Cost advice

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

psycho_hammer

Cost advice

Post by psycho_hammer »

Am flying to Germany next weekand need to know what I am likely to pay for England V Sweden tickets out there or even if I will be able to get them. If anybody knows any touts that could possibly give some info, would be very appreciated :)
Cheers
comeonyouirons
Location: On the march with Gold & Sullivan to the Olympic Stadium...

Re: COST ADVICE!!!

Post by comeonyouirons »

psycho_hammer wrote:Am flying to Germany next weekand need to know what I am likely to pay for England V Sweden tickets out there or even if I will be able to get them. If anybody knows any touts that could possibly give some info, would be very appreciated :)
Cheers
I would guess a wallet full of notes. This won't be cheap. Be interested to know the cost if you find any though.
Tommy Cockles

Post by Tommy Cockles »

ssshhhhhh
simon1982
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 1 like

Re: COST ADVICE!!!

Post by simon1982 »

psycho_hammer wrote:Am flying to Germany next weekand need to know what I am likely to pay for England V Sweden tickets out there or even if I will be able to get them. If anybody knows any touts that could possibly give some info, would be very appreciated :)
Cheers
This is the hardest game to obtain tickets for as the ground is a lot smaller then the other 2 venues!
Arch Dandy
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 50 likes

Post by Arch Dandy »

Write HAVE YOU GOT ANY TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on a piece of cardboard, people are bound to help you.
psycho_hammer

Post by psycho_hammer »

Still no joy yet. Not very optimistic to be honest but ****ing desperate. Someone please please help if you can. :cry: