Liverpool outrage at Man City Song

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Liverpool outrage at Man City Song

Postby NT Hammer on Thu May 16, 2019 2:25 am

e17 wrote:Some of you lot shouldn’t be posting - you should be already taking that long hard look FFS :wink:

Honestly though - we’ve all lived through the pain of the mickeys winning the thing

But the Chicken on a Ball brigade....?

Everyone’s chirpy in-laws giving it the big un? Replica metal street signs with “champions of Europe” on sale down Walthamstow Market? ***** on the Leabridge revealing themselves by screaming “YES” if they score? Their mass, vaguely interested support who leave early or don’t go at all switching their ‘hardcore’ affections back from Harlequins, Orient or Tonbridge Angels because they’ve won something?

Please god NO. Honestly would rather groundshare with Millwall than Spurs win the CL.

Agree 100% E17

Some comments on here are embarrassing for West Ham fans

Who cares if Liverpool win no direct rivalry, won it 5 times before

Some of those saying rather Tottenham win won’t have the balls to say **** I was wrong if they do win it

You then go into work, see family or watch all the media etc, parades etc it would be something you’ll never live down as a West Ham fan talking to a Tottenham fan in the future EVER

You’ll be mocked forever, dismissed forevermore as small time . Yet some of you are happy with this utterly utterly baffling

Unless you plan on being on merseyside for the final who cares if they win

Tottenham - no Arsenal would want them to win & the same below for these teams any any major cup final let alone a champions league a game changer beyond, the pathetic quibbles I don’t like scousers

Arsenal - Tottenham
Liverpool - ManUtd vice versa
Newcastle- Sunderland vice verse
Man City - ManUtd
Villa - Birmingham vice versus
Portsmouth- Southampton vice versa

I could go on

I’ll get quoted for this with the same usual but but but the mickeys are so terrible you don’t understand

FFS this is Tottenham enjoy your morning at work if they win or you next casual chat with a Tottenham fan. As if your honest you’ll avoid Tottenham fans like the plague if they win
NT Hammer

Postby brothernero on Thu May 16, 2019 2:46 am

Shut up you bellend. :asleep:
brothernero

Postby NT Hammer on Thu May 16, 2019 3:08 am

brothernero wrote:Shut up you bellend. :asleep:

You can’t construct a conversation so that’s the best you come back with brothernono

Pathetic
NT Hammer

Postby NT Hammer on Thu May 16, 2019 3:16 am

brothernero wrote:Shut up you bellend. :asleep:

Not interested if you’ve been a fan 1 year or 50 years. Been to one game or 10,000 games. Irrelevant

Amongst West Ham fans & any I know your in a huge huge minority

When you result to what you think is a personal insult you know you’ve lost

I don’t know you or want to know you & I’m sure you are nice guy really but whether you like it or not you wanting Tottenham to win goes against the grain of being a West Ham fan . FACT . and the majority wouldn’t agree with your opinion
NT Hammer

Postby brothernero on Thu May 16, 2019 3:23 am

Again, just shut up you complete and utter bellend.

You are only speaking for yourself and not for Every other West Ham fan on the planet.

Grow up.

No you don't know me and thank **** for that. I would hate to know someone as thick and pathetic as you.

Last reply you get from me because on to ignore you go Mr Bellend.
brothernero

Postby NT Hammer on Thu May 16, 2019 3:27 am

brothernero wrote:Again, just shut up you complete and utter bellend.

You are only speaking for yourself and not for Every other West Ham fan on the planet.

Grow up.

No you don't know me and thank **** for that. I would hate to know someone as thick and pathetic as you.

Last reply you get from me because on to ignore you go Mr Bellend.

So sorry please accept my apologies I can now see it’s getting late & I don’t want to stop you from completing your homework
NT Hammer

Postby steveherts66 on Thu May 16, 2019 4:28 am

Someone mentioned an asteroid hitting Madrid option, how's that looking? Definitely my favourite outcome!

If I have to pick one I'm leaning towards Spurs but not because I want them to win it but I have too many gooners around me. They'll be devastated!! :scarfer:
steveherts66

Postby kevino on Thu May 16, 2019 5:03 am

steveherts66 wrote:Someone mentioned an asteroid hitting Madrid option, how's that looking? Definitely my favourite outcome!

If I have to pick one I'm leaning towards Spurs but not because I want them to win it but I have too many gooners around me. They'll be devastated!! :scarfer:

Yeah, cancel the tournament now and start again next year. Perfect outcome!
kevino

Postby Penfold711 on Thu May 16, 2019 7:33 am

Ah yes. Amazing how quickly their much-vaunted Scouse sense of humour disappears when the boot is on the other foot and they're on the receiving end. Of course, when they attack other teams' coaches, they are just mischievous scamps doing no wrong.
https://youtu.be/FSoq6nn42VQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Penfold711 on Thu May 16, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penfold711

Postby woodford on Thu May 16, 2019 8:26 am

e17 wrote:I want Liverpool to beat Spurs by 4 or 5 so that they never ever talk about the final or reaching it again

Echo those saying anyone West Ham who wants Tottenham to win the Champions League needs to have a long hard look at themselves

this 100%.

