Euro 2016 Final -The Scene is set...

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Slavs to the vibe

Re: Euro 2016 Final -The Scene is set...

Post by Slavs to the vibe »

Loving the mixed reactions (and some quite heated) calm down dears it is just a thread!
Personally if we don't win it (which I doubt we will) I hope Payet does, and if he gets the winner in the final prepare to hold off the inevitable £25 million bid from Spuds and the more realistic £35 from Real Madrid/PSG.
No on REALLY understands yet do they? :crest:
Boooogers!

Post by Boooogers! »

I can't understand the concept of being happy for anyone who scores against England... especially if it was in the last minute of a major tournament final. f*** me, I'd be livid if Payet did that!
Whitters
Has liked: 90 likes
Total likes: 71 likes

Post by Whitters »

I'll happily admit I was watching the France games more than the England games in the recent friendlies, but that was more out of Payet-based curiosity than anything else.

When it come to the tournament, it will be supporting England all the way.
xmas01245
Has liked: 59 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by xmas01245 »

How odd you mention it, I actually had a dream this happened. Unsure in my dream if it was the final or not but it was certainly against the French and Payet was certainly standing over the free kick...

I was sat behind the goal and I'm screaming at the England players and pointing to where the free kick is going to land. Lo and behold, Payet plants the free kick right where I said.

If this actually happened I'd be sat with my head in my hands grinning like an idiot in disbelief and despair. :lol:
Suzanne Claret

Post by Suzanne Claret »

I'd be a bit cross if England let in a Dimi free kick, after all its not like they don't know about him and that foot of his.
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

i'd be pissed off, and i''m not even english!
Suzanne Claret

Post by Suzanne Claret »

After supporting England for decade after decade I now only have the energy for 'a bit cross'.