Liverpool outrage at Man City Song

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

Re: Liverpool outrage at Man City Song

Postby S-H on Thu May 16, 2019 9:48 am

NT Hammer wrote:you don’t understand

DasNutNock wrote:
Wouldn't be entirely wide of the mark though, eh.

NT Hammer wrote:
Your point being?

What is it the you know about Liverpool, Merseyside , Scousers that is so enlightening that none of us mere mortals would ever understand

**** sake NT.. Calm down Calm down eh?
S-H

Postby Jayhammer on Thu May 16, 2019 10:06 am

Hate Liverpool, hate Spurs more so it’s the Liverpool to win for me, just think about all them twats gloating they had won the Champions League! No no and no!
Jayhammer

Postby RichieRiv on Thu May 16, 2019 10:06 am

I suppose the difference is, NT lives amongst those who are related to petty criminals, whereby scousers are still at it. In fact, it's probably true that most Australians can trace their roots back to Bootle.
RichieRiv

Postby DasNutNock on Thu May 16, 2019 10:16 am

NT Hammer wrote:none of us mere mortals

Who is "us"? Who do you think you're speaking for?
DasNutNock

Postby Estuary on Thu May 16, 2019 10:18 am

The mother in law new car paradox.
I content myself with the fact that the only way either of these two could get to the final is for a once great competition to prostitute itself to allow a club who finishes fourth in a domestic division to qualify.

PS- Good on the City lads, showing a bit of character in these days of vanilla footballers.
Estuary

Postby NT Hammer on Thu May 16, 2019 10:21 am

DasNutNock wrote:
Who is "us"? Who do you think you're speaking for?

Don’t avoid the question now

. I’m happy for you just to enlighten me with you font of knowledge

As you said I don’t understand. Your presumption of my knowledge when you spoke for me
NT Hammer

Postby Clacton-ammer on Thu May 16, 2019 10:38 am

This thread :lol:

I have ordered a huge set of false teeth, a replica shirt, and a big permed wig, come on the pool...
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing

Postby DasNutNock on Thu May 16, 2019 10:42 am

No - you said we’d respond by saying “you don’t understand” your original post, I didn’t say it, I just suggested there was truth in the accusation you perceived would be made of you.

As it stands there are plenty of reasons why people don’t want Liverpool to win anything. That’s not the same as “wanting Spurs to win”, it’s a case of “who do you want to lose more?”.

I grew up in the 70s and 80s surrounded by glory chasing Liverpool “fans” and know far more of them than I know Spurs supporters. Liverpool did this club plenty of wrongs, from getting us banned from Europe in 86 to robbing us of our Cup in 06.

That you appear to dislike Spurs more than Liverpool is your perogative, but it shows exceptional arrogance in believing that you represent the majority view and thus the “correct” one. You’re casting aspersions on a lot of established poster’s opinions here, and I fail to see how you have any business doing so.
DasNutNock

Postby NT Hammer on Thu May 16, 2019 10:57 am

DasNutNock wrote:No - you said we’d respond by saying “you don’t understand” your original post, I didn’t say it, I just suggested there was truth in the accusation you perceived would be made of you.

As it stands there are plenty of reasons why people don’t want Liverpool to win anything. That’s not the same as “wanting Spurs to win”, it’s a case of “who do you want to lose more?”.

I grew up in the 70s and 80s surrounded by glory chasing Liverpool “fans” and know far more of them than I know Spurs supporters. Liverpool did this club plenty of wrongs, from getting us banned from Europe in 86 to robbing us of our Cup in 06.

That you appear to dislike Spurs more than Liverpool is your perogative, but it shows exceptional arrogance in believing that you represent the majority view and thus the “correct” one. You’re casting aspersions on a lot of established poster’s opinions here, and I fail to see how you have any business doing so.