Failing a 4-0 drubbing i would very much like a 1-0 with a nice 94th minute goal to go in off Deli Ali's annoying head. Failing that, a pile driver from 40 yards out that deflects off the underside of Kane's nut sack and bobbles over a helpless keeper

I know too many Spurs fans to want them to win anything. People wanting them to win need to remember precisely why those ***** are so nauseating and why no one likes them. It exactly because of times like this.

I want to really experience the moment of their utter despair.

There will be a scouse w***-fest no matter what the result, we live with it anyway.
woodford

Postby Turns to Stone on Thu May 16, 2019 8:32 am

As I said to a Man United mate when they beat Bayern in 1999. Well done, you've gone from winning the European Cup as many times as Aston Villa to winning it as many times as Forest!

**** them both. Spurs are arseholes but the fact that up until about 10-15 years ago they were genuinely at our level for about a season or two gives me a bit of hope about what shrewd signings and a decent manager can do.

Liverpool fans are the worst and we won't hear the end of it if they win. I do have some genuine decent mates who are Spurs fans. Pretty much everyone I know who supports Liverpool is a either a twat or is from Kent and goes to Anfield once every 5 years.

I hope it's an absolute dog of a game and goes to penalties and everyone misses until eventually the managers have to take one and Pochettino smashes his in and Klopp shoes one over the bar and starts crying and then gets spat at by Jamie Carragher and Liverpool get banned from Europe for the next 15 years.

And I also hope that Spurs get a flat tyre on the way back to the airport and they miss their flight and they can't make their open top bus ride, so Redknapp has to do it with Paul Stewart, Stuart Nethercott and Justin Edingburgh and they get tomatoes thrown at them.
Turns to Stone

Postby DasNutNock on Thu May 16, 2019 8:35 am

NT Hammer wrote:you don’t understand

Wouldn't be entirely wide of the mark though, eh.
DasNutNock

Postby S-H on Thu May 16, 2019 8:37 am

Come get me from my bunker, when the dust has settled and the fallout is over, or when West Ham win something..
S-H

Postby OFT on Thu May 16, 2019 8:39 am

Turns to Stone wrote:

I hope it's an absolute dog of a game and goes to penalties and everyone misses until eventually the managers have to take one and Pochettino smashes his in and Klopp shoes one over the bar and starts crying and then gets spat at by Jamie Carragher and Liverpool get banned from Europe for the next 15 years.

:D
Perfect! :D
OFT

Postby DasNutNock on Thu May 16, 2019 8:46 am

Turns to Stone wrote:Pretty much everyone I know who supports Liverpool is a either a twat or is from Kent and goes to Anfield once every 5 years.

Now that's completely unfair. There's loads in Surrey & Berkshire, too, and none of the ****s have ever been anywhere near Anfield.
DasNutNock

Postby Coops on Thu May 16, 2019 8:59 am

Just think about playing spurs next year and them singing he "you know what we are" chant.
Now just imagine them getting thrashed in the final by the scouse and having a shaky start to next season continuing the form of the tail end to this one.
As much as I hate Liverpool it will be much better than having smug spurs fans.
Coops

Postby S-H on Thu May 16, 2019 9:03 am

Coops wrote:Just think about playing spurs next year and them singing he "you know what we are" chant.

Yep, they will milk it worse than Chelsea did..
S-H

Postby kitthehammer on Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 am

Yes its a shame both teams in the champions league final can't lose. It's a choice between a team who believe they are bigger than they are or a team with a sense of entitlement who will never shut up about it ever again if they win. And likewise, it's a shame both teams can't lose the Europa league final either.
kitthehammer

Postby GALF on Thu May 16, 2019 9:09 am

The way that people post their opinion as fact, as though it’s a sweeping statement to be adopted and agreed by all West Ham fans. Ha. Oh my how boring would the world be.

I’m a 90’s baby so during my lifetime Liverpool have been a “second rate” “big team” with an illustrious past that a lot of their living fans weren’t even alive to witness. I absolutely cannot stand them. Everything about them grinds my gears, from their Manager, their players and their fans (which includes 90% of the media).

I don’t think I can really say the same on all fronts for Spurs. I’m a SE/Kent boy so there are very few Spurs fans around me so I’ve not grown up with them. That being said the workplace is flooded with them but most of them are decent reasoned lads. My dislike for Spurs has only came about over the last 8 years since I became a STH and been over to their place a number of times.

If we got to play them in the final and lost - unthinkable! But them beating the Scousers in the final? Not so unthinkable for me.

Genuinely have no idea who I would prefer to lose less.
GALF

Postby NT Hammer on Thu May 16, 2019 9:41 am

Dasnutnock

Wouldn't be entirely wide of the mark though, eh.[/quote]

Your point being?

What is it the you know about Liverpool, Merseyside , Scousers that is so enlightening that none of us mere mortals would ever understand
NT Hammer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion