The Scots-just hate England

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

PavlovsDog

Post by PavlovsDog »

i dont think mind a bit of rivalry and banter but lets be honest

'''OOOOOOOOH NOOOOOO WE AINT GOT THE SUPPORT OF THE CELTIC NATIONS<SURLEY WE GOT NOOOO CHANCE OF WINNING NOW''
'
there is nothing wrong with rivalry and banter but do we really need to here from all these scots telling us how they will all be supporting our opponents,im sure most of us wouldnt expect us to anyway
mcan
Has liked: 199 likes
Total likes: 112 likes

Post by mcan »

f*ck the scottish, they moan about us banging on about 1966 saying it was 40 years ago but they don't let us forget where the first british team to win the european cup came from, and how long ago was that?

Spot on, I know quite a few Celtic supporters, even been to a couple of games up there, and they always go on about it. But mention any other time that they're British and the veins start popping.

Make your minds up.
Happyhammer52
Has liked: 149 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by Happyhammer52 »

the thing that will be englands downfall is that they are beggining to belive there on publicity
pharaoh
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 1 like

Post by pharaoh »

Happyhammer52 wrote:the thing that will be englands downfall is that they are beggining to belive there on publicity
Says who?
Northern Paulo
Punster extraordinaire

Post by Northern Paulo »

rare as rockinghorse shat wrote:Dunno if it has been mentioned, but come Wimbledon, 90% of the crowd who are cheering Andy Murray on will be English.

He will soon be british then.

c*nt.
But today he's Scottish ...http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/5079488.stm
bonehead

Post by bonehead »

can't agree with this theory that commentators always talk about successful Scotspersons as being British, ignoring their Scottish origins.....it's something I've watched out for in various sporting events.......and from my observations, the bitter claim is utter b*llocks

maybe it's happened in the past........the past is gone......get over it