Dimitri Payet v Albania

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

pigiron

Re: Dimitri Payet v Albania

Post by pigiron »

I thought Albania were very good, the scoreline flattered the moules munchers. Both fullbacks were impressive against a side brimming with attacking talent. BTW, I've got Payet at 25/1 for player of the tournament, so, no complaints from me.
dt64
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 11 likes

Post by dt64 »

The problem they have, I think is, they need pogba and payet playing, but if they do they cant expect both players to have quality games. One of them sacrificing their game will allow the other the space. Pogba was billed so highly running up to the tournament that of course he is going to be tightly marked, thus taking him out if the game, but this allows payet to do exactly what he is doing.

My only fear is the opposition deciding that payet is the one to double mark. I feel him having a decent euros could be the exact catalyst we need to take the step up. I can feasibly see lacazette fancying us if we keep hold of him.
pablo jaye
Has liked: 2610 likes
Total likes: 936 likes

Post by pablo jaye »

mushy wrote:Am praying he has a couple of stinkers to be honest.
...ha ha, yes, or a slight knock that puts him out for 2 weeks!!!!
szola
Has liked: 590 likes
Total likes: 353 likes

Post by szola »

http://www.metronews.fr/info/fan-zone-d ... mG8j6aCHE/

The vital tidbits from the article:

Un engin de 18 cm sur 4 cm

dans son rectum

That's how the flares get inside
:lol: