Fat Frank begs, 'Shoot me.'

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Countryboy

Fat Frank begs, 'Shoot me.'

Post by Countryboy »

Frank Jnr is upset that former players have been slagging off England's performance at the World Cup.

(Memo to spoilt brat: EVERYONE with a pair of eyes and a functioning brain has been slagging off England, Frank. because you've been utter *****)

Anyway, he says he'll never do the same thing himself: "You certainly won't see me slagging off the team performances of England in 20 or 30 years' time. You can shoot me if you do."

Okay chaps, form an orderly queue ... :D
Chrissieboy
Rates Garth Crooks
Has liked: 156 likes
Total likes: 71 likes

Post by Chrissieboy »

Shoot him now! He has adopted a shoot on site policy so why shouldn't we?! I have always rated Frank and not had as erious problem with him until now. He is playing playboy football. He looked gutted when Gerrard scored after he himself has already had 20 shots on goal. He has no right to slag off people slagging off the team! He needs to think about the team himself! Owen might not look so bad if he passed to him occasionally instead of shooting every time he gets the ball!
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

Chrissieboy wrote:Shoot him now! He has adopted a shoot on site policy so why shouldn't we?! I have always rated Frank and not had as erious problem with him until now. He is playing playboy football. He looked gutted when Gerrard scored after he himself has already had 20 shots on goal. He has no right to slag off people slagging off the team! He needs to think about the team himself! Owen might not look so bad if he passed to him occasionally instead of shooting every time he gets the ball!

now he knows how we feel with his constant slagging of us. not that he has said them things :wink: