Liverpool outrage at Man City Song

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: Rio, Gnome, chalks, -DL-, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo

Re: Liverpool outrage at Man City Song

Postby Turns to Stone on Thu May 16, 2019 12:57 pm

No-one wins in this outcome. It's a post-apocolyptic universe when there's just radio-active rats and cockroaches left warring for survival and domination. And you have to decide which one of the giant race of rat dinosaurs or the giant race of cockroach pterodactyls get to eat your cryogenically frozen head in a jar.

It's a truly awful choice.

On the reverse side though. One of these sets of bellends is going to lose. Guaranteed.

So that's something.
Turns to Stone

Postby Graza on Thu May 16, 2019 1:16 pm

rottiel wrote:Just had a good look at myself in the mirror..

I still want the scousers to loose, I feel dirty.

It makes me sick to say it.

It's like do you want to punched in the balls or hit in the balls with a sledgehammer. You aren't going to enjoy either but this is the lesser evil.

Still they are champions of nothing, either one who wins it's the also-rans league at this point.
Graza

Postby @TFSH_WHUFC on Thu May 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Personally I would hate to see Spuds win or the Mickeys.........its an unanswerable question IMHO, personally as much as I dislike Spuds I feel our real rivals are Millwall, Spuds is always tasty but mainly because we play them often, lets face it, what London club likes Spuds?

If the choice was Millwall or Liverpool to Win then i would not hesitate in saying Liverpool, not even question it.................But...........in this years case I really cannot decide, but I am edging on the side on Spuds.............there I said it.........f**K it let the spuds win.........if only to see the mickeys feel like we did in 2006 when one scouser managed to rob us of glory........."unlucky lad" was what we were told........

Just cannot stand LFC.......

I can deal with Spud mates giving it because the european cup is 90% down to luck IMO in its current format, when they win the league I will take notice, note this years final is between two teams who have never won the premier league.

Beat me with a stick if you want to but cant stand to see the mickeys win......I have been a STH for the last eight years and had one for five years going back twenty years ago, in between ST's i attended at least ten games a season (funds dependant), lived three miles from ground from birth to 2006 so think I qualify as a supporter :scarfer:
@TFSH_WHUFC

Postby psychoscoredthelot on Thu May 16, 2019 1:52 pm

mate asked me shall we watch the game in the pub - i said what game ?

i am trying to forget it is even happening

victimpool the lesser of 2 evils as far as im concerned and i have family that support the front wheelers
but each to their own
psychoscoredthelot

Postby Knighter10WHU on Thu May 16, 2019 1:58 pm

Liverpool to win it for me, at least the entire rest of the country will be united in their hatred of Liverpool and their supporters if they win it. If Spurs win, it'll only be a small minority of clubs (us, Chelsea & Arsenal) that are annoyed. The rest of the country will be delighted that Liverpool bottled it twice in one season and plucky Spurs with their tiny transfer budget defied the odds :asleep:
Knighter10WHU

Postby westham,eggyandchips on Thu May 16, 2019 6:23 pm

RichieRiv wrote:I suppose the difference is, NT lives amongst those who are related to petty criminals, whereby scousers are still at it. In fact, it's probably true that most Australians can trace their roots back to Bootle.

Never had you down as a bit of a **** Rich, but you seem to be excelling on this subject.

The things you learn.
westham,eggyandchips

Postby NT Hammer on Fri May 17, 2019 12:14 am

DasNutNock wrote:
You weren't putting an opinion over. You were sneering at and scorning anyone whose opinion differed from yours, including lots of people who are respected here. That's not the same thing.

You were trying to tell a joke with that comment about respect right .

At what point was Brothernero being respectful. Maybe If you actually read his childish posts & abusive behaviour . You missed that though selective reading

Maybe as he’s got more posts & agreed with your opinion you think it’s ok .

I’m not going to keep having this ridiculous discussion replying to ridiculous comments

Give the rest of KUMB a rest from mine & your drivel
NT Hammer

Postby DasNutNock on Fri May 17, 2019 12:20 am

There is some poor forumming going down in this thread.
DasNutNock

Postby Samba on Fri May 17, 2019 12:49 am

Turns to Stone wrote:On the reverse side though. One of these sets of bellends is going to lose. Guaranteed. So that's something.

