Previous

Return to General Discussion