Olympic Stadium ~ Supporter Consultancy Thread

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

MS in the West

Re: OLYMPIC STADIUM OURS

Post by MS in the West »

Glen Hoddle, Dave Mackay, Steve Perryman, Cyril Knowles, Bill Nicholson, Ossie Ardiles, Chris Waddle (well a bit), Gary Linaker (well, also a bit), Simon Mayo, Alan Gilzean, David Levy and ........er......Harry Redknapp - you're boys took one hell of a beating..........!

[Gets his coat]
North Devon Hammer
Location: Surf country where the waves are big but the girls are bigger.

Post by North Devon Hammer »

B*llocks.
Was hoping they would move further west.
Taunton would have been acceptable.
the oldham stripper
Duke Nuke 'em
Location: for 25 years I've lived with fear. i sometimes wish I'd never met her

Post by the oldham stripper »

the beginning of the end, were doomed :eh:
Wilts journo

Post by Wilts journo »

Alan Sugar on Sky Sports News. What a c**t
Dubaian Iron

Post by Dubaian Iron »

Sugar just on Sky. Sounded like a bitter, bearded tool. Charlie Brooker's description of him as a "water buffalo taking a ****" has never been so apt...
Harpo the Hammer

Post by Harpo the Hammer »

TRAFFIC ALERT. Avoid the Spud Land area due to large amounts of weeping eyes and sour grapes.

coyi :crest:
west ham15
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by west ham15 »

Wow i didn't realize Sugar was such a ****er
Wilts journo

Post by Wilts journo »

"I don't want this to sound like sour grapes," he said, before moving on to sound exactly like a man full of sour grapes.
HomertonSpur

Post by HomertonSpur »

WELL DONE!

I couldn't be happier!

:raver:

Enjoy.
matty.h

Post by matty.h »

well im over chuffed, upton parks a gash hole...
freddies shears

Post by freddies shears »

Be suprised if Brady does another apprentice as sugar spewing all sorts of **** on sky news. Personally i hope she pisses off to join him.
Richard WHUFC

Post by Richard WHUFC »

what was the exact problem with what Sugar said? Thought he spoke complete sense
Hammered in Singapore
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by Hammered in Singapore »

Result. Sugar on Sky came across as a bitter old man. Now we need a result on Saturday
simon1982
Total likes: 1 like

Post by simon1982 »

Good, anything to stop those tossers moving into East London, they're an arrogant bunch of no nothings. I am yet to meet a tottenham fan that can hold a sensible discussion when a negative comment is made towards the club. The fact that they thought it would be easy for them to fill the stadium is also laughable. Sugar is also a disgraceful human being.
I for one am pleased we've got it, time for us to put ourselves on the map!! We would have been foolish to pass this opportunity up.
freddies shears

Re: OLYMPIC STADIUM OURS ~ SUPPORTER CONSULTANCY THREAD

Post by freddies shears »

The day will soon come when we are watching our team play its last game at the boleyn before they turn it into an asda. I feel sad now and on that day i shall be inconsolable. Cheers Dave Dave and Karen. The Daves will probably be dead before we move in. Poke ya legacy and buy everyone a pair of binoculars. Burger and chips 10 quid anyone.
Dubaian Iron

Re: OLYMPIC STADIUM OURS ~ SUPPORTER CONSULTANCY THREAD

Post by Dubaian Iron »

Got to say that for all the talk slagging off Brady, she may well have been instrumental in securing our future as a top, top football club. We now have the opportunity to secure ourselves as one of the top teams in Europe. I stress this is an opportunity, tho. Handled correctly, with 60,000 fans in what will no doubt become one of the world's most iconic stadiums, with world class facilities and transport links, the future is bright.

Looking forward to someone stuffing the box of press clippings -- that Sugar is keeping under his bed until 2015 -- up his arse sideways.

Also, does anyone know what's stopping some clever dicks designing a different type of retractable seating to cover the track?
Richard WHUFC

Re: Olympic Stadium ~ Supporter Consultancy Thread

Post by Richard WHUFC »

The angle isn't right, as in the seat would be nowhere near steep enough for people to see anything, also they can't dig the pitch deeper due to contaminated ground
AlfieG
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by AlfieG »

KB may live to regret some of this statement...... :D

"To West Ham supporters, I look forward to extending our consultation process - now that we have the mandate from the OPLC to do so - and I guarantee their views will continue to be heard. We simply cannot wait to show them around this impressive and intimate stadium so they can truly experience the awe and excitement that all who visit are compelled to feel.

"The club is run by supporters and today is another great day in our proud history. This will be your stadium and an atmospheric home for generations to come. Our vision is to move forward always with an eye on the past. We have been granted a once in a lifetime opportunity to grow our club in a way its huge fan base deserves and to really give something back to the community of which it is such an intrinsic part.

"The nation has kept its promise and we'll keep ours. I promise.''
CockneyGazza

Post by CockneyGazza »

So... does this mean that away teams coming to us will have a Ticket allocation of 20,000+ ??? mmm
Antwerp_Lad
Has liked: 33 likes
Total likes: 39 likes

Post by Antwerp_Lad »

Richard WHUFC wrote:The angle isn't right, as in the seat would be nowhere near steep enough for people to see anything, also they can't dig the pitch deeper due to contaminated ground
What are you on about ?