Yes, was just going to post that.
At least.... whoever loses, it's going to be kind of enjoyable.
Forget about the winner, we are GUARANTEED a very sore loser! And no, I can't spell schadenfreude..
Every cloud...
Samba

Postby nitramad on Tue May 21, 2019 9:17 am

I'm supporting the ref!
nitramad

Postby DasNutNock on Tue May 21, 2019 9:23 am

I've come to the conclusion that the best result would be for Spurs to win by a highly contentious, obviously cheating goal. That way the Scousers get to whine for the rest of their lives about how everything's so unfair and biased against them, and when Spurs crow about how they won it, the easy response will be to call them dirty cheating b*stards.
DasNutNock

Postby S-H on Tue May 21, 2019 9:28 am

Trouble is if Spurs win, we don't have a leg to stand on any more when it comes to pointing and laughing at how 'Spursy' they are anymore.

Yes they are streets ahead of us in almost every aspect... But whilst they are trophy less, they are there to be shot at. If they were to win, all you'll be hearing is 'Champions of Europe, we know what we are" for a whole season and 'Champions of Europe, we know what we were' until the end of time..

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!
S-H

Postby YorksHammer on Tue May 21, 2019 9:31 am

I'd rather Spurs win than Liverpool. And saying that makes me feel really, really dirty.

For all the 'plucky Liverpool taking on the riches of City' narrative, they've spent really big money in three windows consecutively to get to where they are. £150m last summer, £75m January before, and £70m the window before that. They've spent well, for sure, but that level of spending is huge.

It's going to be boring, regardless. Would have far rather seen Ajax vs Barcelona, or at least one of those teams against one of the English teams. Now the biggest European final just feels like another Sunday afternoon game.
YorksHammer

Postby DasNutNock on Tue May 21, 2019 9:46 am

S-H wrote:Trouble is if Spurs win, we don't have a leg to stand on any more when it comes to pointing and laughing at how 'Spursy' they are anymore.

Yes they are streets ahead of us in almost every aspect... But whilst they are trophy less, they are there to be shot at. If they were to win, all you'll be hearing is 'Champions of Europe, we know what we are" for a whole season and 'Champions of Europe, we know what we were' until the end of time..

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

Yes, it is all rather horrendous. But I do like the idea of Spurs's claim to winning the CL being purely down to cheating, especially if it's completely blatant.
DasNutNock

Postby szola on Tue May 21, 2019 9:51 am

Liverpool have already won the Champions League a few times, and were in the final only last year. With Klopp, they're bound to go far in each year's tournament.

Tottenham on the other hand....
szola

Postby LeonRivers on Tue May 21, 2019 9:59 am

szola wrote:Liverpool have already won the Champions League a few times, and were in the final only last year. With Klopp, they're bound to go far in each year's tournament.

Tottenham on the other hand....

^this.

The scousers are still insufferable from their last win. Adding this year’s trophy won’t change anything. I hope spurs carry on bottling. 4-0 Liverpool please. First goal offside so we can say “these things even themselves out” when they complain.
LeonRivers

Postby Johnny Byrne's Boots on Tue May 21, 2019 11:07 am

Look on the bright side. One of them will lose.
Johnny Byrne's Boots

Postby YorksHammer on Tue May 21, 2019 11:19 am

To be honest, part of me wants Spurs to win because of that '6 times' coach Liverpool had before.
YorksHammer

Postby szola on Tue May 21, 2019 12:22 pm

If I were a betting man, I'd put money on Pochettino being snapped up by Juventus.
That would be the beginning og the end of that team.
szola

Postby sutts07 on Tue May 21, 2019 1:11 pm

Liverpool all the way for me.
Would much rather hear them sing 'Champions of Europe' than see Spurs win anything... ever...!

They have sung it before, they will no doubt sing it again. I have seen Liverpool lift that famous trophy before and it wouldn't bother me to see them lift it again as it will not make them any more or less unbearable than they currently are. Spurs on the other hand... they would be absolutely unbearable... forever...!
sutts07

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion