Payet v Randolph

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Paddy O'Hammer
Has liked: 508 likes
Total likes: 162 likes

Payet v Randolph

Post by Paddy O'Hammer »

We played with passion v Sweden and Ogbonna, sat back and failed miserably against the Belgians. We will need this passion v Payet.

I was in Lille for the Ogbonna match last night and in reality it would have been a lot harder against Italy A. But we could and should have had 3!

I predicted one win, one loss and one draw for us before the Euros started and was also certain of a win against Italy B. They were awful but we don't do scoring very well against the big teams. We do not have a Match Attax Shiney Card player anywhere!

As for Sunday 2pm (only 4,500 tickets for the Irish out of 55,500) and silly stupid prices everywhere I will be watching on TV. We will need Walters back and Hoolihan to start. We will not play the way we did against Belgium. Big mistake that!

My call 2:0 or 2:1 to France and will be wishing for McCarthy and McClean to stay the feck away from Payet. It will be great to see him, but my Paddygut analysis says he will not shine as much as the earlier rounds. We will see a lot more of "keeping them under pressure"!

But then again.....there will not be the pressure of the group stages....who knows!
Paddy O'Hammer

Re: Payet v Randolph

Post by Paddy O'Hammer »

But less of this Randolphinho.....Adrian giving you lessons again :lol:

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingne ... 1321.html?
ageing hammer
Has liked: 484 likes
Total likes: 1475 likes

Post by ageing hammer »

Gonna need your table for this one Paddy. :)
Paddy O'Hammer

Post by Paddy O'Hammer »

ageing hammer wrote:Gonna need your table for this one Paddy.
Could have done with it in Lille :o