#53 Brazil 2-0 Mexico - Round of 16

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Samba
Has liked: 2466 likes
Total likes: 892 likes

Re: Brazil v Mexico - Match thread ~ Round of 16

Post by Samba »

Cuenca 'ammer wrote:bit being pedantic..
but 90 F isn't 10 below boiling..that would be 100 C or 212 F
:lol:
except at altitude where I live @ 8500 ft.....where it's 91 C or 196 F
90°F & I'M f***ing boiling!
badabing
Has liked: 31 likes
Total likes: 104 likes

Post by badabing »

On the Neymar business, how do they not understand that the cameras are scrutinising everything close up, and that you are going to be shown up for the screaming Jessup that you are? If that was me I`d be too embarrassed to show my face.
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by fmgod »

I absolutely can't stand Neymar and his diving antics but my problem is all the media and everyone will coat him off but if Alli, Sterling or another dives to win us a penalty or red card tonight, will we be up all in arms.
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9654 likes

Post by S-H »

fmgod wrote:I absolutely can't stand Neymar and his diving antics but my problem is all the media and everyone will coat him off .

There is a difference between diving to gain an advantage and diving for the same outcome but rolling around screaming like you have been shot.
Patito

Post by Patito »

fmgod wrote:I absolutely can't stand Neymar and his diving antics but my problem is all the media and everyone will coat him off but if Alli, Sterling or another dives to win us a penalty or red card tonight, will we be up all in arms.
We'd probably react in the same way the Brazilian media currently are to Neymar's antics...
Slacking student
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by Slacking student »

Just use Kelvin instead....
Faithless
Location: On a bubble nearing the sky.....Born 7 days too late...39 years n counting...Win a cup lads...

Post by Faithless »

fmgod wrote:I absolutely can't stand Neymar and his diving antics but my problem is all the media and everyone will coat him off but if Alli, Sterling or another dives to win us a penalty or red card tonight, will we be up all in arms.
Yep (well I will) it's the thing that has diminished my love for the game more than anything else in recent years, incessant cheating and it being deemed acceptable or worse, clever play ffs. Football used to be a man's game, someone runs their studs down your thigh? you'd fake that it didn't hurt not roll about crying. It's :thdn:
Hammer1972
Has liked: 56 likes
Total likes: 209 likes

Post by Hammer1972 »

Slacking student wrote:Just use Kelvin instead....
Is he better than Neymar?