saturday's gossip includes west ham

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

derek zoolander

Re: saturday's gossip includes west ham

Post by derek zoolander »

I propose that tomorrows gossip headline is:

"Sunday's gossip includes west ham. FYI8C NWS"

:thup:

:lol:
FDiMcA
teh
Location: Locked in a cellar, not sure where but I can smell hotdogs

Post by FDiMcA »

***£%^"*** right off
lynothehammer
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 8 likes

Post by lynothehammer »

I8CHAVS wrote:Having a go at him i just said put NWS in the title?

f***ing hell this site is f***ing w*** now.

With you on this one mate, I don't have a PC at work anymore (I'm now a postie), but in my old job had anything like this been on my screen I'd have been pulled up on it straight off.

Thanks for the news CH, maybe best to warn people of the content first...
DownunderHammer

Post by DownunderHammer »

Thanks CH, being downuder it is nice to read your thread each day so I don't have to troll all the papers :D
Apart from a couple of whingers in this thread I think the general consenus is....more tits please :raver: :raver:
PaulTheHammer

Post by PaulTheHammer »

My point really was that Chavs was being a little bit precious about it all. Something along the lines of, "Great pic mate, but do you mind just putting a warning up for those of us at work? Much appreciated" would have been absolutely fine and would have been fair. The posts that were made came across grumpy and narky. In fairness to CH, the majority of users probably aren't at work so he wouldn't have thought of it.

As far as the Bordeaux striker goes, if he doesn't want to be here, f*ck off. I'm not sure what alternatives are left but I think we need to look at them.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

christ sake what have i done sorry to those i have offended i never gave it a thought it would offend people perhapes it is time to give up doing this..

thought it would put a smile on peoples faces and brighten up the morning for everbody i come home from work and find the opposite what is nsw?

sorry steve :oops:
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

West Ham want Alessandro Diamanti and Marouane Chamakh, Portsmouth are keen on Watford's Tommy Smith and David Wheater will reject Aston Villa.

DAILY EXPRESS

Arsene Wenger has accused England manager Fabio Capello and Under-21 boss Stuart Pearce of delaying Theo Walcott's Arsenal comeback.

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp is angry with the police's treatment of his star striker Jermain Defoe.

Andriy Shevchenko has a future at Chelsea and is still a key part of their plans for this season, insists Carlo Ancelotti.

Worried Aston Villa fans have been told to sit tight and wait for a last-minute transfer window cash splash.

Paul Hart has issued a defiant response to the cynics who claim Portsmouth have no chance of Premier League survival.

Carson Yeung is poised to take full control of Birmingham in an £81.5million deal, ensuring half of the Premier League's clubs have foreign ownership.

DAILY STAR

Arsene Wenger has slammed England for their treatment of Theo Walcott.

Gianfranco Zola has promised West Ham fans he has no intention of quitting.

Sir Alex Ferguson has urged strikers Michael Owen and Dimitar Berbatov to start firing - before it's too late for Manchester United's title ambitions.

Wayne Hennessey could have been rolling around in the cash at Manchester City - but he is on a mission to prove money can't buy success.

Emmanuel Adebayor is determined to develop a long-term love affair with fans of Manchester City.

Steve Bruce believes striker Darren Bent can turn himself from Tottenham outcast to World Cup hitman inside 12 months.

Gael Clichy yesterday admitted Arsenal have to win something this season.

DAILY MAIL

Wayne Rooney has been told in no uncertain terms he is not yet ready to be Manchester United captain.

West Ham are hoping to add the signing of Livorno's Alessandro Diamanti to that of fellow striker Marouane Chamakh of Bordeaux next week.

Everton last night targeted flying Spartak Moscow winger Vladimir Bystrov after securing a work permit for Valencia midfielder Ever Banega.

Portsmouth manager Paul Hart is trying to hijack Reading's £1.8m bid for Watford striker Tommy Smith.

Bolton are hoping to tie up a deal with Real Betis for £7m-rated Cameroon midfielder Achille Emana.

THE SUN

Home-loving David Wheater is not interested in taking a fast track back to the Premier League with Aston Villa.

Gary Megson reckons Kevin Davies is ready to give shellshocked Hull hell for suggesting the Bolton striker is dirty.

Mark Hughes could not care less about the flak big-spending Manchester City are getting.

Michel Salgado has revealed how Cristiano Ronaldo helped talk him into swapping Real Madrid for Blackburn.

Dave Whelen has urged Manchester United fans not to expect Antonio Valencia to be the new Cristiano Ronaldo.

Sol Campbell stunned Notts County fans when he turned up at Meadow Lane yesterday
Xander
Total likes: 30 likes

Post by Xander »

WTF happened to Davenport and his poor old Mum? :| Horrible news
Pocket Pardew
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by Pocket Pardew »

Is Chavs having his period?

Best steer clear of him for a week. Wonder if this sites like a pack of women? Will we all come on at the same time now? Hope I dont get the blob, I was hoping to go abseiling, swimming and horse back riding this weekend.....
hhammerhead

Post by hhammerhead »

I do symphathise with I8 , never easy getting caught at work with your cock out by the bosses wife , who comments her 5 year olds is bigger
hammerjohn

Post by hammerjohn »

cockney hammer wrote:christ sake what have i done sorry to those i have offended i never gave it a thought it would offend people perhapes it is time to give up doing this..

thought it would put a smile on peoples faces and brighten up the morning for everbody i come home from work and find the opposite what is nsw?

sorry steve :oops:
I was wondering what NSW meant aswell....?
Cheers CH :crest:
Ben
Location: Overdue warning for being a twat on the rumours thread
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 136 likes

Post by Ben »

hammerjohn wrote: I was wondering what NSW meant aswell....?
Cheers CH :crest:
meant to be NSFW i believe and means Not Safe For Work, i.e tits etc :lol:
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

thanks ben
Cambiasso
Has liked: 244 likes
Total likes: 37 likes

Post by Cambiasso »

“The biggest club that wishes to have him is this one, you know that better than me. I’m not even going to ask myself that question because I think he is going to stay.” (Bordeaux)

Well ... that's not very flattering at all, is it?