World Cup Squad: Hart out

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Hemel Iron

Re: World Cup Squad: Hart out

Post by Hemel Iron »

To be honest, I think Hart does get a rough ride from many people. I don't think he is great, but in equal measure, I don't think he is as awful as some like to make out.

But his comments about Moyes leave a bad taste. The media may have twisted his words, but to suggest it is Moyes fault for leaving him out of the last 3 games smacks of bitterness.

That was less than 2 weeks ago, I would like to think Southgate's mind was pretty much made up by that point and those 3 games would not have really made a difference to his decision either way.
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Re: World Cup Squad: Hart out

Post by warp »

Hemel Iron wrote:To be honest, I think Hart does get a rough ride from many people. I don't think he is great, but in equal measure, I don't think he is as awful as some like to make out.
most on here were happy when we got him. now pretty much everyone say it was a big mistake.
that's because he has been awful.

Hemel Iron wrote:But his comments about Moyes leave a bad taste. The media may have twisted his words, but to suggest it is Moyes fault for leaving him out of the last 3 games smacks of bitterness.
to be fair to him, i have not seen any direct quote.