Cheapskate ITV bring out a true friend

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Joe C
Darth Lemsip

Cheapskate ITV bring out a true friend

Post by Joe C »

I just won two tickets to Sweden v England on Tuesday.

On ITV4's World Cuppa at 10pm they will show a video of Skerrit celebrating a goal (the one where he pours the bucket of beer over himself)
which they deemed the funniest, thus winning us the tickets.

They then inform me that it's match tickets only and we'd have to make our own way to Germany. Neither Skerrit or I have a pot to piss in.

Fortunately our dutch mate Amsterdam Arnie has lent us the money to fly to Amsterdam, and is lending us his car which, accompanied by Skerrit's TomTom, will get us to Cologne in 2 hours. I love him, the crazy dutch b*stard
Coley
g33k h4mm3r

Re: Cheapskate ITV bring out a true friend

Post by Coley »

Joe C wrote:I just won two tickets to Sweden v England on Tuesday.

On ITV4's World Cuppa at 10pm they will show a video of Skerrit celebrating a goal (the one where he pours the bucket of beer over himself)

They then inform me that it's match tickets only and we'd have to make our own way to Germany. Neither Skerrit or I have a pot to piss in.

Fortunately our dutch mate Amsterdam Arnie has lent us the money to fly to Amsterdam, and is lending us his car which, accompanied by Skerrit's TomTom, will get us to Cologne in 2 hours. I love him, the crazy dutch b*stard
top fella, and nice one, but where is a link to the video?
Arch Dandy
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 50 likes

Post by Arch Dandy »

Congrats Joe, I actually know the producers of that World Cuppa thingy. Haven't seen it but it's meant to be ****, a load of my mates are supposed to be going to the Dutch Vs Argies one but are desperatley trying to get out of it :lol:
Joe C
Darth Lemsip

Post by Joe C »

Coley
g33k h4mm3r

Post by Coley »

:lol: quality
k-r-c
Has liked: 28 likes
Total likes: 211 likes

Post by k-r-c »

Well done Joe / Skerrit.

Have a good un/
hammer
Strangely fascinated with Bonehead's arse.

Post by hammer »

:D that's great! :niceone:

:doff: Arnie :niceone:
WestHam4Life

Post by WestHam4Life »

Quality video :lol:

Have a good trip, i pray for you hargreaves doesnt play :wink:
Joe C
Darth Lemsip

Post by Joe C »

THE TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED!!!

I am now far, far too excited.

I'm gonna go against everything I believe in football and do this one as a fully gimmicked up, face painted, flag waving scarfer.

Blinding tickets too, right on the halfway line
Rocketron
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 50 likes

Post by Rocketron »

Why doesn't Skerrit ask UNRB for a sub. :lol: