An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests.
Karim Benzema has ruled out a summer transfer to Manchester United, who he claims have been trying to sign him for four years.
But that may not deter neighbours Manchester City from making a move for the Real Madrid striker.
Newcastle have made an offer for Ajax's versatile defensive midfielder Vurnon Anita as they bid to build on last season's top-five the Sun
Arsenal are ready to offer Marouane Chamakh to Montpellier in part-exchange for Olivier Giroud.
Full story: Inside Futbol
New Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers could make a summer move for Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge.
Roy Hodgson has told John Terry to stand tall for his country when England face France in their Euro opener.
Germany defender Mats Hummels believes he can help knock Holland out of the competition on Wednesday night.
France manager Laurent Blanc has emerged as a possible successor to Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.
Newcastle midfielder Danny Guthrie has played down reports of a lobster-throwing brawl at his wedding.
Former England captain Gerry Francis has sent a good-luck message to Roy Hodgson's Euro 2012 hopefuls - by carrier pigeon.
MANCHESTER UNITED will sign Crewe teenager Nick Powell in a £6million deal today.
The midfielder, 18, was also being watched by Chelsea and Arsenal.
READING are to bid £6million for Copenhagen striker Dame N’Doye.
Newcastle and Everton are also keen on him.
Royals boss Brian McDermott faces a battle with Southampton over his £2.75m move for Watford defender Adrian Mariappa.
Former West Ham midfielder Mark Robson, 43, is the new BARNET boss.
GORDON WEST, the former Everton and England goalkeeper, has died aged 69 after a long illness.
He was signed by Everton in 1962 from Blackpool for £27,000, a then-record for a keeper and went on to win the Division One title in 1963 and 1970.
could find nothing ths morning
babe of the day http://pbbb.playboygirls.com/pic0006/pi ... 3JP_10.jpg
- Resident badge expert
- Posts: 55984
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 1:52 pm
- Location: http://www.boleynbadges.webs.com/
No news is good news, as they say!
- Posts: 3254
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:06 am
- Location: Surrounded by ninjas
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 pm
- Posts: 4375
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:08 pm
<<Former England captain Gerry Francis has sent a good-luck message to Roy Hodgson's Euro 2012 hopefuls - by carrier pigeon>>..if it is not a wind up I wonder if the pigeon makes it
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:37 am
- Location: looking after the roos in the top paddock
- Posts: 7134
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:22 pm
- Location: ..my heart says... West Ham.. my head says ...West Ham
Cheers CH, as always.
Could be in for a quiet few weeks on transfer front with Euro's going on, not a bad thing.
Chicken Run Supreme
- Posts: 4142
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:58 am
- Location: England's Garden
cockney hammer wrote: Roy Hodgson has told John Terry to stand tall for his country when England face France in their Euro opener.
Say what you like about John Terry but if there is one thing you really don't need to say to him I imagine it's this. Probably just the Super Soaraway Scum making up stuff to fill their pages.
- Posts: 3718
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:37 pm
- Location: caught between the devil and the deep fried camembert.
Come On England!
- Posts: 8358
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:55 pm
- Location: Chigwell, Essex.. But on football days Bobby Moore Lower
Kitt the car
- Posts: 2789
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:41 am
- Location: Happy Hampshire and STBL on matchdays
Chicken Run Supreme wrote:Could be in for a quiet few weeks on transfer front with Euro's going on, not a bad thing.
Ah but these competitions are a shop window for new talent.
(that we can't afford)
- Bucky the beaver
- Posts: 17343
- Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2002 3:31 am
- Location: Drinking my liquor from an old fruit jar. Really!
After lurking around and reading your news every day as a guest, now i have my posting rights
A very big THANK YOU for all your good work
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 9:25 am
- Location: coming in from the cold
vietnammer wrote:... a shop window for new talent...(that we can't afford)
Bit like BOTD really.
Doc H Ball
- Posts: 3304
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:29 pm
- Location: in nick
- Posts: 9908
- Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 pm
- Location: Enfield, In the grim parts of North London
DownunderHammer wrote:<<Former England captain Gerry Francis has sent a good-luck message to Roy Hodgson's Euro 2012 hopefuls - by carrier pigeon>>..if it is not a wind up I wonder if the pigeon makes it
Francis has been doing the racing pigeon thing since he was a kid. It was always a good opportunity for TV sports programmes of the 70s to visit his "loft" at the time.
The England captain races pigeons angle....
- Posts: 21434
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:20 pm
Cheers CH, best of luck to Mark Robson. Tidy little player he was albeit a bit too lightweight.
- Posts: 4126
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:58 pm
- Location: In the future, when all's well.
Thanks CH. Looking forward to the game later.
- Posts: 2898
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:43 pm
- Location: In the shadows
Good luck Robbo and good luck England
- Posts: 851
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:32 am
- Location: Chicken Run
- Posts: 9340
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:03 pm
- Location: As Admiral Lord Nelson himself once said - "I am myself a Norfolk man"
Roy sent a e-mail back.
"Thanks for the pigeon. It was delicious"
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:25 am
Return to KUMB News Digests
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests