My Experiences

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

WHJ
Location: BMU - Soaking up the Boleyn atmosphere before we lose it forever>

My Experiences

Post by WHJ »

I arrived back from Brasil last week after 3 weeks spent in Manaus, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte and Rio de Janeiro.

They were some of the best 3 weeks of my life apart from the obvious four and a half hours watching England.

It was a total party from day one to the evening before we left. Everywhere we went we had fantastic experiences and have come home with memories that will last a lifetime. Cruising up the Amazon, gyrating (!) with the local women, drinking loads of Brahma and Antartica Original as well as Caiprinhas. The conctete jungle of Sao Paulo and its loads of bars, especially in Villa Madelena. The drinking culture, parties and clubs of Belo (including 17 of us being adopted by a Billionaire). Copacobana and Ipanema Beaches and the continuing parties in Rio. Watching Brasil v Chile while we were on Copacobana beach next to an illegal bar set up by Favelistas who kept us supplied with all the drink we wanted.

My 9th and last World Cup, what a way to finish.
e17
Has liked: 280 likes
Total likes: 940 likes

Re: My Experiences

Post by e17 »

Sounds horrible! :wink: Lucky man!
Bergen Hammer
Has liked: 1 like

Post by Bergen Hammer »

Sounds amazing.

Would absolutely love to read more about your experiences if you want to do a little write up.

Oh well, back to real life :P
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 1978 likes
Total likes: 1466 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

How much for a brass? 8-)

*PM me
WHJ
Location: BMU - Soaking up the Boleyn atmosphere before we lose it forever>

Post by WHJ »

I'll write something up in the next week or so. Just trying to catch up with work stuff now.
chappo59
Location: In a land far far away where away defeats are frowned upon
Has liked: 359 likes
Total likes: 210 likes

Post by chappo59 »

WHJ wrote:I'll write something up in the next week or so. Just trying to catch up with work stuff now.
Well done mate I look forward to it
bobbymooresbracelet

Post by bobbymooresbracelet »

WHJ wrote:I arrived back from Brasil last week after 3 weeks spent in Manaus, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte and Rio de Janeiro.

They were some of the best 3 weeks of my life apart from the obvious four and a half hours watching England.

It was a total party from day one to the evening before we left. Everywhere we went we had fantastic experiences and have come home with memories that will last a lifetime. Cruising up the Amazon, gyrating (!) with the local women, drinking loads of Brahma and Antartica Original as well as Caiprinhas. The conctete jungle of Sao Paulo and its loads of bars, especially in Villa Madelena. The drinking culture, parties and clubs of Belo (including 17 of us being adopted by a Billionaire). Copacobana and Ipanema Beaches and the continuing parties in Rio. Watching Brasil v Chile while we were on Copacobana beach next to an illegal bar set up by Favelistas who kept us supplied with all the drink we wanted.

My 9th and last World Cup, what a way to finish.
Any rucks ?
Bitter 'n' Twisted

Post by Bitter 'n' Twisted »

bobbymooresbracelet wrote:
Any rucks ?
There was this one: