Mexico v Angola

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Joe C
Darth Lemsip

Mexico v Angola

Post by Joe C »

Mexicans not looking so good without Borgetti
I am law

Post by I am law »

Can somebody explain the world rankings?

Mexico 4th
USA 5th

:shock:
Ian Bishop

Re: Mexico v Angola

Post by Ian Bishop »

Joe C wrote:Mexicans not looking so good without Borgetti
Well actually against Iran, they only started looking good when Borgetti was substitued. I think they thought today's game would be a stroll in the park.
I am law

Post by I am law »

Angolan keeper just about outplayed Poland's (against Germ)
Trevor_Morley

Post by Trevor_Morley »

Mexico were an absolute disgrace. The fans should have thrown stones at the mexican players as they walked off. I hope neither Mexico nor Angola get through. Two terrible teams who do not deserve to grace the last 16.
Belgian Iron
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 45 likes

Post by Belgian Iron »

Trevor_Morley wrote:Mexico were an absolute disgrace. The fans should have thrown stones at the mexican players as they walked off. I hope neither Mexico nor Angola get through. Two terrible teams who do not deserve to grace the last 16.
Still,I back them to go a long way in this WC. At least Mexico played a nice first game against Iran, England showed two poor performances that were no better than these
Joe C
Darth Lemsip

Post by Joe C »

Belgian Iron wrote: Still,I back them to go a long way in this WC. At least Mexico played a nice first game against Iran, England showed two poor performances that were no better than these
Think the Portugezers will beat them and Angola will beat Iran, thus eliminating the Mexicans
WestHam4Life

Post by WestHam4Life »

Mexico played really well against Iran. Ok they had an off day last night (by the sounds of things) but i think they will progress further, the suprise team perhaps
Trevor_Morley

Post by Trevor_Morley »

Mexico the suprise team? Not a chance. The only suprise is that they may get to the last 16.

and I admit, I am also rather annoyed that they ruined my accumulator.
Gringo Hammer

Post by Gringo Hammer »

Mexico will make the last 16, with a "convenient " goal-less draw with the Portuguese, but will go no further. They are solid enough at the back, led by Marquez, probably the world's top defender at present, but offer very few attacking options.
I am law

Post by I am law »

Marquez is a playacting cheat.
Pathetic performance last evening.