Classic car with chauffeur needed - short trip

Advertise your business or service to fellow KUMB members with this Forum.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

WHU_Del
Location: In the words of William Morris: 'I come not from Heaven, but from Essex'.

Classic car with chauffeur needed - short trip

Post by WHU_Del »

It's Mrs Del's 70th birthday soon, and I'm organising a secret weekend away. Train tickets, hotel, restaurant and show tickets all booked, and I was going to just book a cab to the station. But then I thought 'sod that!'.
So then I started looking at chauffeurs and executive travel, and they all seem to be boring modern Mercs and Beemers.
Does anyone know of a service that can offer the same with a classic car? Something like a Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow, or a Mk2 or XJ6 Jag, even a Mk3 Cortina? It's only a short trip (three miles or so). Would it be the sort of thing wedding car firms would be interested in?
Cockneyboy311
Has liked: 541 likes
Total likes: 415 likes

Re: Classic car with chauffeur needed - short trip

Post by Cockneyboy311 »

Only just seen this. Did you sort this out in the end?
WHU_Del
Location: In the words of William Morris: 'I come not from Heaven, but from Essex'.

Post by WHU_Del »

Cockneyboy311 wrote:Only just seen this. Did you sort this out in the end?
No, not yet. It's on the 8th December, if you know anyone? I should add, this is in Milton Keynes.
Burningaham

Post by Burningaham »

I’m near MK but the best I could do is a 1963 lambretta. There are lots of classic car clubs about here tho - have you tried their Facebook pages?
WHU_Del

Post by WHU_Del »

Burningaham wrote:I’m near MK but the best I could do is a 1963 lambretta. There are lots of classic car clubs about here tho - have you tried their Facebook pages?
Hadn't thought of that! Cheers, I'll have a look.