I’m no fan of Liverpool & also growing up in the 70’s & 80’s experienced the same regarding glory hunting fans
Which then moved onto Man Utd in the 90’s . Plus I’d add all the Chelsea shirts suddenly appearing in Essex

I appreciate people may I say may want Tottenham to win but the majority of West Ham fans I’ve spoken to or have known for 40 odd years might dislike Liverpool to a degree but wouldn’t want Tottenham to win

To finish off though another assumption don’t come out with the established poster rubbish . Your opinion doesn’t count you’ve not got 1,000 posts . Respect to people who have long memberships etc but Very arrogant from you For your information I first registered on Kumb in 2003/04 under a different username.

I better scuttle off as I’ve no business according to you to put an opinion over

What message does that send to new or prospective members
NT Hammer

Postby Hammer.CA on Thu May 16, 2019 11:01 am

S-H wrote:Come get me from my bunker, when the dust has settled and the fallout is over, or when West Ham win something..

You are Rip Van Winkle Extra Plus and I claim my £5.00.
Hammer.CA

Postby Hammer1972 on Thu May 16, 2019 11:03 am

So it's not just scousers who get outraged at the slightest opportunity....
Hammer1972

Postby Hammer.CA on Thu May 16, 2019 11:04 am

woodford wrote:
Failing a 4-0 drubbing i would very much like a 1-0 with a nice 94th minute goal to go in off Deli Ali's annoying head. Failing that, a pile driver from 40 yards out that deflects off the underside of Kane's nut sack and bobbles over a helpless keeper

I know too many Spurs fans to want them to win anything. People wanting them to win need to remember precisely why those ***** are so nauseating and why no one likes them. It exactly because of times like this.

I want to really experience the moment of their utter despair.

There will be a scouse w***-fest no matter what the result, we live with it anyway.

A very fine suggestion, sensible and practical at the same time, I doff my cap to thee sire. :scarfer:
Hammer.CA

Postby Hummer_I_mean_Hammer on Thu May 16, 2019 11:17 am

Terrible thing this final. It's like being made to decide between eating rat poison, or having to shag warp's mum..... :?
Hummer_I_mean_Hammer

Postby S-H on Thu May 16, 2019 11:20 am

Hummer_I_mean_Hammer wrote:Terrible thing this final. It's like being made to decide between eating rat poison, or having to shag warp's mum..... :?

But that's an easy choice.. :eh:
S-H

Postby DasNutNock on Thu May 16, 2019 11:24 am

NT Hammer wrote:I better scuttle off as I’ve no business according to you to put an opinion over

You weren't putting an opinion over. You were sneering at and scorning anyone whose opinion differed from yours, including lots of people who are respected here. That's not the same thing.

Clearly, there's people going to want one team to lose more than the other - doesn't equate to "wanting" the other team to win. Not everyone's situation is the same, so don't assume that you're in the right and everyone else is in the wrong.
DasNutNock

Postby Patito on Thu May 16, 2019 11:27 am

NT Hammer wrote:To finish off though another assumption don’t come out with the established poster rubbish . Your opinion doesn’t count you’ve not got 1,000 posts . Respect to people who have long memberships etc but Very arrogant from you For your information I first registered on Kumb in 2003/04 under a different username.

I better scuttle off as I’ve no business according to you to put an opinion over

What message does that send to new or prospective members

I don't think anyone has ever said any of the above.
Patito

Postby Marky on Thu May 16, 2019 12:15 pm

Must admit my hatred of all things Liverpool is high. Honestly, I would boot the city out of the UK if I could so they could live their ‘we’re not English we’re Scousers’ banner.
Last edited by Marky on Thu May 16, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marky

Postby Estuary on Thu May 16, 2019 12:20 pm

Marky wrote:Must admit my hatred of all things Liverpool is high. Honestly, I would boot the city of the UK if I could so they could live their ‘we’re not English we;re Scousers’ banner.

:thup:
Estuary

Postby sendô on Thu May 16, 2019 12:35 pm

NT Hammer wrote:What is it the you know about Liverpool, Merseyside , Scousers that is so enlightening that none of us mere mortals would ever understand

Just wait for the anniversary of Heysel at the end of the month and note how it will go completely unnoticed by the loveable scallies on Merseyside.
sendô

Postby rottiel on Thu May 16, 2019 12:49 pm

Just had a good look at myself in the mirror..

I still want the scousers to loose, I feel dirty.
rottiel

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion