Lawro at it again !

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Czech Hammer
Total likes: 3 likes

Re: Lawro at it again !

Post by Czech Hammer »

Wedge nosed rectum nibbler
V-M
Has liked: 54 likes
Total likes: 59 likes

Post by V-M »

Stamped bat.
Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
Has liked: 6762 likes
Total likes: 2354 likes

Post by Colours never run »

claretnblueglasses wrote:West Ham v Watford

West Ham have found some great form and have now won four in a row. The Hammers defence, which was all over the place at Liverpool in the opening weekend of the season, is a completely different proposition now.

This game is hard to call, though. I have been impressed by Watford in the past couple of weeks - in their draw with Everton and their win over Cardiff.

West Ham have been on such a good run that they will probably be expecting to win, but when I have seen Watford away this season they have been unlucky to lose - and I just have a feeling they will leave with the points this time.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Release the hounds...
Such a hard call in fact, that he goes for a convincing away win for Watford, after the recent run we've been on whilst scoring for absolute fun.

He's such a massive flappy twat, he puts elephant c**** to shame.
gosling67
Total likes: 1 like

Post by gosling67 »

Peaches wrote:I was feeling pretty concerned about this match until I saw Lawro’s prediction.
Last week he had us losing 2-0 to Fulham :scarfer:
dodger
Location: Scotland / London / Japan / somewhere in between the 3
Has liked: 277 likes
Total likes: 406 likes

Post by dodger »

It’s funny that whenever we are actually on a good run and playing well, he doesn’t fancy us. :?

One sentence about us, about 20 on Burnley’s problems, then he plumps for 2-0 to them.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46693656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Loftyhammer
Has liked: 2230 likes
Total likes: 171 likes

Post by Loftyhammer »

dodger wrote:It’s funny that whenever we are actually on a good run and playing well, he doesn’t fancy us. :?

One sentence about us, about 20 on Burnley’s problems, then he plumps for 2-0 to them.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46693656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Surely with those comments, he’s on a wind up right?
Macca1973
Has liked: 1832 likes
Total likes: 1145 likes

Post by Macca1973 »

Every team we play he just has a ‘feeling’ they’re going to get a positive result. Funny he never has that feeling for Liverpool’s opponents who he still has on about a 3 year unbeaten run :thdn:
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

He knows exactly what he’s doing, the flid.
Irons_Irons

Post by Irons_Irons »

The weeping colostomy bag is at it again :?

You can tell Clarets boss Sean Dyche is feeling the pressure from the way he went into rant mode after his side's defeat by Arsenal last weekend.

After their defeat by the Toffees on Wednesday he admitted they deserve to be in the bottom three, which might be a case of a manager being too honest.

Dyche has to get his players back out on the training ground to put things right, but the problem at this busy time of the year is that there is not much time to do that between games.

Burnley need to show something here - some fight, at least.

One of their problems is that, whoever plays up front, their strikers are all much of a muchness. In the past at least one of them has been in the kind of form to nick them some goals but at the moment none of them look much like scoring.

I am still going to back the Clarets to get a positive result because of what we have seen from them in the past but, at the moment, things do not look good.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Theo's prediction: West Ham should win this, looking at the way Burnley have been playing. 1-5
neathiron
Has liked: 481 likes
Total likes: 335 likes

Post by neathiron »

He really does despise West Ham doesn't he? What is his problem? I can't come up with a pseudonym for him like the great efforts that's previously been mentioned on here so I'll go back to basics and say it at as I see it, he really is a Grade A ****!
SoulCircus
Has liked: 12 likes
Total likes: 88 likes

Post by SoulCircus »

So he says Burnley don't look like scoring and yet has them down to win 2-0. What an axe wound.
Bamber Gascoigne
Has liked: 107 likes
Total likes: 40 likes

Post by Bamber Gascoigne »

"I am still going to back the Clarets to get a positive result because of what we have seen from them in the past....."

I can hear that emanating from the rotting badgers chocolate lips.

Ar$e wipe.
ereford ammer
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by ereford ammer »

L*wro is a complete joke. I hope he is aware of this thread and what we think of him. I am glad that I do not have a TV licence and do not contribute to his wages.
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9653 likes

Post by S-H »

Patito

Post by Patito »

Lawro wrote:
I am still going to back the Clarets to get a positive result because of what we have seen from them in the past but, at the moment, things do not look good.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0
What past? 10 months ago? We won the ****ing World Cup how about that **** flaps?
Cake

Post by Cake »

I logged on here for the first time in many years, solely to say Lawro is a ****!
davids cross
Uncle David
Has liked: 669 likes
Total likes: 1291 likes

Post by davids cross »

A puss filled Trump hair piece.
eastsider
Has liked: 54 likes
Total likes: 6 likes

Post by eastsider »

Cake wrote:I logged on here for the first time in many years, solely to say Lawro is a ****!

^^^ LOL :thup:
HoppyHammer

Post by HoppyHammer »

BBC never open up his post to comments under Have Your Say. They should and maybe they would understand what a useless f***** he is. COYI
Doctor_Whu
Has liked: 5 likes

Post by Doctor_Whu »

Surely he has got to be on a wind-up, to quote Shakespeare "Away, you starvelling, you elf-skin, you dried neat’s-tongue, bull’s-pizzle, you stock-fish!"