F A Cup Final thread

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, sicknote, -DL-, Rio, Gnome, chalks, the pink palermo

F A Cup Final thread

Postby Puff Daddy on Sat May 18, 2019 9:50 am

Could 'W' upset the odds once again ? All conquering teams chasing FA Cup glory to add to all their other titles have come a cropper no sooner than they play a team beginning with the letter 'W' in the FA Cup Final
Wigan did it, West Brom did it, we did it and Wimbledon did it. Could Watford do it?
Puff Daddy
Gone for a Burton

Re: F A Cup Final thread

Postby Coops on Sat May 18, 2019 10:01 am

I would love to see them do it but I don't think it is going to happen.
Coops

Postby Crouchend_Hammer on Sat May 18, 2019 10:46 am

Coops wrote:I would love to see them do it but I don't think it is going to happen.

Would really enjoy seeing Deeney lify the trophy and Elton boogying in the stands
Crouchend_Hammer

Postby e17 on Sat May 18, 2019 11:04 am

Not even going to watch it. Going to a pub with no telly instead.

Citeh will get a few niggly kicks in, then score in the first 15 via Aguero, and then it will just be 70 minutes of dirge with people who usually just see that lot on MOTD scratching their head at why the superstars were so average.

Sod’s law it was the Scousers they pipped for the title, because they’re a loathsome shadow of the football club they used to be with awful owners and a smug **** manager.

Hope I’m wrong and Watford win but they won’t.
e17

Postby Wembley1966 on Sat May 18, 2019 12:36 pm

Cup Final fever has gripped the household today. The missus and my 2 daughters are off to support Watford - they've already got the Cup Final shirts on, and ready with scarves and the flags they got from the semi final. I've got to drive them to the station as the missus said she'll be having a "few" beers today.
Wembley1966

Postby -DL- on Sat May 18, 2019 12:44 pm

Puff, you were told last week by UTJ that two teams - England and West Ham are the only times there's a match thread on this forum.

If you want to start a thread for this weekend's games, fill your boots - but no other game involving any team other than the two above will have it's own thread.
-DL-
Match thread guru

Return to General Discussion